Hilarious typo in ROTE!!!!

Book 1 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderator: dlbpharmd

sweetbread
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by sweetbread »

High Lord wrote:Maybe that is why their numbers kept declining.
That's exactly what I was thinking.....
emotional leper wrote:Is bad-assness not a most puissant power, Ninjaboy?
spoonchicken
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by spoonchicken »

Page 590 of my copy
"Who enters here, do not lose hope / Who leaves; do not rejoice / Who has not been, shall be here yet / Who has been here, shall never forget" Anonymous / discovered scratched into the wall of a cell in the KGB's Lefortovo Prison in Moscow/originally quoted in the book "Alexander Dolguns Story" (by A.Dolgun),describing the ordeals of an American citizen falsely imprisoned by the Soviet Union from 1948 to 1957.
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

I don't quite remember manticores... are you meaning the sunbanified cavewights? but, why AREN'T there unicorns? there are noble horses and unicorns in other worlds. then again there are a lot of other funky beasties. skurj remind me of a variety of lindwyrm (typically toxic limbless Welsh variety of dragon, with and without fire)... ur-viles and waynhim are too sentient to be called beasties, as are cavewights... the intelligence of the griffins is suspect, as they were used as mounts in the illearth war... the zoology (or perhaps cryptozoology) of the land would certainly be an interesting topic to broach...
jacob Raver, sinTempter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by jacob Raver, sinTempter »

If a unicorn turns up, I quit.
Sunshine Music
Deep Music
"I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge." - Tony Block, Planet Terror

Return to “The Runes of the Earth”