Thomas Covenant available on audio, with a free preview

Book 1 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderator: dlbpharmd

Audio Covenant
Stonedownor

Thomas Covenant available on audio, with a free preview

Post by Audio Covenant »

Hey everybody, new member and lifelong Covenant fan Scott Brick here. I just wanted to update anyone who's interested in the audiobook versions of the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant that they're finally here. I’m posting this in as many places here on Kevin’s Watch as I can think of, so if you’ve already read this, my apologies.

If you go to scottbrickpresents.com you can download FATAL REVENANT and LORD FOUL'S BANE as of May 1st. (They'll also be available at audible, itunes, amazon, netlibrary and overdrive shortly thereafter. And of course, RUNES OF THE EARTH is already available on many of those outlets.) The plan is to then start filling in all the other installments about every six months or so, so we'll be completely done by the time the latest in the Last Chronicles comes out.

As of right now, the first chapter of LORD FOUL’S BANE is available as a free preview:

www.scottbrickpresents.com/wordpress/blog/

Anybody got any questions, I hope you'll get in touch. This has been a lifelong dream come true. Hope you enjoy them.

Best,

Scott Brick
Are you a storyteller, Thomas Covenant?

I was, once.

And you gave it up? Ah, that is as sad a tale in three words as any you might have told me. But a life without a tale is like a sea without salt. How do you live?

I live.

Another? In two words, a story sadder than the first. Say no more -- with one word you will make me weep.

Return to “The Runes of the Earth”