Weretiger's Curse - ACT II: After the tiger.

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Vargon
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Vargon »

"Irian, i trust you... But... i think we have to ask the right questions to understand where he's lying ..."

He said to Irian
In the name of the King, i will serve!
Irian
Giantfriend

Post by Irian »

"I don't understand the need for me to stay cooped inside all day. I was only knocked out. Brother Charn either," she said as she looked towards the cleric. "It makes sense for you, Vargon, and Caamora to rest for you all were sorely wounded. How are each of you feeling since awakening?"

Irian sits up and watches Xavier search. She swings her feet over the side of the pallet, and then notices her shift. Blushing slightly, she drapes her bed quilt over her shoulders, and swaying slightly, stands. Shaking her head to clear it, she goes over to Vargon, sits besides his pallet and taking one of his hands in hers says gently to him in a soft voice, "For a moment, I thought you were lost..."
In the cool shade of the glade, adventure awaits...
~avatar by DeviantART's tracyjb, graphic shared by Shadow Strike
caamora
The Purifier

Post by caamora »

Caamora hearing Irian's voice could hardly answer. She had no recollection of what had happened. But, she knew she was still alive, and that was something.
The King has one more move.
Vargon
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Vargon »

Vargon was blushing strongly.
"milady... my last thought was your safety... anyway... i'm doing my job and you shouldn't be so close to me."

he wispered to her
Irian
Giantfriend

Post by Irian »

Irian's eyes took on a twinkle of mischief.
Close, huh? I'll show you close... she thought to herself.

Softly pressing her fingers into the hand she held, she slowly kneaded them into its muscles. She felt them tighten in trained response to threat, yet as she gazed into Vargon's eyes, she slowly felt them relax as she continued kneading up over the wrist and on to his forearm. Breaking her gaze, she looked about for Xavier.

"Should you find some skin lotion, or something to make massage easier, toss it this way please. Vargon's muscles are tight with knots. If I must stay cooped inside, I may as well offer what ease I can...for those who desire it," with a glance that included the others.
Vargon
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Vargon »

Vargon continued to blush furiously

Irian what the hell... stop it now!

"Irian, what are you doing? You are embarrasing me!"

He said gently trying to move away her hands...
Irian
Giantfriend

Post by Irian »

Irian sat back with a playful grin on her face.
"No? You would rather remain tight and sore?
As you wish..."

Standing up, she moved quietly over to the quiescent form of the monk, and tired to catch her eye to see if her offer of muscle ease would be welcome.
Vargon
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Vargon »

Vargon took a deep breath... then he turned his head to not see Irian

That girl will drive me mad...

He shook his head.
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

Vargon does a search of the room and finds mainly healing supplies. Bandages here and there, a couple of clean sheets.

In the supply cupboard there is a ladder, a broom, a mop and bucket and a bottle of "EZ Clean" which is half empty.

The most striking thing Xavier finds is a locked drawer in the Apothecary's desk.
[spoiler]If you change the font to white within spoiler tags does it break them?[/spoiler]
Xavier
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Xavier »

Telling Vrgon to listen for the apothecary, Xavier first examines the drawer for any traps, then attempts to pick the lock.

[If a trap exists, he will first disable it]
The beggar has nothing to fear from the thief.
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

Xavier searches the drawer for any traps and finds none, then he attempts to pick the lock.

He has a few attempts at it, but isn't able to get it open before Vargon announces the return of the Apothecary.
[spoiler]If you change the font to white within spoiler tags does it break them?[/spoiler]
Irian
Giantfriend

Post by Irian »

Curious as to why she must rest a full day, Irian continues giving light massage to Caamora, to see if the apothecary suggests she stops or allows her to continue...

[ooc]there were no healing potions or herbs lying about among the supplies Vargon found?[/ooc]
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

[If you were an apothecary would you leave valuable healing potions lying around?]

The apothecary makes no comment on your massaging of Caamora. He comes back and tells you that the smith will make everything you wanted except the silvered arrows because he's got no silver left. You can pay when you collect your things. They'll be done at the same time as Xavier's shortbow is done.
Irian
Giantfriend

Post by Irian »

"Thank you, Roger. This is welcome news.

"No more silver? It is true we were unable to carry much with us. I wonder if it is possible to recover the silver from my eight remaining bolts and transfer it to the new arrow tips? I guess I will ask him tomorrow. I wish to discuss selling my cross bow to him anyway..."

[no, but there would be other locked cabinets or chests, other than a desk drawer, wouldn't there?]
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

[there were no more locked cabinets or chests. Xavier searched through some cabinets with no locks, but found nothing of note.]

"You can't remove silver from the heads of bolts and attach them to arrows."
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

[I'm waiting on a decision from everyone on whether they want to go to the capital with Xavier. If you don't go you'll effectively be leaving the campaign, so if you want to carry on playing I suggest you follow him.]
Xavier
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Xavier »

"Master apothecary," the Rogue spoke suddenly, "Are you sure you're telling us everything you know about this? It seems a rather...fortuitous...combination of events has led us to this point." He shook his head...."Fortuitous..."

"And tell me, do you know anything of the one called Petrus?"

[Sense motive on his replies]
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

The apothecary replies

"I know nothing more than what I've already told you. The name Petrus does not ring any bells. Where have you heard it?"
Xavier
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Xavier »

"If it means nothing to you, it does not truly matter, does it?"

"Never mind. Tell me, how long will it take to reach the capital?"
Irian
Giantfriend

Post by Irian »

Irian's ears perk up at this. Who's Petrus? The large man/beast?

[if more than one player can do Sense Motive on a single NPC, Irian does as well as she is already wary of Roger]

[ooc]...damn...too slow...[/ooc]

Return to “D&D Weretiger's Curse”