Weretiger's Curse - ACT II: After the tiger.

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Irian
Giantfriend

Post by Irian »

As Vargon engaged the scoundrel, Irian took note of the surrounding landscape, then shrugged off her pack and dug out some of her bread rolls. "We have no coin among us, otherwise why would we be walking instead of riding on this road?" [bluff check, please] "However, I do have some fresh baked rolls, if you are hungry." [diplomacy check as well, please]

"How did you come to choose here, to waylay the infrequent travelers upon this road?" she asked as she tentatively offered some of her rolls to him.
[listen, sense motive, and spot check (with the hope Merlin is nearby to add the bonus to my spot check)]

[ooc]I have no idea if such a response is good or not, so if I make things worse...live and learn I guess[/ooc]
In the cool shade of the glade, adventure awaits...
~avatar by DeviantART's tracyjb, graphic shared by Shadow Strike
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

"If you don't have any money, I suppose it's your lives then! Come on boys!"

Two more men holding crossbows and wearing studded leather armour step out from behind the rock, accompanied by a woman wearing robes. The men each have a longsword hanging from a scabbard at their belts and a buckler strapped to their off-hand. They're all aiming their crossbows at the party.
[spoiler]If you change the font to white within spoiler tags does it break them?[/spoiler]
Brother Charn
Giantfriend

Post by Brother Charn »

Charn would like to cast Enlarge on Vargon.
BCakaDWakaD!

- Brother Charn
"Shadows beware! The Light of Day shall find you, no matter where you lurk." - Archbeacon Davos
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

We're in combat time now, I'm afraid. Please head over to the battle thread everyone.
[spoiler]If you change the font to white within spoiler tags does it break them?[/spoiler]

Return to “D&D Weretiger's Curse”