NationStates2

Moderator: Goatkiller666

stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

Cleburne wrote:
Menolly wrote:Cleburne, make sure you leave any alliances you may belong to, other than your continental one. If you need help moving, feel free to ask. I'll be glad to help as I am able.
The question is how to I get out of an alliance I cant see it anywhere :?:
go to the main page of your alliance. Underneath the picture (if any) and general description their should be 'Your Rank' and beside whatever your rank is, there should be a link 'Leave this alliance'.
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>
Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

Stonemaybe wrote: go to the main page of your alliance. Underneath the picture (if any) and general description their should be 'Your Rank' and beside whatever your rank is, there should be a link 'Leave this alliance'.
Thanks Stonemaybe I did that (it was striaght in front of me :roll: ) So I exited the world I was in and have joined World 88 hopefully Im in the right place. Just sent a request to join Andelain ;)
A lie well told and told often enough,I'm damned if the truth will ever catch up with it!
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

Excellent Cleburne!

Glad you found us!

Which nation will we be welcoming? The Cleburnites again?
Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

The Cleburneites once again and I think you will recognise my motto ;)
A lie well told and told often enough,I'm damned if the truth will ever catch up with it!
Menolly
A Lowly Harper

Post by Menolly »

I look forward to it.
With luck Av or Syl will log in to the game fairly soon. :)
Menolly
A Lowly Harper

Post by Menolly »

Still awaiting a chance to welcome Cleburne to Andelain...

I'm also having a terrible time trying to read the latest posts on the Cheese Producers forum. I see the latest in "Issues with Issues" is from Inis Rua, stone. Care to either PM here or telegram me what it says?

~*~edit~*~

Nevermind stone.
It took some finagling, but I finally got to the last page and replied.
Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

Menolly wrote:Still awaiting a chance to welcome Cleburne to Andelain...
Havent received your invitation as yet I believe to Andelain Menolly unless i in correct :?:
Menolly
A Lowly Harper

Post by Menolly »

I can't invite you in, Cleburne.
Only Avatar as VivAsana or Syl as Sylvania can send the invite.
I know you said you requested an invitation, but perhaps a direct telegram to one or both nations will get that invitation sent to you sooner...

Looking forward to seeing you there soon!
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

I got your request Cleburne, but for some reason the side-bar with the link to invite you isn't loading.

If it's there next time you're logged in Syl, please send him an invite, otherwise I'll try again next time I'm there.

Thanks.

We'll have you aboard as soon as we can Cleburne. :D

--A
Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

We'll have you aboard as soon as we can Cleburne. :D

--A
Thank you kindly Avatar look forward to it ;)

Post by Avatar »

There ya go. :D (Thanks Syl.)

--A
Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

Avatar wrote:There ya go. :D (Thanks Syl.)

--A
Thanks guys cheers :biggrin:
Unfettered One
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Unfettered One »

Ok, so after having my 13.28 Billion population on NationStates 1 for what seems like forever, I finally moved to NS2. I've asked to be invited to the Andelain Alliance, name is Mathematicians.

Any help is appreciated. I've skimmed the forum here, and will read in more detail later, but any first tips?
Ethical axioms are found and tested not very differently from the axioms of science. Truth is what stands the test of experience. - Albert Einstein

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Menolly
A Lowly Harper

Post by Menolly »

Unfettered One wrote:Ok, so after having my 13.28 Billion population on NationStates 1 for what seems like forever, I finally moved to NS2. I've asked to be invited to the Andelain Alliance, name is Mathematicians.
As I don't know if there is more than one Andelainian Alliance, I'm just double checking, since I don't handle the invitations. You are on World 88?

Looking forward to seeing you!
Unfettered One wrote:Any help is appreciated. I've skimmed the forum here, and will read in more detail later, but any first tips?
Be careful who you set trade relations with. If you set to trade with someone who is embargoed by anyone else, you will be embargoed by the same people. Try to see how active the Nation is you are setting trade relations with. If they are inactive longer than 30 days, they go dormant and if you were buying or selling with them, your GDP will drop. The Illumined just took a huge tumble because of this.

HTH

Speaking of Nations going dormant, hey Cleburne. You may want to drop in to resolve a couple of issues so it doesn't happen to you. You can reactivate at anytime, so it's not like you'll loose anything if you don't, but those you trade with may take a loss if you go dormant.
Unfettered One
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Unfettered One »

Got it. Thanks!
Ethical axioms are found and tested not very differently from the axioms of science. Truth is what stands the test of experience. - Albert Einstein

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

Post by Avatar »

Got your request, sent your invitation. :D Welcome aboard.

--A
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Put a law up for vote and created a new rank.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Menolly
A Lowly Harper

Post by Menolly »

A law?

*off to read*

I saw the rank earlier.
Are you punishing yourself?
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Nah. I didn't feel like it was right to give myself two full votes (or anyone else who wanted to bring an alt into the alliance).
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

Menolly wrote:
Speaking of Nations going dormant, hey Cleburne. You may want to drop in to resolve a couple of issues so it doesn't happen to you. You can reactivate at anytime, so it's not like you'll loose anything if you don't, but those you trade with may take a loss if you go dormant.
Oops sorry about that I just looked in there now I,ll get my act together and keep on it.

Return to “Nationstates”