Dark Hope - Chapter 1 - Pan Town

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Renard
Giantfriend

Post by Renard »

"I told the basics of what I know. Admittedly they are fraught with myth and hearsay"--he shrugs--"But it comes with the territory.
"What have you heard. I am interestd to hear more stories, for we will soon lern which this bard will sing of in the taverns in the followng months."

Big grin.
~ My feet may not know the way, yet my heart be glad for it. ~
Tänya
Giantfriend

Post by Tänya »

"Very well then.

"Apparently Kadir Shazar is a...
...a merchant of sorts. He will wish to barter to help us. Which is not to be unexpected, considering.

"We may be asked to reciprocate by doing favors, "jobs" for him, if you will. My impression from what was said is that he has no need for coin. So, we may need to prepare ourselves for delays in attaining our main objective in order to "pay" for Shazar's assistance.

"However...
Even more important in my mind for all of us was the second warning regarding him.

"Shazar is a collector. In particular he quests after psionic items. He may send us off to attain one for him. But this is speculation on my part.
More importantly for us, he also collects powerful magical items. I have been told he will feel the items we all carry on us as magical, but may be unaware of the uniqueness of each one. I have been warned to do nothing to draw attention to mine, and I suggest the same for you all. If you must handle your item at all, do so as if it was a non-magical version of itself. Try not to use its magic in anyway. Draw no attention to it and if the g-ds smile upon us we will leave his presence with him none the wiser.
"

Looking at the group, the druid shakes her head. "It is not much to go on, but forewarned is forearmed. Shazar awaits us. Need we prepare for travel, or shall we depart and head south towards the Tower now?"
Thonunian
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Thonunian »

[ooc]Assuming Arael comes up with him...[/ooc]

Thonunian emerges from the cave just in time to hear what Tänya says about Kadir Shazar. He looks at her in surprise, then down at his sword.

Well, I didn't control its ability to transform me, but I think I can deal with treating it like a normal sword...
Renard
Giantfriend

Post by Renard »

Renard looks at his companions, a motley crew to be sure. But with the sure blade of Thonunian, the deft skill of Akhash, the mysterious skills and gifts of both Arael and Balpur and the wisdom of Tanya, Renard felt confident. He just hoped he could contribute to this dangerous endeavour.

"Well, it seems then that we have been forewarned on many fronts concerning this master psi. The path we have his ahead of us. Shall we be off? I need only collect my things and some food from the good keeper of the Wild Boar."

[ooc] Mr. DM not to slow anything down, but if in agreement, Renard will quickly head back to the Boar, get his stuff, pay for some travelling food and meet back with the group. [/ooc]

Upon his return, it can be noted that Renard has an excellent travelling cloak along with a backpack and sachel. His sheathed rapier acting as his walking stick, he smiles at those present, pleased to be ready to travel once again.

.. on foot.

:)
~ My feet may not know the way, yet my heart be glad for it. ~
Tänya
Giantfriend

Post by Tänya »

Watching the eyes of the bard scan the party, the druid does the same. And she catches her breath as realization dawns on her. Perhaps he simply waits at The Wild Boar, and will join up with us with Renard... she thinks to herself.

When Renard returns alone, Tänya turns to him and asks as she climbs up on to Solana and offers Balpur a hand up to a seat behind her, "Did you notice Atrus at all during your stop to get your things at The Wild Boar? Had he left a message for us? Or is he simply gone?"
Mephiston
Giantfriend

Post by Mephiston »

ok so you all are free to go to Pan Town and do your business.
If you want to trade, plz pm me.

Once this "step" is finished we can start to travel to the tower of mist... ;)
Mephiston
Giantfriend

Post by Mephiston »

ok i'll let you all Pm me during Monday 16 then i'll go on with the game ;)

Return to “D&D Dark Hope”