Members' Online Journals

Links to the outside world.
Mysteweave
Giantfriend

Members' Online Journals

Post by Mysteweave »

I'm not sure if there is a topic for this already and I've just missed it - if there is, please feel free to ignore me!

Anyway, if you have a Facebook, MySpace or any other bloggy type site, post it here!

Facebook
MySpace - This is still under construction. I had a Myspace for years, then deleted it. Now I've just created a new one. :biggrin:
x Covenant x Mordant's Need x Saltheart Foamfollower x

~ “Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.”
Chrysalis
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Chrysalis »

At least Myspace isn't quite as glitchy as before! I don't log into mine often though.
I also use Livejournal and Facebook.
Have you seen the Facebook page for KW?
www.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=7 ... 4555587565

I also have a site online hwere I used to show my photos - but it hasn't been updated in AGES!
www.africanashes.com
"-People think dreams aren't real just because they aren't made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes."
jacob Raver, sinTempter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by jacob Raver, sinTempter »

My last name's Hensel (on Facebook and Myspace!!! hehe)...
Sunshine Music
Deep Music
"I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge." - Tony Block, Planet Terror
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

No point in going to my myspace-it hasn't been used in years-my last blog: kids get off this service at once it's just playground for perverts and child molesters :biggrin:

Return to “Haven Farm”