1/2 way through the Final Chrons!

TCTC complete group read chapter index

Moderators: Cord Hurn, danlo, dlbpharmd

danlo
Lord

1/2 way through the Final Chrons!

Post by danlo »

8O Wow! We're almost done with Fatal Revenant?! 8O Time flies! (maybe luci will coordinate the Forbidden Knowledge dissect between now and AATE...) Seriously, this was, probably, the smoothest and best run dissection we've ever done. Congratulations to dlb all who participated! 8) 8) 8)
Orlion
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Orlion »

Here's hoping :beer: It would be neat to get in on the GAP dissection.... and then, if that goes well (as it is bound to do so) one could try a Man Who Dissection, and then, somehow, a short story dissection :evilfoul: (Have I gone too far? Or am I just mad? :biggrin: )
'Tis dream to think that Reason can
Govern the reasoning creature, man.
- Herman Melville

I am Lazarus, come from the dead,
Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all!

"All creation is a huge, ornate, imaginary, and unintended fiction; if it could be deciphered it would yield a single shocking word."
-John Crowley
StevieG
Andelanian

Post by StevieG »

Orlion wrote:Here's hoping :beer: It would be neat to get in on the GAP dissection.... and then, if that goes well (as it is bound to do so) one could try a Man Who Dissection, and then, somehow, a short story dissection :evilfoul: (Have I gone too far? Or am I just mad? :biggrin: )
I'd like to see all of those! But I'm still also keen to re-read the entire chronicles so I can go through all these dissections. The insights are brilliant - especially for someone like myself - I've always loved SRD books, but have never been on the same wavelength. These dissections (from what I've read so far) have greatly assisted me.

So I have a year and a half (give or take) to reread all chronicles, gap, man who, short stories - and into AATE... :?
matrixman
The Gap Into Spam

Post by matrixman »

The dissection insights are indeed brilliant. Not to diminish any of the other dissections, but the group read for The One Tree stood out most in my mind for the amount of revelatory discussion that took place.
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Ah, The One Tree. I wish I was here for those heady, magical days.
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

wayfriend wrote:Ah, The One Tree. I wish I was here for those heady, magical days.
good times, good times.....
Furls Fire
Lord

Post by Furls Fire »

I enjoyed doing The Wounded Land the best, but that is only because I got to do coercri. My favorite chapter in all the Chrons. :D
And I believe in you
altho you never asked me too
I will remember you
and what life put you thru.

~fly fly little wing, fly where only angels sing~

~this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you~

...for then I could fly away and be at rest. Sweet rest, Mom. We all love and miss you.

Image Image

Return to “Dissecting The Land”