Pantheon - The Third Age - The Hallowed Dome of Pelendra

Moderator: Xar

Evelina Thankful
Servant of the Land

Post by Evelina Thankful »

The masterharper's head jerks up at this comment of Acer's. "Be wary of where you cast aspersions, good sir. The Lady of Healing has claimed no responsibility for the affliction affecting the followers of uKulwa, to my knowledge."
*raised brow with snapping eyes*

"I would hear what may be known of me, good sir. For I claim to represent The Lady's people, and speak not for Light herself. Only The Dragon has done so, as it should be."
Now, now, Starfall. Please do not take offense so easily. They have a right to express themselves, as do you.

*Addressing the group*

Let us not begin with arguments. This group could be so much more than representatives of our churches. We could be a group of elders - equal to each other - and as such, we have the opportunity to organize Eiran into a smooth running machine. We could become advisors to the leaders and kings of the different continents. We can join together to combat the threat of the Abyss. We could become the Fellowship of Eiran.

Let us not squander this opportunity, as those of past eras have done.
Starfall
Servant of the Land

Post by Starfall »

Evelina Thankful wrote:"Now, now, Starfall. Please do not take offense so easily. They have a right to express themselves, as do you."
Hearing the words of the Earth Venerant, the masterharper momentarily retreats within herself, and stills her rising anger. Calm yourself, girl, she thinks to herself. She continues to speak wisely. Don't just hear. Listen to what she has to say.
Evelina Thankful wrote:"Let us not begin with arguments. This group could be so much more than representatives of our churches. We could be a group of elders - equal to each other - and as such, we have the opportunity to organize Eiran into a smooth running machine. We could become advisors to the leaders and kings of the different continents. We can join together to combat the threat of the Abyss. We could become the Fellowship of Eiran.

"Let us not squander this opportunity, as those of past eras have done."
And that was worth listening for, she tells herself. With a respectful bow to the Earth Venerant, Starfall retreats back to her space where she awaited the arrival of others, and contemplates her own reaction to the representative of the War L-rd.
"It is in shadows that we find our strength; it is in Light that we find our courage" ~ the Zaret el-Anuris
Parrya
Servant of the Land

Post by Parrya »

We could become the Fellowship of Eiran.
Form your fellowship. I will sit here at the edge of the room and chuckle as you come to blows.
Evelina Thankful
Servant of the Land

Form your fellowship. I will sit here at the edge of the room and chuckle as you come to blows.
Why are you here, then?

But, this Fellowship is merely suggestion. If a small group of representatives want to join me, then they are welcome and together we can try to work towards the preservation of Eiran.

If it amuses you to watch, then go ahead.

Although voyerism would seem to be more along the lines of the goddes of Pain's realm. :lol:
Aisha
Stonedownor

Post by Aisha »

Starfall wrote:
Acer wrote:A very interesting pantheon we serve, eh? O-gon-cho's only act of Healing I have heard of is its removal from uKulwa's followers.
The masterharper's head jerks up at this comment of Acer's. "Be wary of where you cast aspersions, good sir. The Lady of Healing has claimed no responsibility for the affliction affecting the followers of uKulwa, to my knowledge."
I cast aspersions on my own god, Starfall. For you to take offence at what I said about yours is a little silly.

However, if you're going to defend O-gon-cho's good name, you probably shouldn't do so by speaking like a fool. Zephyr did what he did. O-gon-cho did what she did. Not a single one of us, or anyone else on Eiran, is going to fall for something ridiculous like, "She never said she did it." I'd suggest we move on to something a little more productive.

Evelina's bre... er... ideas are valid. I, however, am more interested in economics. When Zephyr's war is over, he will get back to putting power into the things he's already begun. The problem is that, since he is at war, I cannot mention these projects. No point giving them more targets, eh? But I'm very interested to find out if economics is important to other deities.
Parrya
Servant of the Land

Post by Parrya »

Economics? Of interest to dieties? Just how many representatives does Mox have in this hall? *looking round*

However, if you're interested in some trading, then I'm your man!
Aisha
Stonedownor

Post by Aisha »

I am Zephyr's servant, and I am here as his representative. Yes, economics interests him. It is a form of power that transcends many cultures, species, and divine domains. Shall we discuss things?

*puts arm around Parrya's shoulder, and walks to a quiet corner*
Tireela
Servant of the Land

Post by Tireela »

Hail Izasi! While War and Life are not usually twined, in sooth sometimes one must prune weeds that would otherwise choke more worthy Life. *bows*

And Acer! *chuckles*; I hear your god might not be long for Eiran! But you seem to be doing well, and making alliances so as to not miss a beat if Zephyr should fall! I am impressed by your practicality!

I look to know you all - all but one. The haughty one - Starfall. You are as annoying and shrill as the arrogant lying godess that you serve. See that you don't cross my path lest I find you unworthy!
Aisha
Stonedownor

Post by Aisha »

Reports of Zephy's troubles are greatly exaggerated.

And if you desire trade, it is possible that you will come to know me. Commerce is my concern.
Evelina Thankful
Servant of the Land

I look to know you all - all but one. The haughty one - Starfall. You are as annoying and shrill as the arrogant lying godess that you serve. See that you don't cross my path lest I find you unworthy!
*shakes head and sighs* Perhaps Parrya has the right of it. Most of this group will go pick-nicking on each other.

Economics is of interest to all people, Acer, and my goddess has taken steps to ensure that her people prosper as well. She is the daughter of Jove, after all, as is her brother, Zephyr.
And Acer! *chuckles*; I hear your god might not be long for Eiran! But you seem to be doing well, and making alliances so as to not miss a beat if Zephyr should fall! I am impressed by your practicality!
Heh, but, Zephyr should know that war is not his domain and he will be destroyed. He has extended Bhakti's feud with Nor Yekith and will be destroyed for his foolishness.

Although what Tireela calls practicality, I call opportunism.

And Acer, stop staring at my breasts!
Aisha
Stonedownor

Post by Aisha »

Ah, you're one of those, eh? Walk around topless, but tell others not to stare. However, aside from that, they are of great commercial value.
Evelina Thankful
Servant of the Land

No, its just that your stare is so obvious that there is no doubt of your inexperience with the fairer sex - or any sex, for that matter.
Aisha
Stonedownor

Post by Aisha »

It is you who are inexperienced. That is, inexperienced with men who do not grow bored with the fairer sex, and sex. No matter how often we see and experience such things, some of us continue to find them beautiful, intoxicating, and precious beyond compare.

However, these matters are not why I was sent to Pelendra. If you want to discuss commerce - of flesh or otherwise - let me know.
Verdilet
Servant of the Land

Post by Verdilet »

A young bearded man wearing a grey cloak suddenly steps out of the shadows, as if sembling from their very essence.

I am Verdilet, once a Scribe of the Order of the Ashen Quill, although I now speak with the voice of the Grey Goddess rather than seeking to hear it. Through you all, I look forward to hearing the voices of the other deities of Eiran.
When you reach a crossroad
Fate is the path you choose to walk
And Fate is the path down which you are thrust
Parrya
Servant of the Land

Post by Parrya »

*muttering* You won't be hearing Brid's voice, boy, that's for sure! He's busy. And long may he remain so, ugly bastard! And as for hearing any diety through THIS lot, well...!

*Guffaws* *covers with a cough*
Verdilet
Servant of the Land

Post by Verdilet »

I have very good hearing, so you might be surprised at what I can hear.

Then again, maybe not.
When you reach a crossroad
Fate is the path you choose to walk
And Fate is the path down which you are thrust
Tireela
Servant of the Land

Post by Tireela »

Evelina Thankful wrote: And Acer, stop staring at my breasts!
Yours as well! I 'sensed' him oogling me!! Perhaps I should consume his life and consign his soul to your goddess! :twisted: What say you sister? Do we forgive this rogue for his insolence? Or teach him a lesson!!?
Evelina Thankful
Servant of the Land

Yours as well! I 'sensed' him oogling me!! Perhaps I should consume his life and consign his soul to your goddess! What say you sister? Do we forgive this rogue for his insolence? Or teach him a lesson!!?
*Looks at Tireela with great satisfaction*

Sister, you and I shall get along very well. His death would please Calais.

But, no doubt Acer suffers from what is commonly called "blue balls" and because of his bumbling manner, cannot get a girl. Hence, the oogling. Then again, what else would one expect from a follower of Zephyr?

But, Calais' followers would benefit from some trade so Acer, what have you to offer?

Just know that if you touch me, you die. And my goddess is the one to do it!
Tireela
Servant of the Land

Post by Tireela »

Evelina Thankful wrote: But, no doubt Acer suffers from what is commonly called "blue balls" ...
8O 8O

So we should pity him!

But I will help your goddess if he touches either of us! :twisted:

I see us getting along very well sister!

Absent Acer giving us cause to kill him, perhaps his commerce offer could aid us both. And he does have to redeem himself in our eyes.

So Acer, what do you offer us in compensation for your insolence?
Parrya
Servant of the Land

Post by Parrya »

Where have all the little priestlings gone?

Don't get me wrong! I like it here on my own...but, sometimes, you need the annoyance of company to truly appreciate being on your own again.

Return to “Pantheon”