Aesir: Game Thread

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Tepes
Woodhelvennin

Post by Tepes »

Where are my manners? Welcome Gannana, Lord of Music! I myself enjoy your art greatly, and look forward to hearing any future masterpieces.
"The masses of Narie believe God to be dead. Could it then be possible! These fools in their villages have not yet heard of it, that God is undead!"

Thus Spoke Lucien Lachance.
Jove
Stonedownor

Post by Jove »

It's funny though, Jove, you see I have always seen Merchants as being, by their very nature, predators. I was more concerned with my vampires' security, than with your merchants. You have my word that no harm will be done by my follower's hands, should we decide to do business together.
*Laughter*

Tepes, then you and I have nothing to fear of each other for my merchants are honest as your vampires are safe. Severe is my wrath for any member of the Merchant Guild acts in a dishonest way. All may be assured that they will only charge fair market prices, never over tax, and offer the highest quality goods. They are sensible with giving credit and loaning money and will always give full account of records and accounting to whomever asks for it.

In fact, merchants are given an evil mark for any dishonest trading so that all may know not to deal with them. They shall be outcast and suffer poverty for the rest of their lives.

In ages past, in different worlds, my Merchants were welcome even in the kingdoms of the most evil, and in lands of my enemies, so great is their reputation for fair and honest trading.

I do not tolerate dishonest trading. Therefore, you can be assured that my Merchants will deal truthfully with your followers, should we decide to do business together.
Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Jove wrote:Erd,

I request the honor of a meeting between your elders and my Merchant Guild for trade negotiations.

I believe my Merchant Guild can help the people of Narie understand better the greatness of Erd by trading the generous gifts of the earth that Erd provides.
Jove,

The elders of my islands are somewhat inaccessible at the moment. Rest assured that, once they have worked through certain internal matters, my influence will become spread to the shores of Greater Troon. I am looking forward to how they may work closely with your own, as I am planning to grow their abilities greatly in the coming months.

-Erd
Jove
Stonedownor

Post by Jove »

Then, I will await your pleasure. Know that my door is open when you are ready.
Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Last edited by Erd on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Last edited by Erd on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Last edited by Erd on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Jove wrote:Then, I will await your pleasure. Know that my door is open when you are ready.
As should now be apparent, they will likely be making it to the mainland within the next year. But perhaps not right away.
Tepes
Woodhelvennin

Post by Tepes »

Nergal,

I have contacted you to settle this dispute, and alas you are unresponsive. I have offered your stubborn chanters free passage through my villages, yet they continue to sing their siren song. I have sacrificed hundreds of my children to keep them at bay, and it is with great regret that I am forced to erase their memory from the face of the Narie. You'll be deprived even of tasting their death.
"The masses of Narie believe God to be dead. Could it then be possible! These fools in their villages have not yet heard of it, that God is undead!"

Thus Spoke Lucien Lachance.
Cobalt
Ramen

Post by Cobalt »

The Hunter stood straight and tall, wings folded slightly around his broad shoulders. Behind him stretched grassland and the ocasional copse of trees. Before; forbidding mountains. At his side was his ever faithfull companion and friend. Her ears were presse back, eyes hung low in sadness. The Hunter reached out a hand and gently scretched her head. The fur was soft on his calloused fingers. "Dont worry, my friend. I will return to you soon. If I should fall, take my place and protect the Tribe." The sabertooth nodded, and rubbed her head against the Hunter's shoulder. Purring softly, the pair embraced a final time, before the Hunter turned and trotted away. It was only minutes before his fleet form had traveled beyond even the keen sight of Char. No one knew if he would return, only that he had been called by his God to travel towards certain death.
“A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty; but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both.”
Agapé
Ramen
Location: I'm so lovable, the doctors gave me a special white jacket so I can hug myself!

Post by Agapé »

As the sun sets over Lake Jor, Leandrea and Jharvik sit on its shores admiring its beauty. Leandrea leans into Jharvik's shoulder embrace, slowly rocking her upper torso as she greets the coming twilight.

Lullabye of Love

Hear the breeze, in the trees
Hear the birds, softly singing
And the song that they sing
Is our lullabye of love

Hear the breeze' sweet refrain
Every raindrop is singing
And the song that they sing
Is a lullabye of love.

Forever, and 'ever
Our love will be true
Forever, and 'ever
I'll always love you.

Every beat of my heart
Says "I love you,
I love you, I love you"
And the song in my heart
Is a lullabye of love
Forever, and 'ever
Our love will be true
Forever, and 'ever
I'll always love you.
Forever, and 'ever
Our love will be true
Forever, and 'ever
I'll always love you.
Light of the world, shine on me
Love is the answer
Shine on us all, set us free
Love is the answer

And when you feel afraid, love one another
When you've lost your way, love one another
When you're all alone, love one another
When you're far from home, love one another
When you're down and out, love one another
All your hopes run out, love one another
When you need a friend, love one another
When you're near the end, love one another
We got to love one another
Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Last edited by Erd on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Agapé
Ramen
Location: I'm so lovable, the doctors gave me a special white jacket so I can hug myself!

Post by Agapé »

The cry of power reverberated throughout northern Mekoth and Love smiled upon its source at Lake Jor. In celebration, among Love's followers this day is now known as The Feast of Agapé. The last month of Spring, in which the Feast is held, is now Agapêton, and the season of Spring itself is now known as Agapao.

Well pleased at the work of her prophet and herself over the past few seasons, Love casts her attention further afield.
Love is the answer
Love is the answer

Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Agapé
Ramen

Post by Agapé »

My heart is heavy with the dampening of the Light which inspired the beauty of Dreams. Love feels the need of her embrace upon the people of Lliannon Aine. And so I choose to let all Narie know of my Divine intent this Turn.

All that I am focuses on the forest surrounding Alfheim, spreading out towards Cree, and in the other direction towards Astoria. The blessing of Love fills all who sorrow at this time, to carry them through the season and to enable them to as yet grow strong. Their own hearts overflow with the knowledge that their G-ddess has not abandoned them; nay, that she infiltrates their lives ever more deeply than they experienced before. That with the passage of time, she will return to them.

May the people of Lliannon Aine flourish in this time of sorrow and may they know serenity and solace in the coming days.
Love is the answer
Love is the answer

Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

At long last, my followers have met the followers of another deity. Long will be the friendship between Erd and Jove, and Troon shall prosper under our care.

But soon, I will make my presence known in Ayana and Mekoth. As Jove has taught me, I plan on dealing fairly and honestly with all, for the betterment of each. I hope the forces of Erd may prove valuable to my new friends to the north, so that we all may prosper.
Jove
Stonedownor

Post by Jove »

Erd, may I ask a boon? Can a small group of my Guild members join you in your journey to Anaya and Mekoth?

Return to “Aesir & Vanir”