Aesir: Game Thread

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Mynaesos
Woodhelvennin

Post by Mynaesos »

Nature and Animals growing on me like maggots on a corpse...
Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed? If the strain of things is too much to bear, perhaps you had better return to your slumber.
Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Somewhere, Erd's serious visage broke into a huge belly laugh.

Oh, my friends... I tried. I tried to keep a straight face, but I could not hold it for more than a few minutes.

So serious, you all are. So serious, indeed.

And for what it's worth, nature and animals and humans and human's love and healing and knowledge and eventual death... all of these may have derived from me, but each of you took what was there... some base material, and made of it something wonderous. Something more than when it was just earth.

I do not begrudge you what was taken. In fact, there is quite a bit of me to go around. I don't expect that I am in danger of being altered in any significant way from what they're doing. And I consider it a small price to pay.

Especially Lord Serloth, and his very interesting toys... it's just so fascinating to watch them.

So... welcome to Narie. I hope you enjoy your stay here, though please try not to break anything important. And don't spoil the show, now that it's just started getting interesting.
Agapé
Ramen
Location: I'm so lovable, the doctors gave me a special white jacket so I can hug myself!

Post by Agapé »

Erd wrote:So... welcome to Narie. I hope you enjoy your stay here, though please try not to break anything important. And don't spoil the show, now that it's just started getting interesting.
*chuckles mirthfully*

You'll fit in with the rest of us just fine Erd.

*bows*
Light of the world, shine on me
Love is the answer
Shine on us all, set us free
Love is the answer

And when you feel afraid, love one another
When you've lost your way, love one another
When you're all alone, love one another
When you're far from home, love one another
When you're down and out, love one another
All your hopes run out, love one another
When you need a friend, love one another
When you're near the end, love one another
We got to love one another
Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Erd stops laughing and glares.

"Fit in"? I was here first. You all are fiting in nicely.

Then he winks.
Jove
Stonedownor

Post by Jove »

*lilting giggle*

Ah, Lord Erd, I deeply appreciate your welcome and I hope to have long and prosperous friendship with you.
Mynaesos
Woodhelvennin

Post by Mynaesos »

I never would've taken Earth for a trickster. Well played, Erd.
“Borders are scratched across the hearts of men
by strangers with a calm, judicial pen,
and when the borders bleed we watch with dread
the lines of ink along the map turn red.”
Tepes
Woodhelvennin

Post by Tepes »

Warmest greetings to my new brother and sister!

Erd, I should thank you for the tender care you showed my torpid children before their rebirth. The cold embrace of the earth kept them remarkably preserved!

Jove, I admit your domain has always been somewhat of a mystery to me. Perhaps our children should become better acquainted. Imagine the worldly benefits of an undying commerce!

Welcome to Narie, siblings!
"The masses of Narie believe God to be dead. Could it then be possible! These fools in their villages have not yet heard of it, that God is undead!"

Thus Spoke Lucien Lachance.
Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Lord Tepes, thank you for the kind words. But remember, they were my children before they were reborn as yours. I no longer hold sway over them as they are, but I owe it to all my children to protect them when I can.

Earth Endures
Tepes
Woodhelvennin

Post by Tepes »

I suppose you must feel a good deal of pride then, Father Earth, at seeing the dizzying heights of potential our children have reached through their enlightenment. As I can see you are a protective parent, rest-assured, the New-Father loves all his little children.
"The masses of Narie believe God to be dead. Could it then be possible! These fools in their villages have not yet heard of it, that God is undead!"

Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Have no worries, Lord Tepes. All parents must have a moment of angst, when they let their children leave the nest for the first time. I trust that you will nurture and watch over these where I cannot. But if there is aught that I can do to help them, please feel free to ask it of me.
Mynaesos
Woodhelvennin

Post by Mynaesos »

Brother Serloth. First, you used a representation of my domain, without my permission, for your goals against Tepes. Undoubtedly you noticed how I made sure that no one would mistake the work for my own.

Now, you have brought a being into my woods, when I have never interfered with you or your holdings. In fact, I have protected the waterways at your expressed fears of Tepes' designs. Explain yourself. If I can expel the Lord of Winter from my woods, do not doubt that a mere spirit will prove little challenge.
Agapé
Ramen
Location: I'm so lovable, the doctors gave me a special white jacket so I can hug myself!

Post by Agapé »

*bows*

My Dear Alcifer, I am honored.

To have a Journeyman among my own...
You have blessed my people with your generosity.

May he measure up in both skill in Healing and Love in his life's work in appreciation of your choice.

It is my hope the activity in Candler and throughout your lands over this past Winter shows my appreciation.

*bows*
Light of the world, shine on me
Love is the answer
Shine on us all, set us free
Love is the answer

And when you feel afraid, love one another
When you've lost your way, love one another
When you're all alone, love one another
When you're far from home, love one another
When you're down and out, love one another
All your hopes run out, love one another
When you need a friend, love one another
When you're near the end, love one another
We got to love one another
Serloth Lorekeeper
Stonedownor

Post by Serloth Lorekeeper »

Brother Velt, Lord of Nature. My apologies. The spirit which has transgressed into your demesne is a simple seeker of Knowledge. I shall ensure that in their wanderings no others will trespass so. Bespeak Me privately, and I am willing to discuss what manor of favor I may grant You as token of My sincerity.
Mynaesos
Woodhelvennin

Post by Mynaesos »

No concessions need be made except, perhaps, that you share with me what you learn. Visitors are welcome... so long as they're known (in advance, preferably. it's safer for everyone that way). Your servant couldn't have picked a better place to spend the winter, I imagine. Now that the weather is improving, though, I suspect he'll be on his way?
Lord Fulragen
Stonedownor

Post by Lord Fulragen »

Agapé wrote:*bows*

My Dear Alcifer, I am honored.

It is my hope the activity in Candler and throughout your lands over this past Winter shows my appreciation.
And it was an honour to have your people reside in my domain for the winter season you brought both joy and love with your followers music and presence . It will be a pleasure to have them return on another occasion. At some occasion I would like to send some of my Journeymen to your home to offer thanks for your gifts . Your brother Alcifer :biggrin:
Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Last edited by Erd on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erd
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Erd »

Last edited by Erd on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jove
Stonedownor

Post by Jove »

Jove, I admit your domain has always been somewhat of a mystery to me. Perhaps our children should become better acquainted. Imagine the worldly benefits of an undying commerce!
Tepes, please forgive my rudeness! I was so busy teaching my followers about money and commerce that I failed to hear your greeting.

I am always open to financial concerns for the benefit of all and would be happy to begin trade negotiations with your people. In fact, I believe you might have some items that would be of great interest to me for trade. You seem quite adept at handling negotiations for mining and labor already.

You see, my Merchant Guild is honest and fair to a fault - I won't have it any other way. And yet, your vampires are by their very nature, predators.

I would need a guarantee of safety and life for my Guild. Do you have any suggestions that we might expand our mutual knowledge and can you guarantee the safety and continued life of my Guild members?
Last edited by Jove on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jove
Stonedownor

Post by Jove »

Erd,

I request the honor of a meeting between your elders and my Merchant Guild for trade negotiations.

I believe my Merchant Guild can help the people of Narie understand better the greatness of Erd by trading the generous gifts of the earth that Erd provides.
Tepes
Woodhelvennin

Post by Tepes »

Jove wrote:Tepes, please forgive my rudeness! I was so busy teaching my followers about money and commerce that I failed to hear your greeting.

You see, my Merchant Guild is honest and fair to a fault - I won't have it any other way. And yet, your vampires are by their very nature, predators.
It's a pleasure to hear from the Goddess of Commerce herself! I trust your ventures in Narie are in order?

It's funny though, Jove, you see I have always seen Merchants as being, by their very nature, predators. I was more concerned with my vampires' security, than with your merchants. You have my word that no harm will be done by my follower's hands, should we decide to do business together.

Return to “Aesir & Vanir”