Football

Baseball, Basketball, Footbal, Soccer, Curling, Poker, ect...

Moderators: Lord Mhoram, StevieG, hierachy

Queeaqueg
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

Southampton V Portsmouth at the weekend. It will be so cool, I am going to hit myself...
DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM!
Queeaqueg
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

Southampton.... Southampton.
Owen the Saints
go matching in
Owen the Saints go matching in

I want to be in that number
Owen the Saints go matching in
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

I don't know if there are any SPL fans here, but Celtic is only 1 point behind the Rangers!

GO CELTIC!!! GO BHOYS!!!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

Sorry dude.... Im Southampton and my fav Scots team is Rangers.
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

30 games played, Celtic just took a 2-point lead over the Rangers.

No need to apologize, we like who we like.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

Rangers will take it back. They have Novo
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Hmmmmm, I think I'll take Thompson and Bellamy. We'll see come the 2nd.
Warmark
Lord

Post by Warmark »

a caley thistle man myself shame celtic beat us last week
But if you're all about the destination, then take a fucking flight.
We're going nowhere slowly, but we're seeing all the sights.
And we're definitely going to hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

Full of the heavens and time.
Queeaqueg
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

Rangers will take the title. I more interested in Southampton and whether they can stay up. Chelsea will win the League.
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Chelsea's definately got it, Man U blew it (but boy, Rooney's good).

My SPL prediction, Celtic by one point.
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

I think Rangers will take it. They have won a cup and they did beat Celtic.
Rooney is one of the worst palyers I have ever seen...
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Well, here we go....Celtic just trounced the Rangers and is now 5 points up in the SPL.
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

Southampton are going down :(
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Going? I think they're gone.
Warmark
Lord

Post by Warmark »

and now my SPL team are safe
lets here it for Inverness Caley Thistle!!!!!!!
And we're definitely going to hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

Queeaqueg
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

Southampton are not down yet!
Spurs will beat Aston Villa!
Rangers will take the title!
and your team is never safe warmark.... muhahahaha!
Warmark
Lord

Post by Warmark »

they are only a few games to go and the bottom team cant catch us.... muhahahaha!

Queeaqueg
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

They wil catch you... look at this.

Andy Johnson 30
West Brom 30
Norwich 30
Southampton 28

By the end it could be

Southampton 34
Norwich 31
West Brom 30
Andy Johnson 30

So, you are never out of it!
Warmark
Lord

Post by Warmark »

who is Andy Johnson?
and my team are in the scottish league not the premiership

Queeaqueg
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

Andy Johnson plays for Crystal Palace. He is the only reason why Crystal Palace win games. Without him, they would be well out of the league.A one man army.
Premiership is better then the Scottish league. IN Scottish league there are only two teams really in it, Celitc and Ranger. They are the only teams that enter Champions league and win the Scottish title. In Premiership, it is lots of teams that could get to the top.

Return to “Sports”