Vampire: The Requiem - The Council of the Primogen

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

Ivan Karpenku wrote:[ooc] - Which is to say I'm very excited by the idea of playing soon, and hope that it's yet still more sooner than later.
If I recall correctly, the StoryTeller proposed characters were to be generated by the 25th?
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

I still havnt had a chance to lias with lore. Was hoping to do that before character creation
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I'm now expecting a start around middle of the next week. The map is almost complete, as I am adding locations keys to it. At the same time, descriptions of each location or region is being written. That will be posted as well with the map, so you get an idea of what is there and possible adventures should your characters explore a section.

Just give me two days and the map will be posted.

Dorian, I need you to resend me your character sheet as something must have gone wrong when you saved it; after attributes and one skill section, there are no dots.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Thats odd, its fine on mine.

Ill resend it now.

Wow russians everywhere
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The issue was with Foxit. I have managed to get it working and can now view character sheets. I will peruse them, and hopefully give them my approval.

The only reason there are so many Russians is because there's a Russian district. And besides, one's a Pole. ;)
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

im gonna be different and be a true blue American :P

also, ive never role played an American before, so it should be interesting
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I'm looking forward to it, Dorian.
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

Can I just email you my fake version of a character sheet? I still can't manage to edit the one you sent me.
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

variol son wrote:Can I just email you my fake version of a character sheet? I still can't manage to edit the one you sent me.
Sure.
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

Thanks. :D
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

Is Ivan late? Has party started? Ivan knows how to get party started!

<throws stack of $20s at the bartender>

Bring me vodka. Tha good stuff, from Russia, da? And give some to the rest of these. They want to party, and don't remember how! I vill show dem how.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

I still need a name for my character :s
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I am once again sorry for the delay. In two weeks I have to give a presentation on psychopharmacology, so I have to spend time writing that and preparing power-point slides.

The good news is that the city details are 60% complete. However, that's 14 pages . . .
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

Loremaster wrote:I am once again sorry for the delay. In two weeks I have to give a presentation on psychopharmacology, so I have to spend time writing that and preparing power-point slides.

The good news is that the city details are 60% complete. However, that's 14 pages . . .
heh....I took psychopharmacology. Too much biochemistry and biology for all the social work types....including the prof stuck teaching it. I had to correct her. Often. Too many people were having trouble, she offered extra credit..I ended up (since I'm an asshole like that) doing all the extra credit available...end of term, my grade was 135%. :)
Tepes
Woodhelvennin

Post by Tepes »

Hm, Lore is it about psychology's over-reliance and dependence on proscribing drugs to an all too complicit public? :)
"The masses of Narie believe God to be dead. Could it then be possible! These fools in their villages have not yet heard of it, that God is undead!"

Thus Spoke Lucien Lachance.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Seven Words wrote:heh....I took psychopharmacology. Too much biochemistry and biology for all the social work types....including the prof stuck teaching it. I had to correct her. Often. Too many people were having trouble, she offered extra credit..I ended up (since I'm an asshole like that) doing all the extra credit available...end of term, my grade was 135%. :)
Nice work!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Tepes wrote:Hm, Lore is it about psychology's over-reliance and dependence on proscribing drugs to an all too complicit public? :)
It's really a discussion on medication for treating psychotic symptoms, depression and anxiety.

I should correct you, however. ;) Us psychologists don't give out medicine - we can't. Psychiatrists are the ones who do that.

And yes, there is too much reliance on medication.
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

Loremaster wrote:
Tepes wrote:Hm, Lore is it about psychology's over-reliance and dependence on proscribing drugs to an all too complicit public? :)
It's really a discussion on medication for treating psychotic symptoms, depression and anxiety.

I should correct you, however. ;) Us psychologists don't give out medicine - we can't. Psychiatrists are the ones who do that.

Is this a hint that the Prince/Primogen attained power by manipulating the Pharmacutical [edit: hah pharmacutical, drug science devoted to the little thingies on your finger/toenails] and Health care industries, and Ritalin is a Vampire plot to keep people calm and focused when the discover blood-suckers are real? 8O
[ducks and covers]
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Vraith wrote:
Loremaster wrote:

Is this a hint that the Prince/Primogen attained power by manipulating the Pharmacutical [edit: hah pharmacutical, drug science devoted to the little thingies on your finger/toenails] and Health care industries, and Ritalin is a Vampire plot to keep people calm and focused when the discover blood-suckers are real? 8O
[ducks and covers]
:lol:

I don't know whether to reward you or punish you severely. :lol:

Update regarding the game: I have only five more locations to write, so I will be finished by the end of the week. The game will start then.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

wow lore...
simply wow

Return to “Vampire: Requiem”