Vampire: The Requiem - Vasiliev's

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

Loremaster wrote:"No doubt the Gangrel has ghouls as members of the union or is a member himself," Maxim said. "I want you to bust that union up, and then I will deal with the fucker who tries to make me poor."
"Oh, bust the whole union up. Excellent. I'll get right on that, Captain. I'll get back to you in a week with a progress report."
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Maxim leaned forward and stared again at Ivan with a hard, piercing gaze. He licked his lips, revealing bright, sharp fangs. Both hands were curled like claws, and briefly, for a second, Ivan felt his Beast flare up.

"Do that, comrade Karpenku," he said softly, dangerously. "This is the Vozhd's domain. I expect no failure, for I will be very upset. Go now. We feed."
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

[ooc]Said before any of the other posts here.'[/ooc]

"Okay, just a couple last questions. Who's the Union guy? What's his name? And which part of the docks is he working in? I gotta go investigate him tonight."

Return to “Vampire: Requiem”