Vampire: The Requiem - Scope & Barrel Gun Supply

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Loredoctor
Lord

Vampire: The Requiem - Scope & Barrel Gun Supply

Post by Loredoctor »

Please post in here for Stories relating to, or shopping in, Scope & Barrel Gun Supply.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Malachi
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Malachi »

"Finding the place wasn't easy. It took a tourist map and a battered Yellow Pages just to point me in the right direction. A know-it-all taxi driver did the rest."

"When I finally made it to the store, I paused for a moment. I wondered how I was going to pay for the gun. I had a wad of cash, but that was rent money. I took a look at my surroundings, and figured that if a guy would be willing to sell me guns at night, he might be willing to cut me a deal if he needed someone to help him out with a favour."

"I knocked on the door."
Ezra
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Malachi stands before a heavy iron door on the lowest car-park level. The fluorescent lamps are too brightly lit, and the walls and floor are too clean. No cars are parked here, nor is there any sign that the basement floor has been used for this purpose.

There is the sound of someone fidgeting with a metal lock, and then a screeching sound as a panel set into the door slides to one side, revealing the serious face of an Asian male. Malachi can smell a vanilla-scented cigarette in the dry air.

"It's getting late," the Asian man says with a sigh, "but I can accommodate business at this hour." He steps back and there is the sound of a second lock being opened. The heavy door then swings open and he ushers the vampire into a wide room divided into two sections by a thick mesh wall. The man steps through an opening in the mesh, and then closes a metal door behind him. Turning around he nods at Malachi, and places the cigarette in his thin-lipped mouth. Behind him are rows of guns, and piles of ammunition boxes. In the exact centre of the wall parallel to the metal divider is a poster with the words, 'I Don't Inquire and You Don't Get Me Involved. Elegance.'

"You are after something," he says as he stares at Malachi with a strange look in his eyes.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Malachi
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Malachi »

"I need guns, but I don't have the money to pay for them... yet. I figured that a guy like you might have your ear to the ground for, uh, 'opportunities' of a profitable nature. Maybe even something that could benefit you directly?"

I thought about what I could be potentially getting myself into, but that could wait. Right now, survival was my primary goal, and survival has a habit of coming at all costs.

"Whaddya say? Guns for favours?"
Ezra
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

A long intake of cigarette smoke, eyes staring with intent. The owner of the gun store holds his breath for a long moment, and then inaudibly breaths out sweet-smelling smoke. "I do like the sound of that. Although I may be losing a gun without any cash in hand, something tells me that I will be making more money in the long run. So, this is what I think. I need you to get to the south docks and find me a crate of explosives. Look for the one marked, 'Hocampo Puerto' - a yellow crate with a red stripe down each side. If you can get me the crate in twenty-four hours I will give you any gun worth no more than a thousand dollars."

He sucks on the cigarette again, gazing at Malachi with a bemused look.

Return to “Vampire: Requiem”