Vampire: The Requiem - Industrial District

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Out of the corner of his eye he sees a large canine shadow leap through a window and vanish into a decrepit factory.
Jonathan Belmont
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Jonathan Belmont »

They say wolves haven't been seen in the forests in over 50 years. Is that because you're all living right here in the city?

Not interested in meeting even one of these canine creatures, let alone a whole pack like Tessa had mentioned, Jonathan keeps walking, yet he resists breaking into a run. Best not to give the things the idea that he was something to be chased.
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Perception (Wits + Subterfuge -2 [unknown]) roll: 2 successes.

Jonathan feels that he is being watched . . . by more than one person or thing. Then then he reaches a fair distance away from the factory, the feeling vanishes.

The feeling does not repeat while he walks several kilometers to Layson Street.
Jonathan Belmont
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Jonathan Belmont »

Sighing with relief, Jonathan pulled out his cell phone and sent himself a text message with the abandoned factory's address and the word 'wolf'.

That might come in useful later. Right now, however, it's time to visit some old friends.

Slipping his cell back into the inner pocket of his jacket, Jonathan kept walking, slowly emerging into the sex-and-drug filled oasis in the grey, dead industrial district that was Layson Street.

Continued in Layson Street
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

This ends the first chapter of the Identity Corp. story.

1xp for role playing.

Return to “Vampire: Requiem”