IS THERE ENOUGH SUPPORT FOR ANOTHER ANTHOLOGY?

For the discussion about old anthologies, or the planning of new ones.

Moderators: hierachy, aTOMiC

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Lord Foul wrote:
Loremaster wrote:Well, the great news - for me - is that I finally have an idea I can work with. It came to me the night after the nice comments earlier. So, count me in for an entry.
You're a great writer, LM, and writers can go months or years without writing and still not lose the essential touch. I don't think you'll have any problems. Just enjoy yourself!
Wow. Given that I consider you as one of the best writers here, that's a real compliment!
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Worm of Despite
Lord

Post by Worm of Despite »

Loremaster wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Loremaster wrote:Well, the great news - for me - is that I finally have an idea I can work with. It came to me the night after the nice comments earlier. So, count me in for an entry.
You're a great writer, LM, and writers can go months or years without writing and still not lose the essential touch. I don't think you'll have any problems. Just enjoy yourself!
Wow. Given that I consider you as one of the best writers here, that's a real compliment!
Well dude, I once went from April to June one year writing nothing, then I suddenly finished the last chapter on a story while riding in a train car. Sometimes I feel a break actually helps you breathe creatively and gives your mental muscles a much-needed rest, as well as ideas.

Write for you. Write for fun. Usually everyone else will have fun reading it too.
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

Lord Foul wrote: Well dude, I once went from April to June one year writing nothing, then I suddenly finished the last chapter on a story while riding in a train car. Sometimes I feel a break actually helps you breathe creatively and gives your mental muscles a much-needed rest, as well as ideas.
I know what you're talking about. Once, I went my whole life without writing, and boy, did I get some wicked good ideas! Some were awesome, like this idea I had about a castle actually being a spaceship (eat your heart out, Transformers!), but I never wrote it down because I was afraid of spraining my creativity. Yeah, those were the days.
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

dANdeLION wrote:Some were awesome, like this idea I had about a castle actually being a spaceship (eat your heart out, Transformers!), but I never wrote it down because I was afraid of spraining my creativity.
Aren't you glad TOM picked up on your idea?
rdhopeca
The Master

Post by rdhopeca »

Do I have a volunteer or two from those of you who aren't editing or approving to proofread for me? :biggrin:
Rob

"Progress is made. Be warned."
Worm of Despite
Lord

Post by Worm of Despite »

rdhopeca wrote:Do I have a volunteer or two from those of you who aren't editing or approving to proofread for me? :biggrin:
SmitGrd@gmail.com

Just be forewarned--unless it has giant robots or deals with Apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic conditions, I may be highly disparaging!

Nah. Just kidding. Send it over!!
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

i am thinking i need to review whatever i submit.

maybe lurch could review mine?
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
iQuestor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by iQuestor »

I have several ideas I have been playing with, and I think they are good. but have had NO time to write or even to read LF's Knights of the Four that i aksed him to send me. :(

I also havent finished set aside. I wish I could sumbit that to the KWA4.

I shall try. but I cant really begin until next week, at least the physical part.

Return to “Kevin's Watch Anthology Forum”