Vampire: The Requiem - The Russian District

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Khalida Mufarrij »

As the voices break through Khalida's desire, she disengages from kissing Reginald, her tongue still slowly dripping blood as she pulls away. "Wow," she quickly whispers before crouching and pulling out her boot knife. "You totally distracted me, you naughty boy.

"Tatiana seems to have the attention of two of them. Let's try to slip by the one watching Tatiana while silently following the one heading towards the street, without drawing the attention of any."

Not fully cognizant of what she has done to Reginald, she asks, "Are you prepared to fight in anyway should they come at us? I have my knife and could try to cover us both if needed..."

Stealth, Strength, Weaponry, and Dexterity as needed to get safely past the thugs with Reginald to a place of relative safety (the car? elsewhere?) while Ivan and Tatiana deal with them
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

Health: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Vitae: 4
Terry wrote:"After tonight he will be talking so high I will have to sack him for making me laugh at work."
... oh HO! That means this is the infamous "Red" Terry.
One of them glances down the road and sees Ivan Karpenku. "Hey," he growls. "Who's that guy watching us? I don't like that." He swings his bat up and starts walking towards Ivan.
Ivan stands slowly, no use in skulking with his cover blown. He makes sure to keep his hands and guns out of sight for now. As the man with the bat walks up to the man with the guns, Ivan avoids eye contact.

... appear scared, and weak... let him think he's already won... let him get over-confident... then STRIKE!

Spend 1 vitae on Celerity, leaving 3

As soon as the thug is about a cars length away, Ivan rushes up to him with supernatural speed. Before the man can ready the bat to attack or defend, Ivan is inches away from his chest, the pistol in his left hand held to the bottom of the man's jaw.

"If you smart, you don't move, eh?" says Ivan. "You don't even make a sound."
Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

Post by Tatiana Ivanova »

Maintaining the facade of giving awesome head..taking 2 vitae, but maintaining the Kiss to keep him out of this. Doing some theatrical moans to keep up appearances.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Khalida Mufarrij wrote:As the voices break through Khalida's desire, she disengages from kissing Reginald, her tongue still slowly dripping blood as she pulls away. "Wow," she quickly whispers before crouching and pulling out her boot knife. "You totally distracted me, you naughty boy.

"Tatiana seems to have the attention of two of them. Let's try to slip by the one watching Tatiana while silently following the one heading towards the street, without drawing the attention of any."

Not fully cognizant of what she has done to Reginald, she asks, "Are you prepared to fight in anyway should they come at us? I have my knife and could try to cover us both if needed..."

Stealth, Strength, Weaponry, and Dexterity as needed to get safely past the thugs with Reginald to a place of relative safety (the car? elsewhere?) while Ivan and Tatiana deal with them
Stealth (Wits + Stealth +1 [darkness]) roll: 0 successes.

Khalida and Reginald are seen moving towards the car. One of the men swings his baseball bat up and laughs.

"Nice try, Reggie," he says as he walks forwards. "Skulking in the darkness like the coward you are. I'm gonna enjoy this one. Hey boss, put your cock back in your pants and watch this."

Relates only to Khalida: Suddenly, the street lamps glow brighter - the pale yellow glow becoming more intense, like molten gold. Everything - the alley, the buildings nearby, the street and its cars, and all the figures - is bathed in a brightening amber light. It continues to become more intense, and Khalida has to resist the terror, as though the sun has risen and its rays are burning into her flesh and mind. The light drowns out everything, and all she sees is gold . . .

Continued in a pm.
Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

Eyes blinking rapidly, Khalida stumbles briefly against Reginald as everything suddenly returns to normal. Her heart racing in terror at what she had just seen, she first glances back up towards the rooftop, wondering if the stealthy sentinel who was on his way down at Tatiana's bidding had returned to his crow's nest on the roof to continue observing.

Returning her attention to the thug approaching her and Reginald, her knife loosely gripped yet ready to slash intricately in an instant, she whispers to Reginald as she tries to cover him, "These guys appear to know you, Reggie. And I don't know, they may be hyped up on something. That's the only explanation..." then trailed off, firmly discarding any lingering thoughts on the horrifying appearance of the three men in that brief instant. "I'll do what I can to distract this guy. But if he remains threatening, you must find your own inner strength and help me help you..."

Focusing all her attention on to the approaching thug, she smiles her most beguiling smile through her own building fear. "I enjoy a little beating now and then, but there are much more intimate and pleasurable ways to inflict pain. I was enjoying playing with my friend behind me, but perhaps you could show me a better time?"

activate Entrancement upon thug approaching Reginald and Khalida.
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

"Good little monkey. Now, drop your baseball stick and turn around. We walk back to your buddies, yes? I be right behind you whole way, so no funny business."

Intimidation roll vs. the thug

Assuming that succeeds and the thug is compliant, Ivan will stay close behind him, one gun pressed into his back (against the spine), as they walk back to the alleyway.

... I need to get silencers for these things... They'll be too loud if I have to shoot them around here...
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Khalida Mufarrij wrote: activate Entrancement upon thug approaching Reginald and Khalida.
Entrancement (Manipulation + Empathy + Majesty) roll: 4 successes.

Thug resistance (Composure): 2 successes.

Total successes: 2.

The man stops and the bat swings down to his side. He steps back and raises a hand. He laughs aloud - the sounding coming out like a grunt, "Terry ain't paying me enough for this. You look innocent enough and I think that his issue with you needn't involve me. However, I reckon I can help you out, if you want."

Reginald places a sweaty hand on Khalida's arm. "Let's just get out of here," he says anxiously. "Please. Please. This is really too much."
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Ivan Karpenku wrote:"Good little monkey. Now, drop your baseball stick and turn around. We walk back to your buddies, yes? I be right behind you whole way, so no funny business."

Intimidation roll vs. the thug

Assuming that succeeds and the thug is compliant, Ivan will stay close behind him, one gun pressed into his back (against the spine), as they walk back to the alleyway.

... I need to get silencers for these things... They'll be too loud if I have to shoot them around here...
The thug grins madly, and he grips the bat more tightly. However, he stands still. "Come here and say that to my face, ugly Russkie. In fact, say it to this bat."
Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

Thug #3 wrote:The man stops and the bat swings down to his side. He steps back and raises a hand. He laughs aloud - the sounding coming out like a grunt, "Terry ain't paying me enough for this. You look innocent enough and I think that his issue with you needn't involve me. However, I reckon I can help you out, if you want."
Eyes widening briefly, Khalida's eyes dart towards Tatiana and the gang leader further up the alley, then back towards Reginald behind her.
Terry??? Pursuing you instead of you pursuing him? What are you keeping from us, Reggie?

Her smile turning more sultry, Khalida coyly responds, "Perhaps a little ménage à trois action someplace a little more comfortable would satisfy me. I'm not really familiar with this part of town - do you have any place in mind?"
Reggie wrote:Reginald places a sweaty hand on Khalida's arm. "Let's just get out of here," he says anxiously. "Please. Please. This is really too much."
Covering Reginald's hand with her own, Khalida pouts sadly towards the thug. "I guess I am obligated to stay with him tonight, I did offer after all. Let's meet tomorrow night for a good time, just you and me. Where should I look for you and whom should I ask for?" as her tongue deftly licks her lips.

Not that I'll follow up. But perhaps your name and knowledge of where you hang out would prove beneficial to Tatiana...
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Ivan Karpenku wrote: Spend 1 vitae on Celerity, leaving 3
The thug watches Ivan move towards him with supernatural speed. In fear or outrage he swings his baseball bat up and outward in anticipation of combat.

Initiative
Ivan 15
Thug 12

Ivan surges through the night like a predator, his form blurring to all onlookers with the speed of his movement. The thug just has time to move his bat into position and take a breath before the vampire is on him, gun rising up.

Seeing the gun, the thug swings his bat hard to hit Ivan in the head, with a look of pure hatred in his narrow eyes.

Attack (Strength + Brawl + 4 [baseball bat] -5 [Defense]): 1 success (-1 armour).

The bat hits Ivan's right shoulder with a blow that should jar him. However, the thick material he is wearing absorbs the blow.
Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

Post by Tatiana Ivanova »

Caught up in what she is doing, Tatiana is vaguely aware of what's going on around her...but she trusts Ivan and Khalida with their tasks and besides..this is so enjoyable....not merely feeding, but controlling him.
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

Health: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Blood: 3

... <sigh> This guy isn't going to back down, no matter how much I threaten him...

Ivan tries to think of a way to put the thug down without having to kill him, especially in a loud hail of gunfire. At the best of times, he wasn't all that good at ideas... the thug was just lucky that bat hadn't actually hurt. Otherwise, the red mist would have decided it all for him.

"Oh Tatiana! If you'd like these men to live, I suggest you do something to stop them from swinging sticks at me. I'm running out of nice. Tatiana? Can you hear me?"

Ivan does his best to dodge and block, while still holding onto his pistols. Using what kung fu training he can remember, he attempts to get inside the thug's guard. Hopefully the idiot will relax with a gun pressed into his temple.

Took me a while to find a useful way to do this, but see WoD pg 157: "Touching an Opponent:" Dex + Brawl.

Not spending any blood this round.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Ivan steps closer to the thug, swinging his pistol in an upwards motion so that the barrel will point into the man's head.

Touching an Opponent (Dexterity + Brawl -2 [Defense]) roll: 4 successes.

The pistol is driven into his left temple, pressed hard so that the thug's head is angled to one side. Sweat covers his face, and his eyes are dilated. He sneers but lowers the bat to one side of his body.

"Nice move, russkie. Nice move."
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

Health: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Blood: 3

Ivan smiles at the thug. It is not a reassuring smile.

"Now, drop your big stick. Turn around slow"

Ivan keeps both guns carefully aimed at the man, and will shoot if he seems to be doing anything other than complying. He holsters one gun, then pulls the man's jacket down off his shoulders so that his arms are somewhat encumbered. Lacking real handcuffs, it'll have to do for now.

... Also on the shopping list: zip-cuffs...

"Okay, is good. Now, let us walk back to alley, very carefully. You won't believe me, but I don't give a piss about guy you want to beat up. Fuck him. I'm just protecting the girls. I have investment, see? So, we go over there. We make everybody calm. Maybe you all get free blowjobs, no hard feelings. Then you break your little man-bitch, and everybody walk away with no bulletwounds. Sound good? But anybody hurt my girls... Oh, is very bad. Anybody hurt my girls, he never need girls again, you understand?"

As he starts speaking, Ivan nudges the man to walk back to the alleyway and his cohorts.

"Oh my darling Tatiana? Bane of my existance? Are you ignoring me? This one has been incapacitated. We're coming over in a moment."
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The man glares at Ivan, sweat continuing to pour down his face. He glances at the gun with a look not of fear but of hunger. As Ivan pulls the jacket down around his elbows, he barks out a brief laugh.

"You think you can just get away from this?" He says mockingly. "Terry ain't gonna forget a face, even though that bitch is sucking his cock right now. He'll remember you and your slutty friends, that's for sure."
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

"Then Terry remember that we not hurt nobody, that she give good blowjob, and that we not stop from beating up man."

"I just want girls safe... no need to fight over it. Girls are nothing to you except good blowjob, yes?"

"Now, go into alleyway so we not attract attention. Nobody want cops, eh? That spoil everybody's day. We work something out with Terry, so all he remember is where to come get good blowjob later. Then we all friends again."

Ivan gets behind the man and nudges him with one gun barrel towards the alleyway.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The thug walks backward into the alley, eyes not glancing far from Ivan's guns. He swallows nervously and appears to be having difficulty breathing. At the same time, he starts to beat the baseball bat hard against his right leg.
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

Ivan looks around at the other thug standing with Khalida and Reginald, then at Tatiana in the corner with Terry.

"Khalida, why you don't take new friend over to corner and play nice." Ivan nods towards the second thug. Then, he looks back at the one with his jacket around his arms, "I think this one needs special time with Reggie, and baseball stick. Maybe get blowjob later?"

"See? Everybody friends here. No problems."
Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

Khalida looks towards Ivan, then at the sweating thug with him, eyes narrowing. "I schedule my own time and clients, thank you very much. I was awaiting a name and location to meet up with my friend here, possibly tomorrow night. Perhaps they both would enjoy showing me a good time tomorrow?" she asks as she turns her full gaze seductively upon the encumbered thug. "I did offer Reggie my undivided attention tonight, but I do so enjoy the occasional multi-lover tryst as well, and tomorrow is sounding more and more," wetting her lips with her tongue, "enticing."

Keeping Reggie on her arm as she steps sinuously past the thug she already Entranced, she moves closer to Ivan's prisoner. "Your friend was getting around to telling me his name and where would be a good place to meet tomorrow. Who shall I say is joining us?"

Activate Entrancement upon Ivan's "prisoner."
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The thug glances at the street as Ivan speaks, and then looks his captor in the eyes. Then without warning he spins around and runs away from him down the street.

Entrancement (Manipulation + Empathy + Majesty -2): 2 successes.

Contested (Composure) roll: 2 successes.

He resists the use of Majesty and vanishes from Khalida's sight.

Return to “Vampire: Requiem”