Vampire: The Requiem - The Russian District

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Khalida Mufarrij »

Stepping back and looking Steven directly in the eye, Khalida asks innocently, "Us what?"
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

"You drink blood, have fangs . . . . do I need to go on?" Steven says with a laugh. "What do you think, Terry?"

Terry was looking pale and tired, but he had a grin on his face. "I think they give good head," he said humorously. "But yeah, the Russian sucked blood from my cock."
Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

The newly turned vampire looked at her Sire in shock. What have I done? her eyes pleaded towards Tatiana. Did I do something wrong? was her next thought.

Turning back to Steven, Khalida puts a look of puzzlement on her face. "I am glad you enjoyed my sucking and kissing your neck just now, but really. Fangs? Drink blood? Is there anything other than a deepening hickey and my lipstick on your neck? You are imagining things."

Turning to Tatiana, Khalida calls out with a laugh in her voice, "Just how rough did you get over there?" Then turning back to Steven, she pursues her questioning. "What did you mean by Terry owning Reggie's girl? Does she love him? Or just think she does?"
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

... Oh God. We're blown, because she just HAD to feed, right out here on the street, on someone who could still understand what was happening to him...

Pulling out one gun and again holding it behind his leg so it was out of sight, Ivan asks "So... which one of us owns you, humans? How you know about us?"
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Khalida Mufarrij wrote:The newly turned vampire looked at her Sire in shock. What have I done? her eyes pleaded towards Tatiana. Did I do something wrong? was her next thought.

Turning back to Steven, Khalida puts a look of puzzlement on her face. "I am glad you enjoyed my sucking and kissing your neck just now, but really. Fangs? Drink blood? Is there anything other than a deepening hickey and my lipstick on your neck? You are imagining things."

Turning to Tatiana, Khalida calls out with a laugh in her voice, "Just how rough did you get over there?" Then turning back to Steven, she pursues her questioning. "What did you mean by Terry owning Reggie's girl? Does she love him? Or just think she does?"
Steven pauses to consider her comment, a rough hand scratching his hair. Then Terry steps forward and looks at Khalida. "Nice try. What that broad did to me ten minutes ago was not something natural. I'm more alive than I have ever been - and I feel I can take on every moron cop in this city. Fuck it, every mafiosa around. And it's all because of the blood, you hear me? The fucking blood."
Last edited by Loredoctor on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

This time Khalida looks at Terry with true puzzlement on her face. "I honestly have no idea what you're on about, but it sounds like you enjoyed it. I believe my friend asked you a question about tomorrow night and is still awaiting an answer. I am sure her conversation is of much more immediate interest to you, if you enjoyed what she did that much." Her boot knife resting ready in her hand, she spies Ivan's position and takes a guess at what he is holding, inwardly wincing at the possible need. Attempting to dismiss Terry back to Tatiana's mastery of situations, she once again turns all of her attention back to Steven and walks him a little further away from Terry. "And we were having our own interesting conversation before your imagination carried you away. You were saying how your business relationship works with Terry and what the syringes are for?"
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Raising an eyebrow, Terry ponders Khalida's response. Then he turns to face Tatiana. "Tomorrow night would be fine. Now, tell your inquisitive friend that the guys I hired like syringes because they inject themselves and buddies with good old fashioned meth or heroin. Almost every drug-fucked man and dog in New Moscow gets 'em from me, for a price."
Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

Methamphetamine or heroin? Khalida shudders to herself. "Is this the way Terry gained "ownership" of Reggie's girl?" she quietly asks Steven.
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Steven sighed in frustration and started to walk away. "Figure of fucking speech!"
Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

Shrugging slightly, Khalida looks towards Tatiana then walks over to the Mazda and keys in the combination. Settling herself back in the passenger seat, she awaits her Sire to take them to wherever their destination turns out to be.
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

Post by Tatiana Ivanova »

"Mm, yes, Terry, you're right. And for more of what you gave me, I would be glad to share more with you. Shall we meet tomorrow? You can choose where, I simply want you there."
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Khalida

1xp award for exceptional roleplaying
Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

The sun having set on Lordenshaw, Khalida's eyes flicker open inside the shared haven. For once she awoke before her Sire, who was lying silently next to her. The past week has been intense; Tatiana's introduction of her into the Masquerade of the Kindred world at times evoking wonder, bewilderment, terror, and shock.

Shock especially, when Tatiana explained what had happened with Terry in the alley and Khalida came to understand she had done the same to Reggie unwittingly. She almost failed to follow through with Reggie; but his sadness and need drove her to his arms when Tatiana allowed her some free time from her instruction. Khalida did her best to alleviate the sadness in his heart, and the quiet accountant evolved into a passionate lover. One who thrilled to allow her to feed as she desired. But she had yet to feed him again, and she wondered if he would wish to feed on her blood again, before the month was out.

...unlike Terry, who kept Tatiana's hands full when they weren't occupied with Khalida. She smiled to herself at the innuendo in that thought.

Using the dexterity and skill in knife fighting Tatiana had seen in her over the week and had her hone with constant exercises, Khalida rose from Tatiana's bed and made her way to the concealed entrance to the haven. She kept her ears open for Ivan, who also stayed in the joint haven. Their relationship was one of wary tolerance; both seeing the draw Tatiana had on themselves and each other. And Tatiana did not hesitate to call upon her "brother's" assistance in the training of her new Childe; who did not go gentle on Khalida. Yet Khalida did not resent his seeming cruelties; she understood there were underlying reasons for the humiliations he put her through. And as the week drew to a close, she had to admit she was beginning to see the merit of his methods.

But she needed to get home. She needed to get in touch with her father, before he came in search of her and she had to somehow explain the change in her appearance at least. She needed to follow up on her political clients, before she lost them to rising wannabees.

And she needed to get to Duncan Street.
To at least see what there may be to be seen.
...or to see if the Embrace had driven her mad.

Scribbling a note to Tatiana, she grabbed her clutch and moved as quietly as she could to street level and her Mazda. Keying herself in, she started the engine and pulled out into traffic, heading towards the suburbs and her condominium apartment.

Continued in The Suburbs
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

Seeing Steven walk away, Ivan gets into his bag and pulls out the map of the city. He scans for White Street, then finds #57. [ooc] - I assume this is in the White Road district?]

... So, he knows what vampires are, he's from out of town, and he told me where he's staying. It seems that Stalin smiles upon me. Er... The Crone smiles upon me...

"Tatiana? You and your pet seem to have Reggie and Terry under wraps. I'm going to go clean up Steven and, if I'm lucky, find Klaus. Don't wait up for me."

Ivan picked up his bag, and walks a different direction from the one by which Steven left. He heads in the general direction of the hotel until he spots an available taxi, then flags it down for a faster ride.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

[ooc: White Street is also known as White Road.]

Ivan spots a taxi, waiting outside of a small bar. A drunken man is pissing near it, against a wall covered in Russian graffiti.
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

Ivan walks up to the taxi, keeping his distance from the drunkard.

... Is this the driver, or a recent passanger? It the roof-light lit, so he's looking for a new fare?

He walks to the front passanger side window and leans down to look inside, ready to speak...
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The taxi-driver leans over - a heavy-set Russian man in his forties - and casts a sleepy glance at Ivan. "Hey there. Where to take you, yes?"
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

Ivan smiles when he recognizes the man's accent.

"You talk bad same way as me. I need to get to #57 White Street."

The cab takes him more or less directly there, for which Ivan overtips the driver. He exits the taxi into the lobby of a posh looking establishment. His footsteps echo in the spacious lobby, drawing the attention of the young man working the front desk.

Ivan strolls up, with a big smile on his face. "Hey, buddy. I was hoping you do me favor. My friend... his name Steve, I need know what room he in. He just lost few million rubles playing billiards. Ah... is only $3500 US, don't worry. He say he come back to hotel to get it, and I been sitting in taxi out front waiting him come back down. Could you tell me what room he in?" He puts a folded $100 bill onto the counter, as he looks at a painting across the lobby.

"I'm sorry sir, we can't release any information about our guests. I suggest you contact the police to assist you in recovering your money."

Ivan turns back to the young man, quickly. The hand holding the $100 flexes into a fist, crumpling the money inside.

... What? How much are they paying this kid, that he walks away from $100?...

"Look, buddy. I need talk to this guy. You gonna help me?" Ivan makes eye contact with the clerk, and notices the extreme fear in his face. Then the man lunges to the other end of the counter, reaching for something.

Ivan ducks behind the counter, keeping the solid marble between him and the clerk, hoping that's not a shotgun the clerk was diving for. But, instead of gunfire, he hears an incredibly loud alarm blaring from several points in the lobby. The lights turn off, to be replaced by the red strobe.

"What the fuck? These people are crazy."
... Expensive hotel like this, I bet the cops have a great response time getting here...

... Stupid desk clerk. You fucked this all up for me. I'm here illegally, with guns... I can't risk getting caught...

But, in spite of his rage, Ivan bolts to the front door of the lobby and out onto the street. Hearing police sirens coming from a ways off, he heads away down the street, until he's 6 blocks away. The sirens have stopped by now, so they must be questioning the clerk inside.

Ivan looks around for another hotel, then walks over to it. He steps into the lobby and picks up the lobby phone, holding it to his ear. Waiting a minute, as if he'd called someone and gotten no answer, he turns around and walks back out. Since he still has his bag with him, he stands out front and hails a taxi.

... At least in this posh neighborhood, with luggage on you and standing in front of a hotel, you can get a taxi this late...

When he climbs into the back of the taxi, he gives an address three blocks from where he knows the haven to be, and tips the driver a fair but not memorable amount. There's nothing like a bad tipper to make taxi drivers and waiters remember you to the police, later.

After wandering around the neighborhood in several directions to avoid giving away where the haven is, he finally goes inside. The description is just as he was told, surprisingly.

... Hrm. I thought for sure Tatiana would have given me false information... leave me stuck out here until almost sunrise before I ended up having to call her to come get me. She loves playing those kinds of games. Maybe this is a new, more mature her, now that Mikhail has released her...

Tatiana and Khalida were... sitting on the sofa when he came in. Khalida glared at him, probably remember the gunshot incident earlier.

Tatiana, licking her lips clean from what she was doing, said, "Did you take care of him? What of Klaus?"

"No. I didn't get him."

"What? Did you... fail... Ivan?"
Tatiana chuckled enthusiastically. "I'm sure our sire will love to hear about that when I tell him how your first day in town went. Bringing guns into Elysium, getting into a gunfight during the Heirophant's speach. Excellent work, soldier."

Ivan opened his mouth, color coming back to his cheeks in rage, one hand starting to rise in a fist. But before he can start to speak, Tatiana turns back around to Khalida and lowers her head to what she had been doing. "Your room is down the hall, all the way on the right. You are dismissed."

After a few moments of hearing Khalida's moaning, Ivan shuts his mouth and walks numbly down the hall to his room. He thinks of his sire's disapproving glare as he shuts the door, hoping he doesn't have to wait long for the sun to rise and force slumber upon him.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Special award to Ivan for excellent role playing

1xp.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

Post by Tatiana Ivanova »

Tatiana thoroughly enjoys the end of the evening with her darling Khalida.....giving the younger one another taste of her blood, and tutoring her in ways to master others through emotions, carefully nurturing the neonate's education in all ways: vampiric, power playing, and the delicious interpersonal.

Return to “Vampire: Requiem”