Vampire: The Requiem - The Russian District

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Khalida Mufarrij »

"Tzarina..." Khalida huskily breaths into her phone, then focuses her attention. "I will be sleeping at Reggie's today and didn't want you to be concerned by my absence. His apartment is readied to ward me from daylight, so I should be fine.

"...I will miss your embrace as I sleep."
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

Post by Tatiana Ivanova »

A brief moue of disappointment flits across Tatiana's features. "I understand the necessity, it is late..I will miss you as well, your company is most....pleasurable" she finishes with a wicked little chuckle. "If you have time, I would know what you have been up to this evening, if you can tell me."
Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

"There is much which I have learned tonight I must tell you in order to determine how to proceed. But I have also been hurt in the process, and need to Kiss my ghoul so I may heal before the sun rises and I sleep.

"I will be at the library at Howell University in one of the private study rooms after 6:00 pm. I am hoping to be able to research until closing time, but that is currently in question. Can you meet me there at some point?"
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

Post by Tatiana Ivanova »

"I have a couple of minor things to deal with this evening...around 8 o'clock, I can be there, for certain. Mmm...I hope you'll be wearing something.... noteworthy..by way of apology for your absence this day."
Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

"tzarina..." Kahida breaths in to her phone. "I will do my utmost to not let you down. However, we will be in the campus library..." Khalida feels her own desire for her sire growing as she speaks, then feels more than sees that her time is running out.

"I will see you this evening. Call me if you have need of me before 8:00 or so. هوي"

Closing her cell and putting it in to her clutch, Khalida disrobes and slides in to the bed next to Reggie. Lightly nuzzling him on his bare chest, she works her way up his body, feathering his eyelids until they slowly open with a languorous grin implied inside them. "Shhh... she whispers softly, as he opens his arms to wrap her in his own embrace. "There is little time..."

Baring her fangs, she Kisses her ghoul, seeking to take what she needs to heal all her wounds from earlier in the night. [ooc]currently at eight vitae but will need five to fully heal, plus one to arise at sunset. will not heal fully if he can not safely supply all she needs to not be ravenous upon awakening[/ooc] Reggie moans softly and embraces her ever tighter as he lightly turns his head to kiss the crown of his delight. "You are wonderful, Kali," he moans, pleasure mixing with his morning need. Khalida responds by purring sexily in the back of her throat, as the crimson fluid from his neck courses through her.
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Khalida drinks Reginald's blood - a thick, rich red wine spiced with passion and life. As his blood enters her veins and arteries she uses her own vitae to heal herself, so that her Beast will not rule her next evening.

Khalida heals herself fully, using 5 points of vitae. This leaves her with 3. However, from feeding off her ghoul she has 8 points of vitae again. She will not be able to feed off him for at least a week, unless she does not want him to recover.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

"Thank you, Reggie. You feed my need so well," Khalida purrs. "I should repay you a little in kind before I sleep and you finish preparing the apartment to block the daylight before you leave for work..."

Reaching for her knife, she slides the well honed blade across her wrist, watching the precious crimson fluid well up from her slash. Offering the oozing vitae to her ghoul, she smiles seductively as she lowers her wrist back down towards him. Reggie's eyes open perceptively wider with desire as he brings Khalida's wrist to his lips and drinks of her offering, gazing up at her with devotion.

[ooc]Khalida makes sure to only offer Reggie what is needed to initiate the vinculum between them.[/ooc]

Drawing her arm back, Khalida snuggles down into Reggie's covers as he slowly rises to prepare for the day. "If you return late tonight, I may already be gone, dearest. Thank you for looking out for me." Trusting her ghoul to finish preparing his apartment for her rest, Khalida lies back on to his pillows to await her daily death.
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

-1 vitae to establish a vinculum.

Reginald moves about the house in the morning, the sun the barest sliver at the horizon, and so a pale darkness fills the apartment. He showers, dresses and then makes himself breakfast - fulfilled with love and supernatural vigour, the ghoul moves about the house happiness. Before he leaves he stands at the bedroom door, looking at his love.

"Khalida," he says softly. "I forgot to tell you, a man arrived last night. Said he's a friend of yours. We only chatted for a brief while - well over a coffee - and he wanted me to tell you that he'll be seeing you tonight. He said that it was a shame about what happened to an Emma Saint, and that he hopes you don't go down that path. Whatever that means. The man, he just gave me the name, the 'Dentist' - had a set of false teeth on his lapels - will be bringing along an old friend to meet up with you. Think he said, 'encephalitis kid'. Sounds weird, but he was nice and he was kind of joking. Kept smiling.

"Oh, and someone by the name of Robert called. Says he has some information for you." Reginald then turned and started to walk away down the hallway.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Khalida Mufarrij
<i>Elohim</i>

Khalida's eyes open wide at the mention of the "Dentist," though she had no idea who the "encephalitis kid" could be. Unless this was yet another name for the Worm. Then she sits bolt upright when Reggie mentions Robert. Could he mean the door man from Jeremy's condominium? I must check my email as soon as I get to the library in the evening, or wait until 10:00 pm, when Robert goes on duty.

"Reggie?" Khalida calls softly down the hallway, her voice lilting quietly towards the foyer where her ghoul was arranging his briefcase for the day. "Did any of these people say how they knew to contact me through you?"
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Return to “Vampire: Requiem”