Vampire: The Requiem - The Russian District

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

Post by Tatiana Ivanova »

"No, that's OK. I have this...I have him. My pet should be getting more information from the clerk. I will ensure we keep you up to date."

She turns an expectant gaze upon where the mysterious stranger is likely to appear, a faint smile upon her lips.
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

With a lecherous grin, "Perhaps I will go observe your pet's performance. I'm sure she's very skilled, for a beginner. But, if the Mikhailovs have a servant here in town, and neither Maxim nor the Heirophant know of him... this is information I can use. I must know for certain."

Ivan once again holsters his weapons, picks up his shoulder bag, and follows after Khalida and the accountant. He stops for a moment at the corner. "It'll be sunrise soon. Be careful."

As he approaches the parked Mazda, easily noticed for several blocks as the only parked car with steamed windows gently rocking side to side, Ivan chuckles to himself. He strolls past the car, close enough to hear grunts and moans through the heavy cloth of the convertable top. Satisfied that neither the new Pet, nor the asset were being damaged, he continues on to the next block. Then he drops his bag to the sidewalk, and leans against the wall again. He can see up and down the street from here, get to Khalida if necessary, and hopefully hear something from Tatiana's alleyway if things go amis.

... if SuperBat gets violent... Tatiana will be on her own for a while before I can get there... if I even hear it...
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Ivan Karpenku wrote:With a lecherous grin, "Perhaps I will go observe your pet's performance. I'm sure she's very skilled, for a beginner. But, if the Mikhailovs have a servant here in town, and neither Maxim nor the Heirophant know of him... this is information I can use. I must know for certain."

Ivan once again holsters his weapons, picks up his shoulder bag, and follows after Khalida and the accountant. He stops for a moment at the corner. "It'll be sunrise soon. Be careful."

As he approaches the parked Mazda, easily noticed for several blocks as the only parked car with steamed windows gently rocking side to side, Ivan chuckles to himself. He strolls past the car, close enough to hear grunts and moans through the heavy cloth of the convertable top. Satisfied that neither the new Pet, nor the asset were being damaged, he continues on to the next block. Then he drops his bag to the sidewalk, and leans against the wall again. He can see up and down the street from here, get to Khalida if necessary, and hopefully hear something from Tatiana's alleyway if things go amis.

... if SuperBat gets violent... Tatiana will be on her own for a while before I can get there... if I even hear it...
Ivan stands against the wall, a warm night breeze blowing past him. There's less traffic now, and fewer pedestrians. This part of the street is lit by faded yellow lamps, which are reflected in the oily pools of water in the gutters and on the asphalt.

Perception (Wits + Streetwise) roll: 2 successes.

He notices a parked car across the street from the alleyway. Three men are standing on the other side of the vehicle, one just finishing a cigarette. With a nod to the others, they walk slowly around the car, appraising the alley. The man who was smoking adjusts a gun in a holster, and his companions tighten their grips on baseball bats.

A door opens on the front of one of the adjacent buildings to the alleyway, closing as a figure in a long jacket exits. He glances at the three men crossing the street, stops and steps back.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Khalida Mufarrij wrote:activating Entrancement on Reginald

Khalida shakes her head slowly. "I haven't the slightest idea. Look, my car is parked just outside on the street. Let's try to slip out of here and take refuge in there until this is settled, leaving the two Russians to deal with whoever that was up there, OK?"

Taking Reginald by the hand, Khalida helps him stand and they both move towards the street, keeping their backs to the wall. Once on the street, Khalida guides Reginald to her car, keying in the lock combination and opening the door for him. Seeing him settled, she closes the door and makes her way over to the drivers side.

Sitting next to him, she turns and flashes a seductive smile, feeling the heat Tatiana had built up in her before they spotted Ivan starting to return. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with, she thinks to herself. Reaching out to take Reginald's hand, she follows the example Tatiana had set earlier, and gently traces her finger between the point between thumb and index finger. "I am so sorry for your troubles with your ex, but there are others out there who surely would be an improvement. For instance...me. Is there a way I could comfort you?" she says, as she leans in to kiss him hungrily, forcing her tongue between his lips.

The heat of her own ardor building up, her tongue nicks itself clumsily on one of her fangs; her own newness to becoming Kindred manifesting itself. As her blood spurts into the accountant's mouth, she feels some of her own mystical Willpower slipping away from her. "Oh..." she moans in pleasure. "You need to find your own inner strength when shit like this happens, Reggie. Face everything with Vigor, and women will come running to you..."

Seduce Reginald Reginald, feeding him 1 Vitae while kissing him, spending 1 Willpower to invest him with Vigor and making him Khalida's ghoul.

While Tatiana conversed with the unknown observer, her Childe indulged her Vice while offering the accountant comfort and Hope in a new future, leading to the Mazda's windows steaming up and concealing her activities from any potential passerby.
Entrancement (Manipulation + Empathy + Majesty): 9 successes.

Reginald resistance (Composure): 2 successes.

Total successes: 7 (Exceptional Success).

Reginald is overwhelmed by Khalida's presence, his eyes filling with devotion, admiration and possibly love. He smiles shyly, and steps towards her. Her blood pours into his mouth as they kiss, and he moans softly, hands clumsily grasping her shoulders and arms. He becomes Khalida's ghoul.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Khalida Perception (Wits + Streetwise -1 [unskilled]) roll: 0 successes.

Tatiana Perception (Wits + Streetwise) roll: 1 success.

Tatiana observes three men crossing the street in the direction of the alley. One is walking casually across, a tall man in an expensive suit, his angular face covered in stubble. His companions - two wiry men in suit and tie - are both wielding baseball bats.
Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

Noting the lack of rapt adulation on any of the approaching faces, not to mention the weapons in hand, Tatiana quickly turns her Majesty upon the approaching men, starting with the leader. "Good evening, gentlemen. Is there something I can help you with?" as she carefully makes no sudden moves, keeping her hands clearly visible.

turning Entrancement upon leader.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Entrancement (Manipulation + Empathy + Majesty): 4 successes.

Tall man's resistance (Composure): 1 success

Total successes: 3

The tall man stops and regards Tatiana with a lecherous gaze, his wide smile revealing deep admiration or lustful desire. The two men to his side look at him strangely as he stops and smooths his hair. They stand on the road, facing the alley.

"We're here to get that little bitch," he says with a slight accent. "He's mine, but I'm willing to make an agreement instead of busting someone's face."
Last edited by Loredoctor on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

Allowing a sultry smile to slide across her face, Tatiana says, "Indeed. Well, exactly what sort of" *licks her lips* "arrangement...did you have in mind?" she says as she slowly swishes over towards him.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The tall man inclines his head forward and his eyes look up at Tatiana as she approaches. His grin widens. "What don't I mind?" He says with a laugh. "If you and that Muslim tart move aside for, say, five minutes, and come back to my place I might offer you all a serious good time. The boys here will set up the apartment like a club and we can party all night and all day if you want."
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

Ivan watches the three men walk across the street. Trying to be inconspicuous, he crouches down and draws his guns. Again.

... This is the most I've taken these out of the holsters without firing them in years. Perhaps I'll shoot the Pet in the leg again...

... Yes, like a Samuri sword... they cannot be sheathed again without first tasting blood...

... okay... back on task...

Keeping low, he tries to use the few remaining parked cars as cover as he skulks back towards the alleyway. When the leader arrives to the sidewalk, and has a chance to see Ivan's creeping, he moves sideways to the street side of the cars and continues. The lackeys are in line with the parked cars, still on the street, and hopefully won't spot him.
Unknown Man wrote:"We're here to get that little bitch," he says with a slight accent. "He's mine, but I'm willing to make an agreement instead of busting someone's face."
With Ivan's limited command of English, can he identify the accent?

... Little Bitch? Does he mean SuperBat?...

Ivan stops creeping as close as he can get to the three men without giving himself away, and stays low to see how it plays out.

... perhaps they will solve our Witness problem for us... they kill SuperBat, problem solved...
Unknown Man wrote:"If you and that Muslim tart move aside for, say, five minutes..."
... She's a muslim?... Wait... how does he know that?... this man knows more than he should...

Ivan waits.
Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

Inhaling deeply, running her hands down her hips, and thighs, smoothing and drawing her skirt skin-tight, "Oh, would you really keep a lady waiting?" she asks, one hip cocked sensually forward.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The tall man cocks his hips forward as he adjusts his suit jacket. "Not at all, sexy woman," he says with a hungry smile. "Get in the car first and let us beat up that man in the alley. He's causing me . . . us strife."

His two companions walk forward purposefully, swinging their bats around, sniggering like teenagers.
Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

using Awe on the bat-wielders

"OH, why not leave that miserable scrap for another time? You know how mercurial we women can be" as she flashes a brilliant smile. Slowly walking over to the car, beckoning to all the men to follow.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Awe (Presence + Expression + Majesty) roll: 1 success.

"You 'ave a point, lady," one of them says. "But Terry wants that dick beaten up. We ain't being paid to slacken off, 'ey."

However, they have stopped and their bats are held to one side.
Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

Stepping forward to bring the tip of an index finger just slightly hooked under each of the flunkies chins as a come-along, Tatiana locks gazes with the leader, breathing in deeply, presenting a visage of naked carnal hunger, tongue darting out to moisten her lips. Addressing the leader, "Are you going to make me....beg?"
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

He grasps her hand tightly, his palms damp with sweat. "Oh yeah. You know what, I feel like some action now. Down that alley, you dirty thing."
Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

Allowing a shiver to visibly run over her entire body, eyes shuttering briefly...."Oh, I like to hear that." before leading them away from Khalida and Reggie, hips undulating sensuously.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

He turns to face his companions, smiling broadly. "You see boys; I still have it in me. I fucking own this town and it's Russian broads. Guard the alley, make sure no one disturbs me. Oh, and get that little bitch into my car - I want to kick him in the balls. After tonight he will be talking so high I will have to sack him for making me laugh at work."

The other two men laugh loudly but stay where they are, watching their boss with amused glances.

Perception (Wits + Streetwise) roll: 2 successes.

One of them glances down the road and sees Ivan Karpenku. "Hey," he growls. "Who's that guy watching us? I don't like that." He swings his bat up and starts walking towards Ivan.
Tatiana Ivanova
Ramen

"SO strong..so commanding...need you NOW...." Tatiana groans, before succumbing to her base desires...she yanks the man's pants down, drops to her knees, and moans in urgent delight before commencing....

OOC--a second or two of giving head, then feeding...VERY slowly to keep him enraptured by The Kiss and thus out of the imminent fracas
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The leader entwines her hair in his fingers and grasps her head tightly. "That's it. Oh yeah . . . that's it," he says with a lowered voice. "You're good."

Feeding (Presence + Seduction): 1 success.

As soon as she bites down on his manhood with her fangs, hot blood gushes into her mouth. The blood is rich with sex hormones and drugs. He shudders in ecstasy and loses himself to an intense orgasm. Tatiana feeds on blood and another fluid.

The leader has 8 health points, thus Tatiana can drink 8 vitae.

Return to “Vampire: Requiem”