Fantasy Premier League

Baseball, Basketball, Footbal, Soccer, Curling, Poker, ect...

Moderators: Lord Mhoram, StevieG, hierachy

ussusimiel
The Gap Into Spam
Location: Waterford (milking cows), and sometimes still Dublin, Ireland

Post by ussusimiel »

I thought I was doing brilliant as I saw Dzeko's goal tally mount up but then Rooney went and topped it! Still I'm getting a good kick out of it. I'm still in the top half even without Rooney!
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

It's great isn't it? Makes Saturday that bit more exciting. I've started a league with some work colleagues too. (The missus joined - she was doing terrible, but had Young as her captain this week. He scored more points for her than my entire team did for me :( )
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>
Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

Stonemaybe wrote:
Cleburne wrote:
ussusimiel wrote: I just swapped in Jarvis, hope he does me some good! I'm playing without a Rooney or a Drogba just cos. My midfield and defence are doing me proud so far.

u.
Captain Rooney did well yesterday with 3 goals , had a good day at the office with 122 points 4 the weekend came 540th out of 2 and half million players over weekend ;) alot of my players scored a mass of goals and assists .
Wow! And if you'd had your goalies the other way around, it would have been 134 points!
I know how unlucky was that dammit lol , we a weekend off as their is international to be played so we have to wait till the 10th september for the next action :(
A lie well told and told often enough,I'm damned if the truth will ever catch up with it!
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

I'm going to wait and see the international injury list before making some well needed transfers

Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

Stonemaybe wrote:I'm going to wait and see the international injury list before making some well needed transfers
Hopefully there will be no injuries to my key players ;)
A lie well told and told often enough,I'm damned if the truth will ever catch up with it!
ussusimiel
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ussusimiel »

Stonemaybe wrote:I'm going to wait and see the international injury list before making some well needed transfers
Me too. I'm looking to get Suarez into my squad somehow. At least he'll play most weeks!
ussusimiel
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ussusimiel »

Made the Suarez transfer, but now Jarvis is injured. Who was it that recommended him :-x

Any idea what the story is with Alex at Chelsea? Is he out of favour? He was going well for me and then he didn't play.

I still have my wildcard available, any tips on when is a good time to use it. In the new year? After the transfer window closes in January?
Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

ussusimiel wrote:Made the Suarez transfer, but now Jarvis is injured. Who was it that recommended him :-x

Any idea what the story is with Alex at Chelsea? Is he out of favour? He was going well for me and then he didn't play.

I still have my wildcard available, any tips on when is a good time to use it. In the new year? After the transfer window closes in January?
Chelsea players are always risky as they are rotated alot , I had Malouda in another league and he only played 15 minutes :roll:

I used 1 Wildcard already but dont follow me you should wait till the season developes and injuries start occuring so at least you have some backup .
ussusimiel
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ussusimiel »

Thanks for the info Cle!

Do we get more than one Wildcard?

I had Dzeko in my team this week and he didn't play :? I'm going to see if I can bring in Aguero and have the two of them, one as a sub so that effectively I'm playing 4-3-3.

Suarez got all of one point for me :-x However, my captain, Silva is going to save my ass :biggrin:
Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

ussusimiel wrote:Thanks for the info Cle!

Do we get more than one Wildcard?

I had Dzeko in my team this week and he didn't play :? I'm going to see if I can bring in Aguero and have the two of them, one as a sub so that effectively I'm playing 4-3-3.

Suarez got all of one point for me :-x However, my captain, Silva is going to save my ass :biggrin:
2 wildcards for the season only :cry:
I had Dzeko aswell but he scored big for me the other week that is when u hope to have a decent sub on your team to replace them , at present my sub bench is poor .
ussusimiel
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ussusimiel »

My worst week yet! I kept on expecting my captain Silva's points to be doubled then I realised they already had been :? Still 20 points is a good tally for one player, pity most of the rest were 1's. C'mon Aguero!
ussusimiel
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ussusimiel »

Good week this week. 49 points. I think only you pipped me, Cle. Captain Silva doing the biz again. My Dzeko/Aguero ploy worked.

Suarez is still not doing it for me. Liverpool have Wolves next week so I'll keep him until after that. I might try and do a swap and get Modric into my midfield and someone like Agbonlahor into the attack, but this week might be the first week where I don't feel the need to change my team.
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

I had possibly the worst week ever recorded : (

Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

Stonemaybe wrote:I had possibly the worst week ever recorded : (
Well this week wont be great Have rooney on team didnt notice he was injured yesterday :?:
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

woohoo I had 2 assists this week! (*sarcasm*)

ussusimiel
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ussusimiel »

Wayhey! I'm top of the second division!

Suarez finally came through. Captain Silva continues to keep the boat afloat and Bosingwa once more comes up with a good haul of points.
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

This week WILL be better! I've brought in Adebayor and made him my captain, with the North London derby in mind. He's bound to score against his old team, isn't he????????

ussusimiel
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ussusimiel »

Saved (pardon the pun) by my sub goalie, Vorm, from a miserable week :clap:

4 of my feckers scored 1s. Suarez finally came through with a goal and Silva once more did the job as my captain. (I'd say I owe about half my points to him alone (well 96 anyway.).)
StevieG
Andelanian

Post by StevieG »

Dismal 25 points this week. Need to make some changes...
Hugs and sh!t ~ lucimay

I think you're right ~ TheFallen
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

3rd week in a row that NONE of my players have scored :(

Return to “Sports”