VoB - Discussion

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Montresor wrote:I had no problem with it myself. I'm also keen to keep things rolling.
+1 (especially the "keep things rolling" part)
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Loremaster wrote:Dorian, could we talk on msn tomorrow night? I really need to roll up my character and run through his concept with you. I am very keen to get started!
I will be working tomorrow night sorry. Will be available during the day, and Ill update the story thread tomorrow too.

Next night I night be available will be sunday, and thats a maybe at this stage.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

IM about to update the game

As you have noticed my participation has been low lately, coming into the summer here added to a promotion means that my work load has doubled for awhile.

So for a period I will only be able to update the game about once a week. once the silly season is over I should be able to pick up posts again.

sorry for the hassle and I understand if this causes some people to lose interest. But rest assured that once all the summer madness is over, the game will be back up to fll speed again
Stone Magnet
Giantfriend

Post by Stone Magnet »

Since this is still introductions however, I assume you'll be happy for people to self GM, and have a reasonable level of autonomy? I think some players would prefer that anyway, at least for a time.
Druids gather at the circle of stones,
To worship the ancient ones.

In the glow of a dying red sun,
Their rites of evil have only just begun...

Electric Wizard - Black Butterfly
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

yeah go for it, just dont do anything too drastic with my NPCs :P
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Just so you all know I am planning an update soon, just waiting on some developments.
Louis de la Forêt
Ramen

Post by Louis de la Forêt »

What's the haps, yo? We gonna get this party started?
Garrius Amphael
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Garrius Amphael »

yeah Im gonna move this on in the weekend. Will wrap up the camp site and push it onwards

my appologies for the lack lustre start. been a busy month for me and im only just getting it all under grips
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Good to know. No problem about the stop-start nature of the beginning. The stuff is all still here, and I've actually appreciated not being overloaded with things to update.
"For the love of God, Montresor!"
"Yes," I said, "for the love of God!" - Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado.

Louis de la Forêt
Ramen

Heh. Sorry to seem like I'm pestering, there. I sometimes get this urge to have the most recent post in each of the GT forums be by one of my IDs. Totally silly, I know. But, I needed to post something to VoB, and the only thing I could think of was to pester for an update.

[shameless plug]I'll say this... if people get into my DA game, there will be the opportunity to exact revenge on me there, I'm sure.[/plug]
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Louis de la Forêt wrote:Heh. Sorry to seem like I'm pestering, there. I sometimes get this urge to have the most recent post in each of the GT forums be by one of my IDs.
I'm just gonna test how OCD you are...
"Yes," I said, "for the love of God!" - Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado.

Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

You win because I dual posted. I just watched Sauna for the second time. I'd really recommend watching this film for Dorian's game. And now I can't wait to get back into VoB.

Louis de la Forêt
Ramen

Montresor wrote:You win because I dual posted.
And all I had to do was let you post while I was asleep.
Montresor wrote:I just watched Sauna for the second time. I'd really recommend watching this film for Dorian's game. And now I can't wait to get back into VoB.
Ugh. Something else to add to my queue, instead of studying. Thank you, very much.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

I have finished the encounter on the mountain pass. My apologies for the slow start. I shall dish out experience soon, and I am immediately starting work on the next phase, expect a post from me in the next couple days.
Louis de la Forêt
Ramen

Louis de la Forêt wrote:Heh. Sorry to seem like I'm pestering, there. I sometimes get this urge to have the most recent post in each of the GT forums be by one of my IDs. Totally silly, I know.
Menolly wins. She posted the same message to every forum on the Watch. Kinda cheating, since it's the same message, but given the immense scope of the thing, and that she had to get special permission to do it, I'll tip my hat to her anyway.

It was a worthy effort.
Stone Magnet
Giantfriend

Post by Stone Magnet »

I find it amusing that both of my characters are currently sleeping. Too much like myself it would seem.
Druids gather at the circle of stones,
To worship the ancient ones.

In the glow of a dying red sun,
Their rites of evil have only just begun...

Electric Wizard - Black Butterfly
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

A post of the journey is up. Ill do the next post initiating the next section soon. Also, Ill get around to dishing out some XP too.
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

I read that intro to the new section again today. Awesome, evocative piece.

I'm hoping to have something up on Monday or Tuesday, if that's not too late. Just in the process of getting ready to move in a week.

Garrius Amphael
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Garrius Amphael »

Im heading off to view a new apartment I may be moving into and then will come home in a few hours and get heads down arse up on this new post, at which point everyone will have considerably more freedom to run their characters and the game will very nearly be a full sand box and start a proper.
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Garrius Amphael wrote:Im heading off to view a new apartment I may be moving into and then will come home in a few hours and get heads down arse up on this new post, at which point everyone will have considerably more freedom to run their characters and the game will very nearly be a full sand box and start a proper.
So, should I hold off from posting until you post again?

I had intended to do a reflective one, but it can easily wait (as the idea doesn't seem that exceptional for my post).

Return to “Valley of Blood”