Acropolis 1.0 - Forum of the Gods

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Colu
Ramen

Post by Colu »

No need to welcome me to the city I've been shining on for centuries, Virelai. Especially if you decide to call it by another name than that which I've been using for so long.

However, that's not important. Your amphitheater is. Very beautiful! I wonder if there's anything the Sun can do to enhance performances...?

In the meantime, I have gone to lengths to protect our fair city. I have created a beacon in the mountains to the north. I will, of course, immediately protect the beacon from all manner of harm and manipulation. It will shine like my divine being when danger is heading our way.
Herald of Sataniel
Servant of the Land

Post by Herald of Sataniel »

My thanks for your gift, Surya!

What glorious herald! May it shine bright and let all know: Strife comes!
Virelai
Ramen

Post by Virelai »

I thank you for your kind words and your offer regarding the amphitheatre, Surya. The Artisans Guild always does good work. As I hope all will see again in the near future.

I have been considering your offer regarding enhancing the performances. As of this moment, performances are limited to occurring only during the daylight hours, unless much smoke is generated through torches and lanterns. Perhaps you and Nyx can somehow coordinate to provide lighting so performances may also happen in the evenings without the need for such? I think such an enhancement would work very well indeed!
Colu
Ramen

Post by Colu »

Ah! I hadn't thought of whether or not there are night performances. I would be glad to help with such a thing! A night performance in the dead of winter? Your amphitheater bright and warm?
Nyx
Ramen

Post by Nyx »

I'm afraid the most I can do to help light a nightime performance would be to not be offended when Surya started putting sunlight into the middle of my realm.
To seek the breast of darkness and be suckled by the night.
Virelai
Ramen

Post by Virelai »

That would be most appreciated, Nyx!
And warmth during winter performances, whether at night time or during the day, would be wonderful, Surya.

Thank you both.
Colu
Ramen

Post by Colu »

I had considered that problem, Nyx. If it is a problem, something else can be done.

And if the three of us work together, we could have a vespers for our Unified Church.
Virelai
Ramen

Post by Virelai »

The liturgy of evening prayer for the Unified temple would be the Harper Hall's honor to compose. I shall instruct Melody to put her best Master Harpers on it.
Colu
Ramen

Post by Colu »

I have been testing my beacon. I am very pleased with it. Even from this great distance, it can be easily seen.

Return to “Acropolis 1.0”