Vampire: Dark Ages - OOC Discussion

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Yes, you will be posting in Crossroads. I'm out of town this week, on training for work. And my coworkers keep wanting me to go out for drinks / food with them. So I'm not getting a bunch of time to update everybody's threads.

Hopefully tonight. I think I can bow out of socializing tonight.

Also, not sure why my server is down, but it means that all the pictures it hosts aren't loading right now. I'll try to get ahold of Ore-Sama and get her to fix that. She's not answering her phone, right now.
Taduz Illyannovich
Giantfriend

Post by Taduz Illyannovich »

You'll do fine.
Taduz Illyannovich
Tzimisce
Seeker, Koldun, Fleshcrafter.
  • Cards and Crystals
    • Flesh and Soul
      • Coins and Stars
        • Parts of a Whole
          • What do you See?
            • What do you Charge?
Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

Post by Seska Karantanija »

Yep. This thread in particular.

You were put downstairs in the crypts earlier. Not sure what Goat has told you so far.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Okay. Updated all the current threads. In hindsight, locking the threads for Rudolf, Lament, and Lucretia... when Casper, Faelan, and Kaldrenzi aren't even in town...means everyone is waiting on Ekat and Sasha to finish whatever they're doing. Ekat is going to take an hour before she can return. Now that Ore-Sama is back online (and turned the server back on, so the image files are loading again) let's her and me get that thread all tied up, so we can jump to the next night.
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

Sasha is waiting for Ekaterina to get back.

She wants the shiny story about the girl. She wants to go to Oslo. Oslo is far far away. How do we get there? We'll leave before the next sundown.

You can start the next day without worrying about us.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Okay, then. New threads are up for everybody who still seems active. If we ever see Faelan, Casper, Erick, Johan, or Dante again... we can add them in.

Please note that, except for Lucretia, we've jumped a couple days into the future. Lucretia will be doing about that amount of travel (I believe, based on comments made), so that should all even out.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Happy 4th of July, everybody. (Happy Independence Day, for those in the USA, but it's the 4th of July for everyone, and that can be celebrated regardless of what the American forefathers may or may not have done.)

So... finished school. Celebrated that fact. In Vegas. Saw a bunch of Cirque shows. Did some other stuff that's being redacted from the official record, so I won't say anything more.

About to mourn my cat. 14yrs ago, I got him as a kitten, and probably by the weekend, he'll be gone. Once I recover from that, we're back in action here on the Watch. If you're a pet person, this makes sense. If not, you think I'm a whiny little bitch. Either way, I'll probably be looking for something to throw myself into for a while, and pretending to be a bunch of fictional characters seems like just the trick.

I know that a few others are having some traumatic life events in the near future, and I really hope that those who aren't will forgive us for being away from the Watch for so long. I know I'll be fighting the momentum of having not posted regularly in a while, so the more that others can speed-post, the more I'll be inspired to reply to those posts.
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

welcome back, Zeigenmörder!
Corrozus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Corrozus »

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your cat, it's always rough. :(
Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

You're a whiny little bitch regardless, but I'm really sorry about Az.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

So... for anyone paying attention, Ore-Sama and I are currently in Houston for her grandmother's funeral. That's tomorrow. Today was the viewing. So, aside from the inherent creepiness of dressing up a corpse and putting make-up on it so everyone can stare... we also got the news that Ore-Sama's brother was murdered before he could make it to the viewing. This morning.

Much hilarity ensues.

So, I'm predicting that I may or may not have a lot of opportunity for posts just yet. (Other than the occasional snide comment now and then.) She as well might be just a wee bit occupied.

But, we shall overcome the drama, and return anon. Thanks for your continued patience.

Perhaps the Mayans were right about 2012, but instead of it being an apocalypse, it'll just be a series of individual events that devestate everyone.
Menolly
A Lowly Harper

Post by Menolly »

Oh.
Oh my...

:hug:

For you and herself.

May you find comfort with all the mourners of Zion.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Okay, so... Sabine and I found comfort over at Seven's house this weekend. With us were Taduz and Seska. We decided to hide ourselves in some Dark Ages.

So, there were several hours of face-to-face gaming for some of the characters in this game. I took detailed notes, but I need to go back and polish that (use complete sentences, that kind of thing) and then post it before it's useful to anyone.

Today is the second Viewing. Tomorrow is the second Funeral. After that, I expect to be able to get to cleaning up the above and rounding out where things have stood for months. At the risk of angering the gods further, there's not a lot more than can happen to us now, so I plan on resuming regular posts on Monday, once we're back in Seattle.

Wish me luck.
Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

Glad you could make it back to us, Marianna. There may be a slight problem regarding Lothar due to events which happened Sunday.

However, as this is my demesne, I'm sure we can grant suitable recompense for any damages which may have occurred.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

<sigh> Stupid world wants me to finish playing catch-up on all the stuff I couldn't do while I was hanging with Seven in RL. Soon, my pretties. Very soon.

I imagine that I'll jump things ahead a smidge, and then hand out XP (being a bit generous, for all the apoligies and whatnot) before we get rolling again. Expect to resume player posts by next Monday.
Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

Since you did it in other games... Let's GO, Dude! :biggrin:

Poor Marianna. Having to wait to find out what happened to her ghoul.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Yeah, she's gonna want to roll up a new ghoul now.

Maybe a new character.
Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

I have a solution to that, however we just have to get to that point.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Done. Happy now? (Now to finish the Vienna / Norway bit.)
Menolly
A Lowly Harper

Post by Menolly »

:cry:

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”