In Memoriam: Furls Fire

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

ChoChiyo
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ChoChiyo »

When I was last on the forum, Furls had just been diagnosed with cancer--the last conversation I had with her was about her dream (or vision, don't remember which) about her brother telling her it was going to be okay.

Tracie was one of the most beautiful souls I have ever been in contact with. I was so sorry to read that she had left this mortal realm, but I am positive that she is indeed "okay"--better than okay.

She was a gift to the world and all the people in it.

I know this is old news to everyone else, but I felt compelled to write my own condolences to everyone who loved her and to express my heartfelt admiration and affection for her.
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

:hug:
As she would say,
"Sweet mercy"
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
Fire Daughter
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Fire Daughter »

Nice to see you again ChoChiyo. Huggles |G
For Myles--
When evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

For Mom--
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings.

Fly...fly high against the sky...
Thank you, thank you, thank God for you
The wind beneath my wings

FireSon
Stonedownor

Post by FireSon »

I also put the flame in both my signature and my items. Thank you for creating it, Fist and Faith. :-)
Be still heart, hold peace, and be still.

Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

This is a sad and hard walk down memory lane 😭 .. for many of you I'm sure too 😪 .. it was not long after this Furls / Tracie ❤️ passed that I left the Watch for a little time.. some would say 7 years

Right after this my son went through something tuff ...

Tracie and I would talk and she felt strongly about family, loved her kids, helped bring that same love to others ... I really miss her .. I was looking at her pictures in the Motley Crew and felt myself welling up - ugh welling up now!! I'd been away for a little time and I came back to get many messages that Trace / FF was trying to get hold of me!! And I wasn't there .. I never got to say goodbye or tell her how much I loved her ... the person she was, how much I loved her, she was THE most amazing person I've ever "met" in my life, an inspiration, such a beautiful giving person! I will live the rest of my life in debt to this stellar soul.

She is missed by all who knew her, and she is still missed by me ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Last edited by Skyweir on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

Skyweir wrote:This is a sad and hard walk down memory lane 😭 .. for many of you I'm sure too 😪 .. it was not long after this Furls / Tracie ❤️ passed that I left the Watch for a little time.. some would say 7 years

Right after this my son went through something tuff ...

Tracie and I would talk and she felt strongly about family, loved her kids, helped bring that same love to others ... I really miss her .. I was looking at her pictures in the Motley Crew and felt myself welling up - ugh welling up now!! I'd been away for a little time and I came back to get many messages that Trace / FF was trying to get hold of me!! And I wasn't there .. I never got to say goodbye or tell her how much I loved bed the person she was, how much I loved her, she was THE most amazing person I've ever "met" in my life, an inspiration, such a beautiful giving person! I will live the rest of my life in debt to this stellar soul.

She is missed by all who knew her, and she is still missed by me ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
A very beautiful tribute, Skyweir! :)
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Always and forever with us ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR

Return to “General Discussion Forum”