New forum for fan art and sketches...

A place to share and discuss fan made artwork of the Chronicles.

Moderator: danlo

kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

New forum for fan art and sketches...

Post by kevinswatch »

...is right here!

Thanks to danlo for the idea and setting it up. I think it was a long time coming with all of the great artists that we have here at the Watch.

Anyway, have fun sharing your work! Thanks.

Oh, and let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

-jay
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

I made myself a mod here for communications purposes and for when Jay's busy. I still have to scour the TCTC 1 & 2 forum for more hidden gems of artwork. If you have your renditions, or see others, scattered somewhere else on the Watch, such as Jaweenta's drawings perhaps in Comics or stuff in Gen. Discussion (or elsewhere) please let me know about it and I'll move it here.

Please post your wonderful renditions of the Land and it's characters here and not in the discussion forum, thanks!
TheGryphon
Stonedownor

Post by TheGryphon »

Thanks for setting up this Fan Art area! It was my search for art work that lead me to Kevin's Watch in the first place. I'm no artist myself (although I have made some fabulous Staffs and Wands from salvaged tree limbs and branches...,) but I sure can appreciate the art work of others. Thanks!

Now, if I can only find the area that explains all the icons, the various things within the Author areas (besides the whether or not one is online - I did figure that one out....LOL!) and learn my way around, I'll be a more active member.
Incredible as it seems, my Life is based on a True Story.
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

TheGryphon wrote:Now, if I can only find the area that explains all the icons, the various things within the Author areas (besides the whether or not one is online - I did figure that one out....LOL!) and learn my way around, I'll be a more active member.
eh-brand designates one as a female. graveler one as a male.
The other item tags are all purchasable with White Gold Dollars (WGDs=credits earned freely by posting or starting a thread) in the Stores. The link to the Stores is in the second row of the toolbar at the top of the page.

Feel free to ask any questions you have regarding navigating the site or what any graphics mean in the Q&A+Help forum.

Return to “The Chronicles Art Gallery”