Lost In Space: Too silly or cool adventure?

Talk about all your favorite series, shows, programs, news anchorpeople, ect.

Moderators: Cagliostro, sgt.null

aTOMiC
Lord

Post by aTOMiC »

LIS the movie struck me all the wrong ways. The casting seemed a bit off. ( I didn't really have a problem with Heather Graham. We probably wouldn't have noticed her as much if Matt LaBlanc hadn't been trolling for her the whole film.) The special effects were at time foolish and other times spectacular. The plot was sloppy. It wasn't a bad film. I've enjoyed it many times. It just didn't come close to making me feel like I was watching LIS. It could have been any space adventure outside of a few technical similaritied. IMHO. of course.
"If you can't tell the difference, what difference does it make?"

"There is tic and toc in atomic" - Neil Peart
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Sorry, but I don't like LIS at all. I have to agree with Danlo about Dr Smith; the man stowed away for more than just the journey (*cough wil cough*). But generally the show was silly. Then again, most sci-fi was silly at that time.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Infelice wrote:Lost In Space is a show I how dear to my heart.... ahhh the memories of my innocent childhood days running home from school to watch it.
absolutely fellie!! me too!! I used to rush home after school .. and snuggle up on the couch and couldnt wait for it to come on!! Such great memories!!!
The monsters used to scare the crap out of me ... I was literally terrified of them and couldnt watch them unless I had a pillow in front of my eyes.
:haha: .. LOL .. all except for the cardboard box monsters .. they were never that scary!! LOL :P
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR

Return to “TV Shows”