Vampire: Dark Ages - Scene 4: In the Halls of the Dead

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Gedeminas
Ramen

Post by Gedeminas »

Gedeminas heads outside, planning on making sure that Danukas and all of the horses are ready to sleep, realizes as he approaches the wagon that they don't have to sleep in the morning, and heads back into the Inn, goes upstairs, and, after making sure that the room is sealed from any sunlight, or at least that it can't get on his bed, goes to sleep.

[ooc]Let's continue, please.[/ooc]
Sabine
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Sabine »

My face is muffled into Seska's hip. It's hard to understand me. "I can be a good doggie."

"I have all the doggies." I quit hugging, back up, and hold up both hands. My fingers are splayed out. Then I quickly make two fists. Splayed out. Fists. Splayed out. "I have that many." I hold my tail up by my hands. "And one more for Szolt."
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Vampire: Dark Ages - Scene 4: Dante & Erick's Tale

Post by Goatkiller666 »

[Since I closed the main Scene 4 thread with Dante / Erick unfinished, this thread is the continuance of their tale.]
  • Castle Giovanni

Dante continues to run after Erick, getting farther and farther behind them now. Wolfgang catches up to Gunter and the two are within only an arm's length of Erick as he approaches the edge of the incline. Erick spends two more blood, increasing his strength and dexterity, and then begins to descend the very steep hill. His increased dexterity serves him well as he nimbly moves down the slope. Gunter and Wolfgang follow behind him, but slowly lose ground, at one point Gunter gets in Wolfgang's way, forcing him to drop to his backside and hands to keep from losing control. He quickly gets back up but has lost ground in the process.

Dante seems to be barely running by this point, very carefully making his way down the hill. [For comparison, Erick / Gunter / Wolfgang have made at least 40 successes each; Dante is up to 13.] Wolfgang again slips and slides many feet downwards before righting himself, in effect catching up with his brother again.

They're nearing the bottom of this section of hill, where a large stream forms the bottom of a crevice. The stream is just wide enough to jump across, if one were careful on the wet rocks. The water is deep enough in sections not to have froth, and off to the left (farther downhill) the stream can be seen entering into a larger pool of mostly still water. On the far side of the stream, the other side of the crevice extends upwards; it is not as far the side they just descended, but perhaps steeper in places.

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”