Vampire: Dark Ages (Vienna) - Chapter 1: Court

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Vampire: Dark Ages (Vienna) - Chapter 1: Court

Post by Goatkiller666 »

On the estates of the Babenbergs, there is a chapel reserved only for the nobles. It is used for family weddings and funerals, as well as cristenings and other major events in the lives of the families of the ruling Margrave of Austria. There are no permanently assigned priests to the chapel, though a small group of brothers from the neighboring churches do turns visiting to make sure all is maintained. Though the alter is small, befitting a mere chapel, there is quite a lot of room for audience. This is supposedly so that the Babenbergs may invite their extended families, and the families of their allies, to participate in the events of their own noble children.

What isn't known is that at night, this chapel is used for the Prince's Court. Annually, all vampires of Vienna are required to attend the Grand Court, also known to be the Prince's Birthday celebration. Court is always held during the night of a full moon. It is said that the Prince was told of her birth only in that it was on the night of the full moon, early in the planting season. So, she continues to follow that, choosing the closest full moon to May 1st as her birthday, and all other courts happening on other full moons.

The chapel is arranged as many cathedrals and other churches, with the doors opening to the west, and the stained glass windows to the east, over the alter. What isn't known to the mortals of the city is that there is a secret embedded within the stained glass windows. On each full moon, at two hours after sundown, the moon will shine in a different one of a series of clear white circles in various places in the glass, and shine directly on a spot directly above the floor in front of the alter.

Nor do these mortals know that a certain ancient throne, thought long lost to history, when placed upon this section of floor directly before the alter, would seem to glow brightly when the light of the full moon shone in special windows onto it.

Most agreed that this was a mere artifact of gold and crystal, built into the throne centuries ago, and used in the design of the glass and the walls of the place. And yet, every full moon, none could deny the beauty and awe of seeing Her Highness (or to some, Grandmother) entering the chapel and sitting down just as the thrown begins to glow. It is as if the moon is announcing to all the Prince's divine right to rule the night.

The room itself is arranged like a normal chapel, with the alter and choir area to the east. There are the typical noble's stalls towards the front, with their high-backed chairs all in a row. But behind that, is only empty floor. For the mortals, this seems a very strange arrangement, as they must bring in chairs to seat any visiting nobles, and the floor is quite large.

During the Prince's Courts, the primogen are seated in the nobles stalls, according to their factions. All over vampires, local or visiting, are left to stand in the open area. But the Prince's Court is not a mass, and usually include music and dance (now the open space becomes more clear). The Prince will see to business at her throne, with all the primogen in attendance to her there. Others may mingle, celebrate the Prince's birth, scheme, plot, act as agents to the primogen, or further their own ends.

At first glance, it all seems very chaotic, and yet there is some kind of order to it all. At least, the Prince seems perfectly able to follow all the goings on, and to see to the efficient management of the duchy's affairs.

This coming May 4th is the Prince's birthday, and all the kindred of the city will attend. Proper attire is simply "the best that you own". Failure to be present when the Prince makes her entrance will be noticed. And while not strictly a crime, the few rare times when one has made the mistake of being late, one's fortunes in the city very quickly turned for the worse. Only one cainite has ever entirely missed the Prince's birthday. Hysterical rumors claim that the Prince had him killed the very next night. Calmer minds maintain that, in fact, the Prince had had him killed the previous night for other unrelated causes.

It is, of course, expected that all of the Ventrue, especially those of the Prince's mortal line, arrive early to show their support of their matriarch. Most of them go so far as to arrive the night before, and to all sleep in a single sepulcher with the Prince herself, as a show of solidarity. The primogen typically arrive with all their constituent vampires in tow, to demonstrate their control over their lessers.

This year was no exception, and all of the Ventrue of the city, except for Her Highness of course, were present in the chapel when anybody else arrived. None were seated yet, choosing to greet arrivals informally.

First to arrive were the Knights of St. Lazarus. As they were announced by the Prince's ghoul, they go directly to the alter, carefully moving past the Prince's throne, kneel and bless themselves. Then they all rise and return to greet the Ventrue present.

Next arrive the Brujah, with The Judge leading his four clanmates. They choose to stop before the Prince's throne and kneel as well. Mutterings amongst the Knights of Lazarus point out that their obeisance was apparently to the Prince's throne itself, instead of to the alter of Christ behind it.

The majordomo announces next "Luminita, childe of Fanchon, of the Clan Tremere, and her entourage. This seems to refer to a woman in rather arcane robes, with two older men behind her. Behind them, and dwarfing them at the same time, is what looks to be some kind of demon. The torso is much like that of a man, but it is grey like stone, with random crags all about the surface. Below the knees, the thing had an extra joint, almost like a goat's legs, and it drod upon cloven hooves. Great stone wings extended above it's head by a foot, though it kept them well furled for the moment. The only way it was not an exact image of a demon from Hell itself, aside from not bursting into flames at entering a holy chapel, was that it's tail ended in mere flaps of skin, instead of a barbed hook or a poisonous spine.

To everyone's surprise, when the three vampires gave cursory bows from over by the door, the demon approached directly to the alter, kneeled and then prostrated itself upon the floor. The motion had hints of a Saracen's prayers to Allah as much as a priest's prostrations upon taking holy oaths. Even it's Tremere masters were slightly agog by this behavior, but quickly concealed those expressions.

Next, Orden and Kaos carry in the litter bearing Wisdom upon it. As normal, she is sitting still, with her eyes closed, head lolling to the side. As they carry her further into the room, she suddenly sits up to stare at Luminita. She says only "Eleven!" and sits back down. Luminita flinches at this, then smiles as if it were just a joke at her expense. Both Orden and Kaos continue to watch Wisdom for several minutes more, sometimes glancing back at Luminita.

Heinrich is next, he and his childer approach the alter, kneel and kiss the stones at the base, Traugott and Gertrude move behind the alter to act as priests, while Heinrich moves to mingle with the other primogen.

The Doktor and Rashida enter now, with most of the younger vampires looking all over the for Lucretia. "There she is!" Gertrude points to a statue against the far wall, one that none had noticed before, though none now believe it had been there prior. The light of the moon through the stained glass, not yet ready to strike the Prince's throne, but moving closer, passed across the statue, almost making the white marble stone glow. And then, the stone was glowing, casting shadows from the statues near it, giving quite an unnatural feel to the area. Then the statue opened its eyes, which were pure black all the way through, and smiles. "Well spotted, Gertrude!" said Lucretia, as she stepped down and joined The Doktor.

Finally, Isabelle von Tuscany and her group enter. On her arm is Ulricht, both in matching burgundy outfits, offset with small hints of white lace here and there. Behind them is Luigi de Tuscany, with the same color burgundy, accented with black lace instead of white. Luigi cuts a very sinister figure, indeed. Behind him walks a man in a black cloak, the hood pulled up to hide his face. He walked with his hands clasped in front of him like a penitent, and his hooded head bowed.

Suddenly, both Lucretia and Luigi turn their heads towards the door and stare intently. After a minute or two, steps can be heard coming down the hallway outside. The majordomo announces, "Andrius the White, childe of Boukephos, of Clan Lasombra. And, Charles, childe of Shar, Clan Cappadocian." Two men enter the room, one looking similar in coloration to Lucretia, though of normal height. His hair is white, instead of black, but his skin is equally alabaster. He is wearing a plain white monk's robe, in the style of the Franciscans, but with the outer black layer also white. His companion is dressed as a knight, though without a coat of arms being shown, instead just a simple white cloth. He is smiling cheerfully, though on close inspection, his skin is the deep grey of a long-dead corpse. The two scan the room, bow to the throne, and then make their way to join The Doktor and Lucretia. Luigi and Isabelle begin a furious whispering at the other side of the room, until Ulricht silences them with a furious gesture.

Shortly after this, the Majordomo declares that all must rise and pay homage to Her Highness, the Prince of Vienna and the Eastern Marches, also known as the Duchy of Austria. The primogen each moves to his assigned section. Wisdom and the Doktor both sitting in front of and slightly to each side of the Prince, while the four Ventrue primogen sit in a row to her right side, and the four other primogen sit in a row to her left.

As the Prince approaches her throne, the glow barely begins to shine, and it bursts to its greatest shine just as she descends to be seated. All in the room are suitably in awe of the moment, an once again, the Prince's divine right to rule is affirmed.

"My Lords and Ladies, I bid you welcome to this, the three hundredth anniversary of my birth. The court of Vienna is now in session." She pauses now for applause from those assembled, and then continues. "Let us first begin with additions to our court." She pauses to inhale, and says in a more ominous voice, "Let it be known that Luminita, child of Fanchon, of the clan Tremere has petitioned this court for permission to reside within our city. She brings with her several vampires, all beholden to her word and the word of her sires. Both she and her sire have made certain... consessions to this court. Concessions for which we feel satisfied in extending to her the position of primogen within this court."

A quiet murmer rises from those present, though the 10 original primogen are all silent. The Prince looks at the lower vampires once, and all are silent again. "As you know, my illustrious sire Hardestadt, and his general Jurgen, sire to our own Otto von Hapsberg, are mounting an ongoing campaign against the heathen to the east. They are meeting the most resistance from the monstrous fleshcrafters in Hungary and Romania. To this end, they have formed an alliance with the Clan Tremere, who have lived within that same area for centuries. They know much of the Tzimisce, and their arcane powers will be of great use during the conflicts to come. Luminita and her brothers are here to help coordinate that effort, as well as to continue their researches free from the immediate fears of war."

She waves her hand, "A place will be made for her at the lower table." A servant takes an ornate chair and brings it forward to the table where The Doktor and Wisdom are sitting. As Luminita sits, Wisdom mutters "Eleven." again.

Katarina turns to Isabelle, who continues to keep an eye on Andrius as she listened to this news. "Now, it is my pleasure that there will be another joining our ranks tonight. Isabelle, would you do the honors?"

Isabelle stands, gathers her breath, and speaks loudly, projecting clearly to all in the room. "My Prince, Lords and Ladies. Some forty-five years ago, I first laid eyes on this beautiful young man. I courted him, woo'd him, and eventually won the right to make him mine forever. In that time, he has shown me all the promise I saw in him then, so that I may now, without hesitation, present to you one who will bring great pride to my name and the line of my sire. Casper von Hausberg, come forward and take your place among the society of your peers. No more are you a mere fledgling, but a full creature of the night, free to rise and fall based on your own merits, and on your own beauty."

As Casper comes forward, he is reminded of his sire's directions earlier. Praise the Prince and the Court. Promise to obey the laws of the city and the commands of your betters. And by all that is beautiful in the world, keep it short.
Last edited by Goatkiller666 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lord of the Gyre
Ramen

Post by Lord of the Gyre »

Casper walks forward in front of the crowd and begins to speak in his soft, South German voice. "Lady, it is an honor to serve under you, and now the Prince and Court, to whom I shall offer my most loyal service. The wise Court and our glorious Prince both humble and honor me with this appointment. I swear, to my fullest power, I will maintain order in the city and obey my superiors. Thank you for this appointment, I shall not fail you."

Casper bows graciously and smiles as charmingly, but modestly, as he can. He then walks over to where Isabelle stands and leans over to her. "Was that acceptable? It was brief, but I'm unsure about how flattering I had to be."

He straightens out his black tunic with crimson and begins to observe the rest of the ceremony.

((It's my first time, so pointers?))
"But a moment later Kasreyn twitched. His limbs shifted. Slowly, stiffly, he climbed to his hands and knees, then to his feet. An instant ago, he had had no pulse: now his heart beat with renewed vigor. Strength flowed back into him. He turned to face the company. He was grinning like a promise of murder."

Gamemaster of Balance of Power 1936
Casper von Hausberg in Vampire: Dark Ages
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Isabelle smiles, and touching Casper on the shoulder comfortingly. "That was very well done, childe. And now, we must make the rounds. There is much I would have you do, all of which requires you to interact with the people in this room. But first, I believe Her Highness has something to say." She indicates the Prince on her throne.

"My final announcement for the evening. The Court of Vienna is honored to welcome Andrius the White, envoy of the Clan Lasombra in Rome, and his companion Charles (pronounced in the French style, sharl). His Lordship is invited to enjoy our city for as long as he wishes to stay, and all courtesies will be extended to him while he is here." She bows deeply towards Andrius. A few of the Ventrue can be heard gasping quietly at this point.

[Casper makes his Etiquette roll, and notices that the Prince bowed as if to an equal. Perhaps she even held the bow for longer than absolutely necessary.]

Luigi steps closer to Isabelle, fear visible on his face. In Italian, he asks, "What do you know of this, cousin? It cannot be without warning."

Also in Italian, Isabelle replies in a whisper, "Calm yourself cousin. I was as shocked as you, when he walked in. Still, we have done nothing to fear. You know this, and we must hope that if he does not, he can be convinced."

Switching to German, to include Casper in the conversation, she continues. "Come, Luigi. Let us make welcome this envoy from your clan. It is time that our young Casper makes his way in the world; let us see how he handles one who makes the Prince nervous." At Luigi's expression, she presses, "He will do nothing here in open court, cousin."

By this point, the court has broken down into several quiet conversations. The prince remains seated in her throne, and the primogen generally stay in their own areas as well. They will send juniors with messages to each other, though periodically one or another will rise and move around the room.

Isabelle holds out her arm for Casper, and then leads him to Andrius and Charles. As they walk, she says quietly, "Andrius the White is feared among Luigi's clan as a hammer. He is sent across Christendom, rooting out what the clan considers failures. Be they rebellions against their elders, or simple uselessness, Andrius will find it. And destroy it." She glances back at Luigi, before continuing, "But my cousin has ably represented his lineage these last hundred years, and I cannot imagine why one like Andrius would be here." She stops talking abruptly as they come into hearing range. Luigi follows behind more tentatively. "My Lord Andrius, I bid you welcome to Vienna. I am Isabelle von Tuscany, Primogen of the Toreador."

Andrius bows to her, an almost bored expression on his face. Still, he manages an almost sincere smile as he says, "Primogen von Tuscany, I think you for your kind words."

"May I also present to you my associate, of your own clan in fact, Luigi di Tuscany. I have heard much from him of your wisdom and discipline within your clan."

Luigi smiles nervously, and bows as deeply as he can. "My Lord. If there's anything I may do to further the clan, you have but to ask."

Andrius' only response is a quiet grunt, sort of like "Hrmph." After a long pause, he continues, "Luigi. I have worked with your grandsire. A most able Amici. I am told to expect much of you."

Isabelle continues before Luigi can panic further, "And may I present my childe, Casper von Hausberg. As you saw, today is his first day in proper Cainite society. It must be fate that he gets to cut his teeth on such a worthy as you, My Lord."
Lord of the Gyre
Ramen

Casper is mildly surprised by both the news and the boldness of Isabelle's statement. He had been informed of this previously, but after meeting Luigi, the news finally hit him.

Perhaps now do I begin to reach my full potential, and discover my real beauty. Er a mistake is made, of course...

But, with one look at Isabelle, he begins, "My lord. My sire has had naught but good things to say about you. And today has been a day I have much looked forward to. I am sure both the events planned for today, and our future cooperation...will both be very...fruitful." Casper bows low enough to accord Luigi the proper amount of respect, but still retain dignity for both himself and Isabelle, before standing again and casting a quick glance at Luigi, then his sire, and then resting his gaze where it previously was.
"But a moment later Kasreyn twitched. His limbs shifted. Slowly, stiffly, he climbed to his hands and knees, then to his feet. An instant ago, he had had no pulse: now his heart beat with renewed vigor. Strength flowed back into him. He turned to face the company. He was grinning like a promise of murder."

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Andrius reaches out his hand to shake Caspers, [Extremely unusual behavior.] "I wish you the best of luck, and of course, the full fruits of your labors and worth, as you make your way in the world, Lord von Hausberg. Listen to your sire, for your betterment is her betterment. She has much to teach you, and you have every right to learn it from her."

Then he turns to Luigi to say further, "Relax, my friend. I am not here for you. You may be sure that I would not so insult our host the Prince by announcing myself and then committing crimes against her soverignty."

Isabelle leans in, clearly interested in gossip, "Then my Lord, I am curious what does bring you to Vienna, and for as long as he wishes to stay? Surely it must be some weighty measure?"

"Oh, not in a way you might think. I am merely passing through from one place to another. But, I find that I need not arrive at my destination for quite some time, and I wanted to spend some time making acquaintances along the way. I had heard of both Lucretia and Luigi, of course. And of how well regulated Her Highness kept her city, with such little dissent."

He leaned in between Isabella and Luigi to whisper, "Besides, it would make it easier to flatter Hardestadt into something if I can tell him how fine a city his childe maintains. [Casper may hear this whisper as well. It wasn't an extreme attempt at secrecy, more letting the audience feel they were in on a secret.]

[Isabelle has several other people she'd like to introduce Casper to through the night. Feel free to let this conversation linger as much as you'd like, or just declare you're done. Isabelle will make polite excuses to meander on, no worries about giving offense. Everybody is really making smalltalk, or a few are deep in negotiations with the primogen, in quiet whispers.]
Last edited by Goatkiller666 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord of the Gyre
Ramen

Casper nods at the statement and then bows once more to the gentleman. Politely, he announces "it has been a pleasure meeting you. However, I do believe that Isabelle wishes me to meet a few more friends. May we have more time to converse further upon a different date. Good bye."

Casper then turns to Isabelle. "Sire, who shall we meet next?" He looks at her with a curiosity in his voice. He is clearly eager to move on, fascinated by the politics of Vienna.

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Isabelle leads Casper to the Ventrue side of the room, going first to a youngish looking man with long blond hair. "Primogen von Habsberg, may I have the pleasure of presenting my youngest childe, Casper von Hausberg. Casper, this is Otto, the only Ventrue in the city not of Katarina's line, mortal or cainite. Well, Otto's childer I suppose are as well. But, it is said that the achievements of the childer are all laid at the feet of the sire."

Otto bows to Isabelle, and turns to shake Casper's hand. "Then you must strive always to elevate the name of Isabelle von Tuscany, young Casper." He turns to his left, where an older man with a beard is standing, looking somewhat at ease. "And may I also present my grandchilde, Fritz von Faufstein. Like you, he has only recently been admitted to Society; perhaps 10… 15 years ago? So far, my name has only grown in stature as a result."

Fritz bows first to Isabelle, then to Casper. "My Lord. It is a pleasure to meet you. I know well the… ah… difficulties of being newly admitted to Society. If I may be of any service to you, in this time of transition, please do not hesitate to call on me."

Isabelle interrupts, almost giddy like a small girl, "There, Casper, do you see? You've made a friend already."

[Casper notices Isabelle's expression as she turns to say this, so that only he can see. Her eyes indicate that he should pursue this avenue.]
Lord of the Gyre
Ramen

Casper turns away from his sire and back to von Faustein, speaking softly. "Lord von Faustein, such an offer can only be humbly accepted. Your words and friendship are quite becoming, and I honorably accept your offer. Nay, not only do I accept it, but I wish to return it as well."

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Isabelle says, in a sing-song voice one might expect of a young mother speaking to a small child, "You two run along and play, then. I see that I must attend to matters back at my seat. They are posatively queueing up waiting for me." And, in fact, there are several people are speaking with Ulricht back by her chair, sometimes glancng her way.

Von Faustein bows to his sire in leave, before turning back to Casper. "So, my Lord, what would you like to know? Shall I tell you where the younger Cainites spend their time? Or who is in which clique? Better yet, I shall introduce you now." The two wander through the assembled vampires, deep in conversation.

They approach a group of cainites at the far side of the room from Katarina's throne. In a strange mirror of how the Prince is set up with her primogen around her, Maria von Teuffenbach seems to be holding court amongst the younger vampires. Fritz whispers, since they're getting closer, "Maria is Her Highness' favorite in the court, these days. And while the Prince calls her 'granddaughter', we all kneel and grovel at her whim."

Louder, he says to the assembled group, "My Lords and Ladies, may I have the honor of introducing Lord Casper von Hausberg." Each of them bows and curtsies to Casper. In the group are: Ulga Kurtburg, Krinn, Kaos, Rolf von Modena, and of course, Maria Teuffenbach.

After introductions are done, Maria leans forward from her chair (slightly better than the chairs of those around her, but not enough to count as an affrot to the Prince), "Tell us of yourself, Lord von Hausberg. What role will you fill in Prince Katarina's city?" This is asked almost casually, but the crowd's quiet expectation would imply that Maria is somehow testing Casper.
Lord of the Gyre
Ramen

Casper pauses for a half-second, pausing to deliberate. His mind quickly settles on an appropriate answer, hoping that the audience does not think he paused for too long, mistaking manners and caution for idiocy. He bows to Lady von Teuffenbach, and then in the same casual manner she used, replies "Lady, I am afraid I know not what you ask. Do you wish to know what position I will serve, or tasks I will perform? For that is at the time undecided. However, if you wish for an appraisal of my skills, I assure you that I am quite capable of fulfilling any obligation required of me by the Prince. My sire, Isabelle" he paused, half as a token of respect for Isabelle and part as a challenge to his credibility, "has taught me well and you can confirm this with a simple conversation with her."

Or, if you ask of me what my particular talents are, it is known throughout my clan that I have been trained as a diplomat and artist, and I am willing to use these abilities however is seen fit by the Prince, and my sire."

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

"A diplomat, eh? And do you have any mortal ties? Any realms of control?"

[See the PM I'm sending now.]
Lord of the Gyre
Ramen

"Yes, lady. I retain some mortal ties, and count many nobles and not few merchants as what they would call 'friends'". Casper smiles at his own sarcasm. "Among them, I am Lord von Hausberg, a baron in my own right. I am not particularly famous or powerful, but I am respected, and perhaps that is for the better."

Lucretia
Ramen

Post by Lucretia »

Lucretia bows curtly to the pale one of shadows. "She wonders if the Lord has found the city to his liking? She knows where many tomes lurk should such things be of interest."
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Andrius chuckles, "Tomes? No, thank you. There is little left for me to learn that can be found written down. All I lack now is to be found within those around me. What drives them, what pushes them, what inspires them. For you, for example, that would be the books. And I would use the books to sway your will, and you would never know it." He looks across the room, and gestures towards Maria. "For that one, her GrandSire's approval. I would suggest ways for her to rise in the Prince's esteem, and she would be so grateful to me."

"And when I threatened to take those things away from her, or from you, what you both wouldn't do for me..."

The Doktor spoke from behind his crow's mask, "And when you are passed from this world, My Lord? What would all of that mean then?"

Andrius replies jovially, "Why, nothing, Doktor. Nothing at all." and he laughed deeply.

--------

Maria glanced up at the laugh from across the room. Then returned her gaze to Casper. "A lord, eh? Good. There are too many commoners in court, these days." She looks sternly across the room to where the Brujah, Ivan and Vasyl, stand near their sire. The two look very out of place.

Several others nod, and mutter agreement.

"So, you spoke to the Lasombra? What is he doing here?" Before Casper can answer, she continues, "Grandmother seemed quite put out by his arrival last night. And yet here she is today all proper and courtly. I wonder who he is?"

Kaos says, "Do not invite the darkness into your soul, Lady. The first sip is as the sweetest virgin's blood. But soon enough, it grows sour and you will spoil your visage with a most unseemly grimace."

Fritz sputters with repressed laughter, then to cover it up, quickly says "Indeed."
Lucretia
Ramen

Post by Lucretia »

"She hears learning drives this one. Would not knowing he seeks what sways others be a way to sway his will as well?" Her expression is calm, inquisitive. Her tone not threatening.

"Nothing only if one finds Nothing. What one knows may matter very much after."
Lord of the Gyre
Ramen

"Ah, lady. I have little idea of who the Lasombra is, or his reason for his presence here. I do know that he is a member of sire's family, and she speaks very highly of him. So while I cannot claim to know his motives, I do not believe that I am in the position to pass judgment on Luigi, especially if the issue is so weighty as to be distressing the Prince." His mien is a mild one, full of polite apology.

Andrius the White
Servant of the Land

Post by Andrius the White »

"Oh, very perceptive childe. Yes, there are ways to sway my will as well. And they need not be odious to either of us, either. A mutually beneficial bargain would certainly get me to act on your behalf."

"In fact, a favor owed might inspire me to act on your behalf now. Would you like to owe me a favor, childe?"
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Maria looks confused for a moment, then says, "The other Lasombra, Andrius the White. We saw you conversing just now."

"Grandmother is not at all concerned with Luigi. He's tame."
Lucretia
Ramen

Post by Lucretia »

"Many would believe owing one of such esteem an honor to be of enough notice for a favor to be of consideration. She accepts this privilege."
Andrius the White
Servant of the Land

Post by Andrius the White »

"And many would believe that owing a favor to one such as me would be something akin to slavery. Still, who am I to judge? How much of a favor would you be willing to owe me? Let us judge by the weight of what you ask of me in return for this favor."

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”