Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Sasha jumps back 40ft.
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

Use Gift: Fatal Flaw

"If you persist in trying to slake your typical male urges upon her, I'll feed you that pathetic excuse for manhood between your legs"

Pointing the spear towards the appropriate portion of his anatomy.
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

I draw my new sword.

"I'm not your enemy. Don't make me kill you."
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

The man, now monster, focuses his attention on Sasha's sword. He ignores Ekaterina's threats. "If you're not my enemy, how did you come by Kchtrughtut? I know I'm dead in a moment anyway. I'd rather die inside you than lying here, is all." He tilts his head, a crinos smile, "It's nothing personal."

[He runs towards Sasha, though can't make the entire 40' this round.]
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

Incensed at his declaration of intent to rape, I let my Rage surge, this woman will NOT be violated!

Spending Rage...
1 to instant shift to Crinos
1 to enhance my claws
1 for extra action

I bound over quickly, claws arcing for his throat...
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

I stay back from all the violence. I keep the sword ready to defend myself, though.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

While Sasha backs away from her attacker, Leap of the Hare giving her extra distance as she goes, Ekaterina bounds over to him claws flashing. He attempts to dodge out of the way, but is still too overcome by his wounds, and the claws bite. [4 agg]

When she looked for his Fatal Flaw, Ekaterina saw that his previous wounds, even with Sasha's healing, included several areas where he was vulnerable. Her first blow went for a still open wound by his clavicle that seems to have missed much of his vital organs. But at the same time, by sticking her claws in just so, she could use that hole to get directly to his heart with almost no effort at all. The unknown crinos dies, never having taken his eyes off Sasha's naked form. His intent was so strong that Sasha can see his hips twitching in orgasm even as his eyes grow dull in death.
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

I watch him hump the ground while he dies. I'm disgusted.

This new sword was his. His friend's. I drop it on the ground. I don't want it no more.

When I see Ekaterina take her hand out of is ribs, I bend over and throw up on the sword.

I run to the stream. I kneel down to rinse my mouth out. And, to splash my face off.
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

Revert to human form, thankful I was wearing a dedicated outfit....

Go and clean my hands as well, before attempting to comfort her..."It's all right....that one won't ever try to hurt anyone else...I took care of it...it's okay...I'll protect you......"
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

"I don't understand. I... I helped him."

I look at the moon's reflection in the water.

"What am I doing here?"

"What happened to them all?"
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

"Some....no, many males are simply like that...thinking only of their desires. As to what happened here, or why you are here.... I see there was a battle, as to who won, I cannot tell."
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

"I don't think anybody won." I pick up something from the ground. It looked like a tree branch, but it isn't.

It's part of a tusk? There's a ballcap on one end. Carvings all over it. Not quite a foot long, but maybe it was bigger before. The other end is shattered and burned.

"This came from Calash."

"How do I know that?"
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

"You can't remember anything? Who is this Calash?"
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

"I remember that Calash is the Unmaker. He clears the way. This came from one of his children. But it was killed."

"I don't remember how I got here. I don't remember where I came from before I was here."

I drop the tusk on the ground, and start crying.
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

Hold her as she sobs..."Shhh....it's all right. I'll help you....we'll figure this out." Casting eyes across the battlefield, looking for any more signs that might give some clue as t what, other than a battle, went on here.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Ekaterina notices eight large holes, around the edge of the clearing. Like something heavy fell in each one.

She notices that there were no bodies found near the tusk (which was by the stream), while all of the other items were found with / near a fallen garou. The tusk was found in a pile of ripped up undergrowth, at the edge of a wider and shallower crater here by the stream. Not really so much a crater as just a place where all the debris was cleared out. The dirt here is swept smooth, but not to any real depth. It seems to have been pushed away from a spot right by the edge of the stream.
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

Continue to comfort and succor Sasha, I'll look at those later.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Perhaps half an hour has passed since the death of the would-be rapist. The glow of twilight has faded, and the sky is fully dark. Ekaterina and Sasha hear the quiet jingle of chainmail and horses coming from up the hill, but too late to get out of sight.

Eight mounted knights come into the clearing, heading downhill. They spread out to cover the rest of the clearing, though most of them are distracted by the amount of carnage to really watch for living enemies. Behind them is a ninth man, nearly still a boy, on an ass. He is not armed nor armored, and he does not enter the clearing; he just stops at the edge and looks, a sick look on his face.

Majid quickly takes in that the dead are garou, especially from the several metis dead of the BSD. He says to Mauricio, "We are too late?"

Mauricio, who seems to be in charge, ignores the question and rides over to the two girls. He glances at Ekaterina, then asks "What has happened here? All of these are dead. Were you part of this battle?"
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

I stay there and sob until the man speaks. I wasn't listening to them arriving.

But when they surprise me, I shriek.

I jump up and turn around, looking scared.
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

I pick up the spear, and stand between the poor frightened woman and these men..."I came upon this scene as you see it, and found a wounded one seeking to rape her. I slew him for his offense, and will protect her."

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”