Vampire: Dark Ages - Scene 6: Over the river and etc.

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Sabine
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Sabine »

I'm really tired, now. I quit using obfuscate. I shuffle away from Seska, while I mutter "bed time".

I go back to the room where I left Timmy. I slept there yesterday. It should be okay for me to sleep there again.
Olaf_Magnusson
Ramen

Post by Olaf_Magnusson »

Whispered aside, "You use words I have never heard of. I would learn more of your people, what these words mean" to Alina...

"I dislike the thought of obeisance given to one who has not earned respect, who does not show their worth for their authority. This Hardestadt must be stopped indeed."
Alína Nyárí
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Alína Nyárí »

Olaf_Magnusson wrote:Whispered aside, "You use words I have never heard of. I would learn more of your people, what these words mean" to Alina...
Also whispered, in the hopes of not drawing the ire of any of the gathered sires, "Suffice it to say my people are known for study and discourse, not action. We would be more likely to manipulate events through educating rising generations to our way of thought, rather than violent recourse."

To herself the Jewess thinks, I need to return to the farm to see how tati is doing and care for the crops. And my lady's people may have need of my healing skill in my absence. Praise HaShem I am not seen as a leader to take on any of these responsibilities being discussed.
ךאשונ תישתדל לעזור
Rishon, tishtadel l'azor,
ואז אל תזק
v'az, al tazek.

Above all else, hasten to help.
And then, do no harm.

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Mieczyslav nods to Taduz. "Of course, you are welcome in my chambers while I am here. I shall join you after a short while."

Claudio starts with Seska. "Excellent. You have chosen wisely." When asked about her lands, he chuckles. "Oh, all of Christendom and most of the populous pagan lands have hidden cainite masters. Only those particularly wild places where the lupines dwell are free of our control. I do not know who claims dominion over your estate, though my man Roderigo should be able to provide you with that information." He bows to Taduz. "My mistake, he is mine no longer. But he would still know."

Since Gedeminas doesn't answer, Claudio then asks Alina, "And what of you, witch? Do you possess the strength of character to spy on your clan for the betterment of all? Perhaps not Hardestadt's betterment..."
Alína Nyárí
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Alína Nyárí »

The StoryTeller wrote:"I assume the Northman and the child will accompany you. They certainly are of no use to us. And what of our two Tremere? Will you also accept this task?"
*snip*
The StoryTeller wrote:Claudio then asks Alína, "And what of you, witch? Do you possess the strength of character to spy on your clan for the betterment of all? Perhaps not Hardestadt's betterment..."
Looking towards her tall companion, the Jewess whispers, "I care not for how our sires seem to be disregarding you and what abilities you posess, whatever they may be both before in life and now in unlife. I am not wealthy, nor of nobility, and have responsibilities at home. Yet, I would welcome you to my humble abode if you have no plans currently. I am not of your clan, but perhaps you could learn of our new society with me via whatever teacher we find near my farm."

Turning back to Giovanni, Alína states bluntly, "I have made my home in the lands of the Lady Karantanija ever since my husband died, quietly doing what I could to be of service and not be seen as an unwelcome burden. I still have responsibilities there, and have not been given leave by my Lady to desert them. Is there not anyway I can return home, with Olaf should he wish to accompany me, and find a teacher there? Or would that be too isolated to learn of Tremere doings under Hardestadt?"
ךאשונ תישתדל לעזור
Rishon, tishtadel l'azor,
ואז אל תזק
v'az, al tazek.

Above all else, hasten to help.
And then, do no harm.

Gedeminas
Ramen

Post by Gedeminas »

Gedeminas looks back up at Claudio. "I would be willing to spy for someone I believe worthy, but I have not yet seen enough of you and your plans to determine whether or not your group is worth the sure risk involved in spying on my 'clan', as you call them. I appreciate what you say your plans are, since they would mean I would not need to hide my own state, but I have not yet seen any action taken to further them.
"I may spy for you eventually, but I do not yet have any reason to do so. Perhaps if I had a more thorough understanding of what you plan to do, I would be willing to help. For instance, what is the plan you said you were going to proceed with in one week, when Japheth is willing to see you?"
Taduz Illyannovich
Giantfriend

Post by Taduz Illyannovich »

Bowing to my sire, nods to the other elders, I make my way towards my sire's room.

Shake my head a few times to keep my eyes open.

[Check PM please Goatkiller].
Taduz Illyannovich
Tzimisce
Seeker, Koldun, Fleshcrafter.
  • Cards and Crystals
    • Flesh and Soul
      • Coins and Stars
        • Parts of a Whole
          • What do you See?
            • What do you Charge?
Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

Post by Seska Karantanija »

Seska pays some attention to the conversation from here out, but is mostly engrossed with Amisa until time for sleep. During the week she practices her archery and rides her horse when not spending time with Amisa.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

[Taduz is gone. Sabine is gone. Seska is playing footsie until it's time for bed. Olaf has no comments.]

Claudio listens to both, looking stern but not aggressive.

Lady Almanov says, before Claudio can reply, "The boy speaks wisdom, Claudius." Claudio holds up his hand to forestall further discussion of it. "Aye. He does. You do not know me, or any of us, outside of as your murderers. Then perhaps you should judge us by our actions. Come with us to visit my uncle Japheth. Let our actions speak for us, and let his speak for him. Then, perhaps you will find our cause worth joining. Or, perhaps you will not. The choice is yours to make, now. We will not force our peers to bow to our will."

[And that seems like quite the jolly place to stop the thread. Some of you have PM'd me with things you'd like to be doing during the coming week. If anyone else has things they want done, shoot me a PM, or catch me on Instant Messenger, and we'll get it sorted.]

[Remember also that Hardestadt did say something about you guys telling him about Claudio's plans, once you knew them.]

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”