Alcazar (Acropolis 2.0) now accepting players

Forum-based role-playing games

Moderators: Xar, Goatkiller666

[Syl]
Unfettered One

Alcazar (Acropolis 2.0) now accepting players

Post by [Syl] »

For those familiar with Acropolis as well as those who may not be, I have started a new version of it. Players old and new are welcome.

The underlying mechanics of the game remain mostly the same, though I have made a few tweaks that I hope will make it easier to process turns as the new semester starts. It may even make the game more enjoyable.

The setting is a never-ending house concept (roughly stolen from Tad Williams Otherland novels, and though I know he also borrowed it from somebody, I do not remember whom), with each player assuming the role of god of a particular room type.

Even if you're not sure you want to play, check it out and feel free to ask questions. The only thing is that there is a limited number of domains/slots, so you really should speak up in the registration thread if you want to play, but try to be sure before you say you definitely will play.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner

Return to “Gravin Threndor”