Audiobook for The Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant?

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

djaef
Servant of the Land

Post by djaef »

$95 for the audio books of the Second Chronicles... Really!!!??
I am looking for the Scott Brick books, but I'm not paying $100 for them. Anyone help?
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

mmm.. have you tried www.audiobookabb.com
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
djaef
Servant of the Land

Post by djaef »

yeah, thanks. I have, but no seeders for most of them.

I have read all the Covenant books twice, and I'm doing them again on audiobook now. I prefer Scott Brick's reading, but there doesn't seem to be any full sets around, and half the files are corrupted from what I did get (bloody Despiser at work)!
samrw3
The Gap Into Spam

Post by samrw3 »

Try this link djaef:

https://www.brickbybrickaudiobooks.com/ ... chronicles

I know the price listed is $95.95 but that is for complete trilogy as I understand the link at least. Or it seems you can pick one by one for $34.95 each.

Since it coming directly from Scott Brick website my assumption is the quality should be good and if not you will have an easier path of return then other routes.
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

dlbpharmd wrote:
lorin wrote:Hi Nottobrite, and welcome to your first post. I put your review in because I think both opinions matter. I on the other hand I listened to it, (at least a part of it) and couldn't stand it. Very ordinary and mundane, mispronunciations, giants with an Irish brogue. Won't listen to the rest. What a shame.
I'm still suffering through it.
I am hearing this now.

This Tim Gerard Reynolds guy sounded familiar as I listened. I struggled with it and struggled with it, trying to remember where I heard him before. Then, finally, I figured it out. He sounds exactly like Petyr Baelish from Game of Thrones.

Yes. Against All Things Ending is narrated by Littlefinger.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

:lol: .. well theres a turn up for the books ;) 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

StephenRDonaldson.com News wrote:"The Second Chronicles" audiobooks: Finally!

After months or years of delays and misinformation, The Wounded Land will be released by Amazon/Audible on July 5, 2022. The next two books will be made available at specific intervals thereafter. Only God and the distributer know what those intervals will be.

I'm sorry this has taken so long. Please accept my regrets. None of it has been under my control.

5/18/22
Presumably this is Scott Brick's recording. In which case, the news is that it is finally for sale on Audible, as it's only been available on Brick's website, which will make it much more accessible to many.

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”