Balance of Power - Game Thread

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Lord of the Gyre
Ramen

Post by Lord of the Gyre »

That would be wonderful, if you were so inclined. In other news, I'm moving back to Minnesota, and I'm pretty occupied with clearing up the mess (mostly metaphorical) that I've left here, so give me some time. I promise the most stellar turn I can do.
"But a moment later Kasreyn twitched. His limbs shifted. Slowly, stiffly, he climbed to his hands and knees, then to his feet. An instant ago, he had had no pulse: now his heart beat with renewed vigor. Strength flowed back into him. He turned to face the company. He was grinning like a promise of murder."

Gamemaster of Balance of Power 1936
Casper von Hausberg in Vampire: Dark Ages
Huo
Servant of the Land

Post by Huo »

img861.imageshack.us/img861/1064/maps.png

Removed a bunch of tiny islands, dulled the colours so it's less overwhelmingly bright and fixed some of the spheres to they correspond with either the stats or history.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President of the United States of America
Balance of Power: 1936
The United Kingdom
Servant of the Land

Post by The United Kingdom »

Oh, shiny.

So, the slightly darker pink is the UK's territories, and the lighter pink is the UK's sphere?

Is that true for the other players as well? Spain is part of the Chinese sphere?
Huo
Servant of the Land

Post by Huo »

So, the slightly darker pink is the UK's territories, and the lighter pink is the UK's sphere?
Yes, exactly right.
Is that true for the other players as well? Spain is part of the Chinese sphere?
For the most part, but I probably should have looked at the map on a bigger scale... The colours are pretty similar, but Spain is yellower and the Republic of China is more of an ochre colour.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

And I guess the other yellowish areas of Africa are Spanish sphere, not Chinese. Now all we need is LotG to process the turn, and we can start changing things on the map.

I think the world would look great, if it were all pink. And that's not just because I'm gay, either.
Huo
Servant of the Land

Post by Huo »

The Yellow areas in Africa are Spanish colonies, actually. Guinea, Sahara, parts of Morocco, etc.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Lord of the Gyre wrote:... give me some time. I promise the most stellar turn I can do.
So... you know... what's up?
The United Kingdom
Servant of the Land

Post by The United Kingdom »

Anybody home?
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Does anybody know what happened to the turn? I just had to archive Valley of Blood, and it's gotten me all nervous that other games might go away soon as well.

Someone go poke LotG, quick.

Return to “Balance of Power”