Vampire: Dark Ages (Vienna) - Chapter 3: The Estates

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

"Very good, Lord. If you would be so kind as to wait here, she should be free in one half of an hour."

"If you wish some refreshments, I can call for one of the boys. Or the girls, if you have a preference. The Ventrue are quite used to accommodating a wide range of tastes."

Other than calling for refreshments, he returns to his figures until a bell is run from inside. He rises and enters the Prince's chambers quietly. A few moments later, he opens the door from inside and leads several nobles out of the room. Then he gestures Faelan inside with a flourish. "Her Highness will see you now, My Lord."

The Prince is seated on her dias, though still on more of a grand chair than a proper throne. "Noble Faelan, hero of the city. You are always welcome here. What may I do for you, this evening?"
Kaldrenzi Culls-The-Chaff
Ramen

Post by Kaldrenzi Culls-The-Chaff »

Having tracked Faelen, stay a ways back to hear what's being said. Average village peon, nothing to see here.

Jenner: Hear me! The Thorn Valley Plan is the aspiration of idiots and dreamers! We...
[sees Justin]
Jenner: We were just talking about you.
Justin: That's refreshing, Jenner, usually you're screaming about us.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

[Average village peons aren't allowed in the Duke's estate. You cannot follow Faelen in this form.]
Ramen

Post by Kaldrenzi Culls-The-Chaff »

Continue along until away from the estate a short distance unseen, shift to Rodens. Step Sideways, move to be on the roof, return from the Umbra in Rodens form. Get inside, follow the sounds of Faelen once I pick him back up. Stay hidden, quiet, and out of sight.

Jenner: Hear me! The Thorn Valley Plan is the aspiration of idiots and dreamers! We...
[sees Justin]
Jenner: We were just talking about you.
Justin: That's refreshing, Jenner, usually you're screaming about us.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

[We're really waiting on Faelan to continue this thread. I've sent him an email to let him know that the game is back on. Hopefully he'll still be interested in playing. If not, I'll NPC him. But let's give him a few days to respond.]

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”