Moderator: Goatkiller666

Olaf_Magnusson
Ramen

Post by Olaf_Magnusson »

"I still await word....have we not, in truth met our obligations?"
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Valdemar starts to snarl at Al-Nasir, then checks himself. He instead says "Your council is appreciated, my friend." To the monk, he bows low and says, "I withdraw my claim."

The three of them move away from Marianna, towards Mieczyslav and Gedeminas. Amisa also moves closer to the young Tremere with the soul of a God.

Claudius hunches low over Augustine's body, but calls "You are no more my grandsire than you are that fool Tremere."

Mieczyslav's eyes narrow. "No more lies!" he bellows, and steps back towards Gedeminas. His body speeds up, but Gedeminas also seems to have learned the trick of speeding his movements, and he dodges the claws. It is a close thing, however.

Gedeminas changes into a bat just as hundreds of that species make it to the center of the clearing. Nobody is able to discern which bat is Gedeminas. And as simply as that, all of the bats scatter in all directions from that spot, Gedeminas among them.

Amisa "tsks", then says to Olaf, "You have no sire to whom you are obligated. These others, are perhaps less free. But we have no further explicit tasks for you to collectively complete. Mighty warrior, we invite you to join with us as an equal, to help us fight the likes of Hardestadt." To Claudius, "What now, My Lord? How fares our conspiracy? With Jadviga's betrayal... and we know not if she was always a traitor, so we cannot know how much Hardestadt's toadies might know of our plans... we are weaker, especially in Budapest. Hardestadt's loss will lead to chaos in Germany, and those others will need to lick their wounds for a while. But, our fight is not yet over."

Claudio replies, "Perhaps Valdemar could relocate to Budapest, to help you there? He will find no welcome in Venice now."

Valdemar's expression is more shocked than anything else. "No welcome, My Lord? It is my home, just as it is yours."

"No longer. The Conspiracy of Isaac is finished. Venice belongs to Clan Giovanni now. We will no longer suffer other vampires to live there. But, for your excellent service in these events, we will allow you to move your holdings to another place. You're welcome."

Just as Valdemar realizes his situation, but before he can start for Claudius in anger, Al-Nasir again puts a hand on his shoulder. "You are no fool, my friend. Do not do this." Valdemar holds himself, then turns away and simply walks out of the clearing.

Al-Nasir and Dimitra soon follow behind him. Mieczyslav and Amisa exchange looks, then Amisa makes eye contact with Seska, and nods for her to follow. At the same time, Mieczyslav catches Taduz' eye for a similar gesture. The two of them follow the three remaining in their failed conspiracy out of sight around the stone walls.
Last edited by Goatkiller666 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taduz Illyannovich
Giantfriend

Post by Taduz Illyannovich »

Follow my sires beckoning.

The Cur turns on his allies after the job is done.

Shaking my head slightly in confusion.

They rallied to his banner, and he casts them aside.

The edges of the trolls mouth turn up slightly. Fangs show.

Somehow, we may get out of this intact. Their division could be our escape.
Taduz Illyannovich
Tzimisce
Seeker, Koldun, Fleshcrafter.
  • Cards and Crystals
    • Flesh and Soul
      • Coins and Stars
        • Parts of a Whole
          • What do you See?
            • What do you Charge?
Alína Nyárí
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Alína Nyárí »

Alína breathes deeply after Mieczyslav moves her to calm herself at his interference with her examination of Gedeminas. "Fortunately, my clan mate seems to have taken no physical harm. At least from what little I was able to probe before you moved me away from him," she quietly says. Then her eyes grow wide as Gedeminas transforms in to a bat and flies away with the others.

He consistently masters new powers easily, while I constantly struggle with the simplest "tricks," she thinks to herself as she shakes her head in bemusement. Then she returns her attention to what is being said around her as Amisa responds to Olaf. I, too, have no sire to whom I am obligated, and my clan mate has now left me behind. Perhaps I can quietly slip away, and head back home to check on father...
ךאשונ תישתדל לעזור
Rishon, tishtadel l'azor,
ואז אל תזק
v'az, al tazek.

Above all else, hasten to help.
And then, do no harm.

Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

Post by Seska Karantanija »

Seska loops around Sabine, "Ride on my back, sweety," and waits for her to grab on. Once situated, she carries the fallen Malkavian and the Gangrel rider, as she follows her sire.
Sabine
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Sabine »

"Yay! I've never rided a snakey before!"

I climb on the snake tail. I hold on tight, but laugh the whole time.
Alína Nyárí
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Alína Nyárí »

Olaf wrote:
Alína Nyárí wrote:
The StoryTeller wrote:Alina has moved to Olaf's side, and begun to treat his wounds, with some success.
Getting slightly aggravated that her traditional healing herbs and poultices are not as effective upon one of the undead, the Jewess looks towards Olaf and apologizes. "The treatments I have been trained in all my life seem more ineffectual than helpful. However, it appears they do help some. With your permission, I would like to continue to treat them before we retire each evening until they are healed, should we continue to journey together."
"Your gifts are considerable" Said as wounds are examined....grievous damage near-miraculously restored..
A gentle smile lights up the healer's face as she turns back to reply to Olaf, "I am glad my knowledge of herbs, tinctures, and poultices is still somewhat effective. I have lost too much of my abilities with our change, and seem to not have gained as many gifts as my now departed clan mate. But this..."flesh" is much more resistant than what I am used to treating. Again, should we travel together, I would like to continue to treat these wounds before our morning rest, to be certain your body has the chance to absorb as much benefit from my concoctions as possible."
ךאשונ תישתדל לעזור
Rishon, tishtadel l'azor,
ואז אל תזק
v'az, al tazek.

Above all else, hasten to help.
And then, do no harm.

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

[At this point, Hardestadt's group is gone, the Conspiracy of Isaac has just left, and the players are following them. It seems like a good place to wrap the scene and start a new one. I'll start handing out XP based on story milestones, not player milestones.]
  • Scene XP
    Alina: 3xp
    Olaf: 3xp
    Sabine: 3xp
    Seska: 3xp
    Taduz: 3xp

Story XP
    Alina: 2xp
    Olaf: 2xp
    Sabine: 2xp
    Seska: 2xp
    Taduz: 2xp