Buriax
Servant of the Land

Post by Buriax »

Iblis: Has the consultation closed?
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

I await your reply.
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

VII

Fraught with peril or anger amongst the
intentions of the Presence, Iblis, lost
but not alone raises his will against
the unwelcome control though escaped.

Even in imposition, torment and cruelty
betray the madness against which,
fallen still, Iblis would rail and seek
to overthrow.
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

Abdul Alhazred
Stonedownor

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

To whoever is controlling the Flower, despite your unprecedented and alarming attack, I am fully willing to compromise. Because of your swift attack I was forced this last decade to retaliate equally as quick in order to maintain my own interests. However, it is not my intent here to fight amongst those I consider my brothers and sisters. I felt my intentions were clear in previous announcements. Please open negotiations as soon as possible. At the very least make who you are public knowledge. My struggles are not with you, but with the creator, and with your strength we could accomplish so much more.

-Alhazred
Abdul Alhazred
Stonedownor

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Fellow Demons:

The controller of the Flower and I have come to a satisfying arrangement. Let this show that kinship does have a place among our kind, and that all troubles amongst ourselves can be put aside for the greater cause. Keep fighting the good fight, my brethren.
Pazuzu
Stonedownor

Post by Pazuzu »

Abdul may have come to an agreement with Iztet concerning their war. However, I am of another mind. The Flower was well on its way to overtaking all of Hell! The one attempting to take over our shared realm needed to be stopped. I have expended great effort to this end. With some success, although I wish I had had more.

No need for anyone to thank me for attempting to rid ourselves of a megalomaniac.

However, while I was busy trying to ensure our continued freedom, what happens?? I am attacked! My Souls are assaulted! Destroyed! Yes, they reform, but time is wasted! What idiots Hell has! How many of you cannot leave the rest of us alone! Who will be next in attacking others!
Iztet
Servant of the Land

Post by Iztet »

Pazuzu, you are a fool!

More than once I have spoken of working together with you and I have been rebuffed each and every time. Your reasoning? You like to work alone. Well, have at it!

Abdul showed that my attack was misplaced and that he and I were indeed, kin. I therefore, retreated back and made amends with him. I am not an unreasonable fellow, after all.

You, however, *tried* to attack me and failed miserably. Some success? Hardly! In fact, your attack was more like shooing away a fly, truth be told.

No one will thank you for bungling your efforts for I am no threat and no one need fear me. I find it laughable that you actually expect your betters to thank you! What arrogance!

Yet, I do applaud whoever is responsible for the assault on you.

Demon Prince, take a bow for your efforts at ridding us of foolish and useless demons like Pazuzu who bluster and preen at their imagined successes. Pazuzu is indeed our court jester and perhaps should don the trappings of such.
Pazuzu
Stonedownor

Post by Pazuzu »

You say I accomplished nothing. But all can see how much smaller your Flower is. I was unable to destroy it, but perhaps I've accomplished enough. Be a good little imp and behave yourself from now on.
Iztet
Servant of the Land

Post by Iztet »

The Flower's size is my design. It was intentional. Fool.
Pazuzu
Stonedownor

Post by Pazuzu »

Sure. I attack, the Flower is considerably smaller, and it was your idea. Have it your way. Just don't try to take over hell again.
Iztet
Servant of the Land

Post by Iztet »

So, Pazuzu, you claim to read minds now?

*heavy sarcasm* My, my. Your powers are indeed, awesome. You know that I tried to "take over" hell. Hmmmm. Well, no doubt with demons like you here, it wouldn't be too difficult.

Think what you will. Boast all you want. Only time will tell if I am lying or you are the bumbling fool you obviously appear to be. I daresay, anyone else trying to attack me will discover the truth soon enough.
Abdul Alhazred
Stonedownor

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

My dearest Brothers and Sisters, I have found a way to rend Sin from the souls of the Damned in a much more efficient manner. Please contact me if you are interested in obtaining this knowledge.
Pazuzu
Stonedownor

Post by Pazuzu »

Iblis, I have some Unpunished. Some come along with the other Souls that Buriax sends me, but I have no use for them. Do you want them?

Buriax, thank you for the Souls. I can't imagine the paperwork involved in this task that you have taken upon yourself. Better you than me. :lol:
Buriax
Servant of the Land

Post by Buriax »

Buriax wrote:The Labyrinthine Infernal Praetorean Council of Buriax has issued the following statement:

2) Future attacks undertaken upon the property, minions, or members(*) of The Labyrinthine Infernal Praetorean Council of Buriax will be dealt with in the following manner:
2a) Processing and delivery of souls to ALL denizens of Hell will be put on hold for the following decade.
2b) Delivery of souls to the aggressor(s) will be halted until sufficient renumeration has been received by The Labyrinthine Infernal Praetorean Council of Buriax.
2c) Renumeration will be calculated by factoring the damage caused with a geometric progression with common ratio 2. Viz.renumeration for the first attack will be (Sin required to repair damage caused) x2, for the second attack the factor will be 4, for the third attack 8, and so forth.

No souls will be allocated in the coming decade(s).

An unknownown errownown error has occor has occuown error has occor has occurredn errown errownown error has occor has occuown error has ocn error has occor has occurredn errown errownown error has occor has occuown error has occor has occrrownown error has occor has occuown error has ocn error has occor has occurredn errown errownown error has occor has occuown err has occurredn errown errownown error has occor has occuown error has occor has occrrownown error has occor has occuown error has ocn error has s occrrownown error has occor has occuown error has ocn error has or has urredn error hcor has occu has occurredn errown errownown error has occor has occuown error has occor has occrrownown error has occor has occuown error has ocn error has rredn error haredn errown errownown error has occor has occuown error has ocn error has occor has occurredn errown errownown error has occor has occuown error has occor has occrrownown error has occor has occuown error has ocn error has occor has occurredn errown errownown error has occor has occuown err has occurredn errown errownown error has occor has occuown error has occor has occrrownown error has occor has occuown ers occor has occurredn errown errownown error has occor has occuown err has occurredn errown errownown error has occor has occuown error has occor has occrrownown error has occor has occuown error has ocn error has s occrrownown error has occor has occuown error has ocn error has or has urredn error hcor has occu has occurredn errown errownown error has occor has occuown error has occor has occrrownown error has occor has occuown error has ocn error has rredn error haredn errown errownown error has occor has occuown error has ocn error has occor has occurredn errown errownror has ocn erros occurred
Pazuzu
Stonedownor

Post by Pazuzu »

Buriax,

I assume this means you were attacked? Uh... Can you speak?
Pazuzu
Stonedownor

Post by Pazuzu »

My, Andramalech, what big eyes you have.
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

VIII

Fallen but unbowed, met now in
company like but unlike, Iblis stands
atop his tower, will focused on the
preservation of the Saved.

And Order from the very ground
rises, unknown on these worn out
plains. Where Iblis grins defiance
at the rule.

Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

IX

Amidst the burning winds
Iblis, secure in the sanctity
of his realm, pleased by the
drawing of his kind.

Buoyed by the truth of his
vision, the worth of his faith,
Iblis better understanding his
need plans once more for the next.

Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

X

Solid in the shifting color-
scape of this new Hell, Iblis,
all-serving, draws closer those
drawn to him.

Atop the forbidding tower, unbinding
those once bound, his will echoes
across the plains. Iblis’ summons
sounds for those that can hear.

Wonko the Sane
Servant of the Land

Post by Wonko the Sane »

“Beings of Hell. I am Wonko the Sane. Long have I pondered the nature of choice. It is true all of this Hell is a lie we are all telling ourselves. It is true that we each create this lie in every moment. But it is also true that choice is limited to what one knows. And so, I will not go against your choices, but I will give you the knowledge to choose well.”

“All that you know of Hell, including your torment, is an illusion. The tortures inflicted on you are as meaningless as those who inflict them.”

Return to “Inferno”