Echos Of The Past

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Abdul Alhazred
Stonedownor

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Iblis my brother, I hope you are safe in your travels. I much desire to speak with you, and you will be provided any and all comforts that can be found here.

If our goals are one and the same, then I'm sure there is much we can offer each other.
Sonneillon
Servant of the Land

Post by Sonneillon »

Speak to us of your goals, Abdul Alhazred. I believe I will lead my Lamia to your Necronomicon. If we are your friends or your foes... that all depends on how pretty your words are.
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

Abdul Alhazred wrote:Iblis my brother, I hope you are safe in your travels. I much desire to speak with you, and you will be provided any and all comforts that can be found here.

If our goals are one and the same, then I'm sure there is much we can offer each other.
Born of fire in the forge of Creation,
no thing here may harm me,
Fallen though I might be.

Our goals and my plans remain undetermined.
It may be that they are not dissimilar.
Or it may be that they are.
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

Tharrcixifuge
Servant of the Land

Post by Tharrcixifuge »

Know you all now and forevermore, that the souls of violators of others shall be mine. Thus I have spoken.
Abdul Alhazred
Stonedownor

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

My only goal is the downfall of the Creator, as lofty as this may seem. Ever since I recently attained sentience, this has been the only thought burning in my mind. Regrettably, I have yet to devote much time or energy researching how this may be possible, and my efforts have been busy with the accumulation of power in which to do so.

This is why I call out to my fellow Damned. Perhaps through a united front we may accomplish the impossible. If no one else shares this passion then I will continue alone. I believe that only through felling the loathsome Creator will our kind fulfill our destiny.

We Damned have only one foe, as I see it.
Pazuzu
Stonedownor

Post by Pazuzu »

Heaven strikes us! We are attacked by the Fallen Angels! It would seem we know why they were put here. I have been chased by three of the filthy creatures for the last four years. They managed to strip some of my power from me before I finally blasted them away and made my escape.

Abdul Alhazred, you come to us too late. If you had arrived sooner, we might have struck first. Now the advantage is theirs.
Zepar
Servant of the Land

Post by Zepar »

What advantage? We have brought down these small cast-asides of the Creator before they even saw a demon.

Abdul Alhazred, the Five Elements will join your war.
Pazuzu
Stonedownor

Post by Pazuzu »

Zepar, it seems you are better at fighting them than I am. *bow* Although I suffered no significant damage, I certainly cannot make a claim like yours. Still, they struck the first blow, and are, perhaps, organized on a large scale. It is surely not a coincidence that several of them chose to attack at the same time. Was it so that the rest could watch, and know what counter-measures are needed for their next assaults?
Zepar
Servant of the Land

Post by Zepar »

They met Ziz, Behemoth, and Leviathan first. We were nearly ready to start feeding them Souls, but we fed them angels instead. It'll do for now.
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

Abdul Alhazred wrote:My only goal is the downfall of the Creator, as lofty as this may seem. Ever since I recently attained sentience, this has been the only thought burning in my mind. Regrettably, I have yet to devote much time or energy researching how this may be possible, and my efforts have been busy with the accumulation of power in which to do so.

This is why I call out to my fellow Damned. Perhaps through a united front we may accomplish the impossible. If no one else shares this passion then I will continue alone. I believe that only through felling the loathsome Creator will our kind fulfill our destiny.

We Damned have only one foe, as I see it.
Then you are a fool,
for by tormenting the souls of Hell
you do only His will.

Let it be known that the
Unpunished are under my Hand.
Woe betide any who seek their torment.
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

Abdul Alhazred
Stonedownor

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Iblis wrote: Then you are a fool,
for by tormenting the souls of Hell
you do only His will.
A very interesting point, Iblis. I will have to consider how to rectify this.
Zepar wrote: Abdul Alhazred, the Five Elements will join your war.
I am pleased to hear this, brother. I have captured two of the Fallen servitors of our Enemy. This coming decade I plan to glean as much information as I can from them, as painfully as possible if their minds cannot be swayed to our cause. Their contradictory nature bridging the divine and infernal may be an important step to taking the battle to heaven's door. If there is any assistance you require, don't hesitate to ask.
Pazuzu
Stonedownor

Post by Pazuzu »

I have tortured the Fallen Angels. Quite extensively. I had hoped to gain more power from such beings than we do from typical souls. Not only do they not give any sin, but they were actually pleased when I moved from mere pain to actual disintegration. It still hurt them, but they acted like it was appropriate. As failures to the Creator, any punishment seems just to them.
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

And what do you know
of their purpose or being?
A demon risen to sentience.

No words or thoughts
describe the exquisite
madness of the Presence.

It cannot be known
or understood.

Buriax
Servant of the Land

Post by Buriax »

The Infernal Praetorean Council of Buriax, due to lack of interest in the consultation process regarding the allocation of souls to the various areas of Hell, has had no option but to proceed along the following lines:-
1) Processed souls leaving the Labyrinth have been divided equally between the Princes of Hell.
1a) A charge has been made for this service (a percentage of sin has been harvested from each soul)
1b) The Infernal Praetorean Council of Buriax offers no guarantees that said division is either equal, or fair.
2) Allocated souls have been transported to the usual residence of each Prince of Hell.
2a) A charge has been made for this service (see point 1a), above)
2b) The Infernal Praetorean Council of Buriax cannot guarantee that transported souls will arrive intact or in a harvestable state.

Please note that the consultation process remains open (see previous memo)
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

Perhaps bureaucracy is
after all the True face of Hell
and all should tremble.

It may be that we needs must
consult, although I like not
the taste of your words.

Abdul Alhazred
Stonedownor

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Pazuzu wrote:I have tortured the Fallen Angels. Quite extensively. I had hoped to gain more power from such beings than we do from typical souls. Not only do they not give any sin, but they were actually pleased when I moved from mere pain to actual disintegration. It still hurt them, but they acted like it was appropriate. As failures to the Creator, any punishment seems just to them.
Interesting... perhaps they can be convinced to look past their blind subservience. They could be valuable allies, once unleashed from their brainwashed yoke of divine slavery.

Furthermore, there's been some interesting activity near the farthest reaches of Hell. A strange, haunting melody. I was wondering if anyone has any further information about it.
Nybbas
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Nybbas »

Nybbas will join your conference, Abdul Alhazred. Nybbas knows things. Things about angels.
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

VI

Under the shadow of the black citadel
his back now to it, Iblis, undaunted,
turns to the realm his will has called
into being in this unholy place.

Twisted by their descent, cast out
but not as he was cast out, among
Fallen kin Iblis seeks now many paths
to the end he has dreamed for uncounted ages.

Abdul Alhazred
Stonedownor

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Brother Nybbas, I look forward to holding counsel with you!

Come visit with me, here at the Citadel. What's mine is yours.
Buriax
Servant of the Land

Post by Buriax »

The Labyrinthine Infernal Praetorean Council of Buriax has issued the following statement:

1) Due to the unprovoked, unnecessary, and futile attack upon the property of The Labyrinthine Infernal Praetorean Council of Buriax by agents of Tarrcixifuge, the following actions have been undertaken:
1a) The delivery of all souls to the various denizens of hell have been put on hold for one decade. Deliveries will resume the following decade. The Labyrinthine Infernal Praetorean Council of Buriax apologises for any inconvenience caused and suggests that all complaints be directed to Tarrcixifuge.
1b) The delivery of souls to The Pit of Dispair has been put on hold indefinitely. Deliveries will be resumed to The Pit of Dispair upon receipt of 150 Sin Units by The Labyrinthine Infernal Praetorean Council of Buriax .
2) Future attacks undertaken upon the property, minions, or members(*) of The Labyrinthine Infernal Praetorean Council of Buriax will be dealt with in the following manner:
2a) Processing and delivery of souls to ALL denizens of Hell will be put on hold for the following decade.
2b) Delivery of souls to the aggressor(s) will be halted until sufficient renumeration has been received by The Labyrinthine Infernal Praetorean Council of Buriax.
2c) Renumeration will be calculated by factoring the damage caused with a geometric progression with common ratio 2. Viz.renumaration for the first attack will be (Sin required to repair damage caused) x2, for the second attack the factor will be 4, for the third attack 8, and so forth.

* Please note: Souls that have passed beyond the wall of the Labyrinth are considered to be the property of the denizen of Hell to whom they are being delivered. Hence, attack upon these will not invoke the clauses stated above. The Labyrinthine Infernal Praetorean Council of Buriax will not be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience to a third party caused by such actions.

Return to “Inferno”