Echos Of The Past

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Pazuzu
Stonedownor

Post by Pazuzu »

Hail Zafmael! I trust your party was hurt on my islands. Don't send them again.
Pazuzu
Stonedownor

Post by Pazuzu »

Iblis, please forgive the tardiness of my reply. I trust I have answered your question.
Wonko the Sane
Servant of the Land

Post by Wonko the Sane »

And what about Gods, Abdul Alhazred? May we enter alone? I'm not sure there are 12 more like me out there. But I also wish to participate in Hell's new culture. Zafmael's friends have visited the Asylum, and my succubi now wish to travel.
Abdul Alhazred
Stonedownor

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Hah! Well, being a God, so long as you create 12 illusions of yourself I see no harm. And yes, your succubi are most welcome!

Anyway, as far as the logistics of this project are concerned, I plan on creating a portal hub network within the fledgling cultural district of the Necronomicon, which will connect to the holdings of all willing Lords. So for those willing to agree, it will cost no sin on your end, unless you plan on extending your own side to reach other places as well, which will be on you. A keystone will be crafted and gifted to each participant, which when used will disable the connection if impending danger is reasonably assessed.

There are certainly risks to having open borders with the Lords and Ladies of Hell, but, in my opinion, the benefits of increased communication and relations far exceed the danger and will strengthen Hell as a whole.

As far as culture goes, my drones have taken to rending parts from the souls here, and showing it to them. Usually with taunts like, "Do you see this? This was your heart.” I find it most amusing.
Zafmael
Stonedownor

Post by Zafmael »

Hail Abdul Alhazred! I sent you more details about the current portal network and I'm ready to discuss if you want to transform it or use to basic idea to create a new one.

Hail Pazuzu! I'm afraid you could be right to an extent about me not being too knowledgeable and powerful, at least since I hardly see a way to do something again without doing it for the first time.

Hail Wonko the Sane! You're most welcome to the portal network and the new culture development. And your succubi, of course.
Pazuzu
Stonedownor

Post by Pazuzu »

Honestly, what are all of you fighting about?? It's utter chaos everywhere! Is this what we show the Creator? Our petty squabbling?

Return to “Inferno”