Moderator: Seven Words

Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

[That's my sweety. She has staring contests with rocks.]
Annalysei
Giantfriend

Post by Annalysei »

[Don't hate. If that rock attacks, you'll want your Trust Meat Shield on the job. I *am* decorating your bag right now, you know. I'm going to crochet unfortunate things on it if you don't watch the sass, woman.]
-Cloak of Greater Displacement (50% miss chance)
-Gargoyle Boots
-Ring of Minor Spell Storing
- Gauntlet of Ogre Power
101 base HP
Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

Bored now.

I cast Acid Orb at the boulder. I want it to melt away.

I looked at the SRD. Stone has 15hp per inch of thickness.
Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

[That wasn't sass. I'm proud of you. Crazy person pride.]
Annalysei
Giantfriend

Post by Annalysei »

I decide to contribute to Sigrid's goofing off and fire Acid Splash at the rock, too.
-Gargoyle Boots
- Gauntlet of Ogre Power
101 base HP
Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

I nibble on Anna's ear and whisper to her.

"Mine was bigger."
Annalysei
Giantfriend

Post by Annalysei »

To my everlasting horror, I giggle out loud, because she found my ticklish spot. I hope no one heard. "Well, you should know by now that everything I do is quality."
-Gargoyle Boots
- Gauntlet of Ogre Power
101 base HP
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

Suddenly, a chill seeps into the air. The temperature drops, from pleasantly warm, to a little chill (from 68 to 48). As the temperature drops, a mist arises from every surface of water. It is a faint green in hue.....though it looks like it ought to possess a most noxious scent, there is none. Oddly, it also seems to deaden sound quite handily.....over the course of ten minutes, visibility drops to some 60' at best....and a normal speaking voice is inaudible more than 20' away.
Annalysei
Giantfriend

Post by Annalysei »

I jump up and stand on the carpet, shoving hook and thread into my pouch, and pulling precious off of my back. She's already got Vampiric Touch channeled into her, ready to be loosed at my command. I did that before we rested the night before.

I say the activation word for my gargolye boots and make sure my cloak
is tied tightly. I am close to Sigrid.

[Nature Check to see if I can find anything out, plz]

[0 - 0 - 0 - 0

Gargoyle Boots
Cloak of Greater Displacement - 50% miss chance
Gauntlets of Ogre Power

It says on my sheet that I've got 101 HP, but I don't know if that's right.

AND WOOOOOO YAY SEVEN WOOOO *shakes pompoms* WOOOO]
-Gargoyle Boots
- Gauntlet of Ogre Power
101 base HP
Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

I take out my wand of Dispel Magic and my Rod of Absorption.

I have Arcane Sight active. Is this fog magical? I make a Spellcraft or Knowledge (Arcane) check, to tell what this is.

I cast Dispel Magic from my wand on the fog, if it's a spell or SLA.

Code: Select all

Cleric 0     |Cleric 1     |Cleric 2     |Cleric 3     |Cleric 4     |Staff  (30/50)
 Create Water| Bless Water |*Augury      |*Dispel Magic|*Divination  | Les Restore 1
 Create Water| Bless Water | Consecrate  | Dispel Magic|*Dismissal   | C Serious   1
 DetectPoison| Identify    | Consecrate  | Dispel Magic| Sending     | C Critical  2
 Light       | Identify    | Consecrate  | Dispel Magic|*Planar Ally | Restoration 2
 Purify F&D  | Shield Faith|*Status      | Dispel Magic|             | Rem Bli/Def 2
 Purify F&D  | Shield Faith|*Status      |             |             | Rem Disease 3
 [C Minor]   | [C Light]   | [C Moderate]| [C Serious] | [C Critical]|
-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|--------------
Sorc 0 (5/6) |Sorc 1 (8/8) |Sorc 2 (1/8) |Sorc 3 (7/8) |Sorc 4 (3/5) |Wands
 Acid Splash | Burn Hands  | Scorch Ray  | Fireball    | Orb of Acid | Acid Arr   15 
 Arcane Mark | Identify    | See Invis   | Dispel Magic| Enlarge, Gr | Det Secr D 15
 Dance Light | Mag Missile | Spectr Hand | Resonat Bolt|             | Disp Magic 49
 Detect Magic| Shield      | Cat's Grace |             |             | Find Traps 50
 Light       | Feather Fall|             |             |-------------| Knock      15
 Mage Hand   |             |             |-------------|Rods         | Lgtng Bolt 38
 Message     |-------------|-------------|Turn  (13/13)| Empower  2/3| Reson Bolt 33
 Prestidigit |Crystal Ball |Incense Med 4| Sacred Heal | Absorb  6/24|
-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|--------------
Sigrid  62/62|Anna  101/101|Kali  100/100|Katrina 60/88|Led   101/123|Sorchat 31/31
 Arcane Sight| Status   12h| Status   12h| Status   12h| Status   12h|
 DisguiseSelf|             |             |             |             |
 Spectr Hand |             |             | [gone]      | [gone]      |
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

[MINE is biggest of all.]

[Get it? 'Cause I'm a Large creature? Hahahahahahah!]

'Trina and Led continue running on a parallel line to where Led's trained scouting intuition lead him to believe the carpet is going. At some point, they will get ahead of the carpet, and then will start to veer towards it, hoping to be waiting somewhere when they pass. [That will be long after the fight with the foggy gazebo is finished.]
Geek the mage, first.
Kalindriel Ec'urb
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Kalindriel Ec'urb »

[Did the engravings on the stone tell me anything?]

Kalindriel continues to pay more attention to Sorchat than their surroundings. Thankfully, she's exceptionally attentive.
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

[I heard a rumor that, at the speed of plot, Led and 'Trina have returned to the carpet by the time the mist-rising has happened.]

[Does Scent tell me anything about anything? How about Blindsense?]
Geek the mage, first.
Katrina
Giantfriend

Post by Katrina »

Snuggled into Led's mane, she watches the trees pass, looking behind at times to make sure there is no one ambushy.

Arriving at the carpet as the mists begin to rise.

Who made coldy? Looking up at the carpeted people, and seeing no casty stuffs from Sigrid, not Sigrid...

'Trina's quick scan of the area is thrwarted somewhat by the reduced visibility, her face scrunches in frustration.

Green Icky Foggy. Should have Green Icky Smell. No Smell...Do Not Want.

Spreading her wings she propels herself from Led's back up over the Green Icky Foggy, straight up, and latches onto the overhead branches blending into the shadows there.

If my Good Kitty can pounce...why not a 'Trina?

Looking around, try to see who or what is making Green Icky Foggy. If anyone not of us is sighted, size them up.

Study Target: The Potentially Gazebo Shaped Rock.
[Blessing of Darethon: +2 Str/Dex/Con]
[Total Attacks Mods: +24, Claws 4d6, 3d6 Sneak Attack, +3 for Str, Bite 1d6, Shadow Striking (First hit is normal, then I'm attuned and bypass targets DR)]
[Total Defense Mods: AC: 37, Heavy Fortification, DR: 10/Magic. SR: 22]
[88/88 HP (12 of which is Temporary)]
Feat: Expert Tactician: If enemy denied Dex I get one free attack at full BAB.
Feat: Rapidstrike: When making a full attack with paired natural weapons, you may make one additional attack at -5 BAB
Sorchat
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Sorchat »

I'm trying out a new twist on my shade template.

And my outfit of glamour.

I'm black, with deep black flames.
Kalindriel Ec'urb
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Kalindriel Ec'urb »

"Oh, very nice," Kalindriel says almost inaudibly through the rising fog.

[Hide in Plain Sight next to her. Sneak Tickle for 1d6+2 giggles. Touch attack with +18 to-hit.]
Sorchat
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Sorchat »

[My touch AC is 12.]

I giggle softly, then slap away the evil tickle monster.

"Stop it. This is serious time. Teehee."
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

The fog hangs heavily in the air....

the rock.......simply occupies space.

Sigrid....PM

Led....PM
Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

"There's magic here, but the fog isn't magical. It's being pushed by magic, maybe?"

[Remember, the area around the carpet is enchanted to keep mundane wind and dead bugs and dirt off.]

I guess I don't cast Dispel Magic yet. Instead, I cast Cure Critical Wounds on Led.

Code: Select all

Cleric 0     |Cleric 1     |Cleric 2     |Cleric 3     |Cleric 4     |Staff  (30/50)
 Create Water| Bless Water |*Augury      |*Dispel Magic|*Divination  | Les Restore 1
 Create Water| Bless Water | Consecrate  | Dispel Magic|*Dismissal   | C Serious   1
 DetectPoison| Identify    | Consecrate  | Dispel Magic|*Sending     | C Critical  2
 Light       | Identify    | Consecrate  | Dispel Magic|*Planar Ally | Restoration 2
 Purify F&D  | Shield Faith|*Status      | Dispel Magic|             | Rem Bli/Def 2
 Purify F&D  | Shield Faith|*Status      |             |             | Rem Disease 3
 [C Minor]   | [C Light]   | [C Moderate]| [C Serious] | [C Critical]|
Sorc 0 (5/6) |Sorc 1 (8/8) |Sorc 2 (1/8) |Sorc 3 (7/8) |Sorc 4 (3/5) |Wands
 Acid Splash | Burn Hands  | Scorch Ray  | Fireball    | Orb of Acid | Acid Arr   15 
 Arcane Mark | Identify    | See Invis   | Dispel Magic| Enlarge, Gr | Det Secr D 15
 Dance Light | Mag Missile | Spectr Hand | Resonat Bolt|             | Disp Magic 50
 Detect Magic| Shield      | Cat's Grace |             |             | Find Traps 50
 Light       | Feather Fall|             |             |-------------| Knock      15
 Mage Hand   |             |             |-------------|Rods         | Lgtng Bolt 38
 Message     |-------------|-------------|Turn  (13/13)| Empower  2/3| Reson Bolt 33
 Prestidigit |Crystal Ball |Incense Med 4| Sacred Heal | Absorb  6/24|
Sigrid  62/62|Anna  101/101|Kali  100/100|Katrina 88/88|Led   101/123|Sorchat 31/31
 Arcane Sight| Status   12h| Status   12h| Status   12h| Status   12h|
 DisguiseSelf|             |             |             |             |
 Spectr Hand |             |             |             |             |
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

Led listens to the stillness, and feels the gentle flow of the fog against his fur. He sniffs the air.

"Something is coming... I can't place it yet, but something stirs this."

He readies himself to attack... whatever it is.

[Hold action until I know where the enemy is, then charge / claw / claw.]
Geek the mage, first.

Return to “D&D-Darkwood”