Bonfire

A place to share and discuss fan made artwork of the Chronicles.

Moderator: danlo

Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm
The Gap Into Spam

Bonfire

Post by Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm »

Not sure this belongs here so much, well, maybe someone may like it. I wonder if the outline is visible on any monitor/settings? It was supposed to be vague, right, but not invisible. Hope it's at least possible to mention. Already not so sure about it, I'd better post before I lose any wish to.
Last edited by Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm
The Gap Into Spam

Something's wrong with it apparently. Does it even move? Strangely, it didn't start to behave like an animation in another browser I tried.

Edit: seems like I fixed the animation at least - it was the image host's problem, replaced it to another one.
Khazduk
Woodhelvennin

Post by Khazduk »

Now it moves, as opposed to before. :)

Quite suggestive, but to my eyes the total height of the flames compared to the brightest (hottest) part somehow makes me think more of a bushfire than a bonfire. :)
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Fine by me--looked at it too dam closely and thought wow that's a wicked hidden LF! Just my stupid reflection...LOL :mrgreen:
fall far and well Pilots!
Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm
The Gap Into Spam

Khazduk, Danlo, thank you for your comments.

Khazduk, I googled for some bushfire and bonfire images to confirm, I believe that one could be either from the way it looks.

Danlo, a particularly large thank you for mentioning that - I wasn't sure already it doesn't seem to me the figure behind the flames is visible any much :)
A role-player, beware
The Perfect One
Servant of the Land

Post by The Perfect One »

So, how did it happen there are no more portrayals of such an awesome character as me? Though I see a problem for people in this, they just can't handle so many things that are out of their normal sights and visions, or don't dare to try.
johnw2738
Servant of the Land

Post by johnw2738 »

Love the pic man thanks for sharing , this is what i call artistic way !
Linna Heartbooger
Are you not a sine qua non for a redemption?

Post by Linna Heartbooger »

The Perfect One wrote:So, how did it happen there are no more portrayals of such an awesome character as me? Though I see a problem for people in this, they just can't handle so many things that are out of their normal sights and visions, or don't dare to try.
oh dear...
"People without hope not only don't write novels, but what is more to the point, they don't read them.
They don't take long looks at anything, because they lack the courage.
The way to despair is to refuse to have any kind of experience, and the novel, of course, is a way to have experience."
-Flannery O'Connor

"In spite of much that militates against quietness there are people who still read books. They are the people who keep me going."
-Elisabeth Elliot, Preface, "A Chance to Die: The Life and Legacy of Amy Carmichael"
Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm
The Gap Into Spam

johnw2738 wrote:Love the pic man thanks for sharing , this is what i call artistic way !
johnw2738, thank you very much for appreciation, I'll be glad if you stay here on the Watch, there's a lot more and better to see and read here)
Linna Heartlistener wrote:
The Perfect One wrote:So, how did it happen there are no more portrayals of such an awesome character as me? Though I see a problem for people in this, they just can't handle so many things that are out of their normal sights and visions, or don't dare to try.
oh dear...
:biggrin: "Don't dare to try"... Some got to be more careful with what they wish for, people may actually try
A role-player, beware
hue of fuzzpaws
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by hue of fuzzpaws »

hue of bone wrote:Image
"Let's not fight. I don't like fighting" Frostheart Grueburn
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

hue! :wave:
The Perfect One
Servant of the Land

Post by The Perfect One »

I appreciate your work, hue of bone, you do well to portray me.

Got to admit, the original thread with that one is hard to distinguish, its name doesn't convey its content, could you consider renaming it? kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17666&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Return to “The Chronicles Art Gallery”