Amoks

Links to the outside world.
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Amoks

Post by Fist and Faith »

I figured I'd honor one of my favorite characters of all literature by gathering others of the same name.
www.geocities.com/taigatzu/amok.html
Thanks to Taiga for letting us use her site. :D

If you know of any other Amoks, let me know. Of course, there's the original Star Trek episode called Amok Time.
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
hierachy
Lord

Post by hierachy »

Heh, that was s'posed to be a shapeshifter?...shapeshifters don't look like that!!!!

BTW-cool site :D
Landwaster
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Landwaster »

hehe nice little page that!
Do you think I like being this dangerous?
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

I own that card. Sweeeeet.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Not strictly a 'character', so maybe it's not what you're after. But I might as well mention it. From the Sega Saturn game, AMOK:
A.M.O.K. robot
The A.M.O.K. robot can transform into two different modes, although not at free will. The first model you experience is the underwater model, with propellers guiding you through the underwater level (note: this is the only level where you use the propeller model of A.M.O.K.). The dominant model is the walking model, used to explore the land areas. The two models are no different in control, except the visual appearance, and that the propeller model fires torpedoes, instead of missles, although they both have the same firing speed, damage and firing rate.
TheUnbelievingDLH
Ramen

Post by TheUnbelievingDLH »

look into mythology, it most likely has the answers you want. one name dosen't just reoccur on its own; it needs a general backround.
"I'd love to help you, but I'd spill my drink."

Return to “Haven Farm”