Vampire: Dark Ages (Vienna) - Chapter 4: The Docks

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

"She is lucky it was you who followed her, and not a servant of Gaia. You reek of Indulgence, and that one of Greed. But speak: why are you following her? Why are you here?"
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

I pounce on where the voice is coming from.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Sasha, in Glabro form, pounces on the place where the voice is coming from. [0 successes]

Laughing "Well played. But not well enough. But if you try that again, perhaps she will return the favor. So, answer the question, if you please."
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

Now I'm annoyed. But I need to hear the voice more.

"It was strange seeing a wolf on the roof of an inn. I wanted to know why."

"Why was she on the roof? Why did she show herself?"
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

"She says it was a moment of distraction. She forgot to stay hidden. She will be punished, have no fear."

"She had never seen one of your kind before, and it surprised her."
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

I sniff for the she-wolf again. Maybe she's not hiding right now.

"What about my kind? I'm not so strange."
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

[[Cha/Etiquette to be as correct in address and phrasing as possible...

"Greetings. I would know which aspect you call upon, and more about you...you have stated that you are not of He Who Is Fear's brood, and seem to disavow the Hidden Foe. My Urge is Karnala, and I am pledged to the Faceless Eater."
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

"I disavow the existence of any Hidden Foe. But that is because I am her faithful servant. As is my entire pack, save the one who died here. That one broke faith by dying. And his punishment is self-evident."
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

"What was your pack doing here? I am, at the moment, packless. Perhaps we can work together, In Nomine Vermiis"
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

I put my arm around Ekaterina. "I'm your pack, now. You don't need his stupid pack. And you don't need his stupid little wormy thing, either."
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

I wriggle into her embrace, "I'm not even thinking about joining their pack, I DO have you", punctuate with a kiss for emphasis, "but we need not work at cross purposes either."

*through the waking dream*

"Besides, if they are an...impediment....then knowing more abut them makes them easier to take care of at need"
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

"Okay. But don't touch his penis."

[+10 points for quoting A Fish Called Wanda]

"I'm going to learn how to hide like he does. And then I'm going to learn how to find him."

I grumble and glare, but I let them finish talking.

Stupid hiding wolf. Hiding is MY job. Wolves aren't supposed to hide.
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

Making a distasteful grimace at the "don't touch".....

Ick.....I have absolutely no interest in ANYONE'S...that. You're all I want, all I need...and so much more.... *mental image of intense kiss*
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

Finish asking it your questions then, so we can go back...
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

"The one who died here... he as killed by another. While the dead one self-evidently deserved his fate, for he was discovered in the first place... we must know why. We must know if the dead one revealed us all, or only himself."

"We do not require your assistance in this. And the more you know, the less pleased we are. However, if there are mutually beneficial things to be done, we see no problem with assisting you in their doing. The Hosts of the Unseelie Hive are interested in this Holy Empire of yours. King Brude has set his eyes upon the Fenrir. They are ready to dance."

"But tell us, what of your own presence here? The one who died... his tastes ran... well, I can easily imagine that two such as you could be found to have murdered him. And yet, neither of you were the cause of his death. This much is known."

"He was sent here on an errand, to deliver a message. Send a Galliard, I guess, and you must expect a certain amount of fanfare. Even a Galliard in service to the Hidden Foe. But instead he died, message undelivered. And so we were sent to find the why. And if we may, to deliver the message as well. But, I imagine that time is past."
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

"Unseelie Hive. Are you Fianna? I don't like them."

"And what was the message? Maybe you can still deliver it."
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Perhaps the invisible speaker gives Sasha a look. If there were meaning in the unseen expression, it's certainly lost on her.

"The message? It was more a general overture of mutual interest, with an invitation to work together to further some goals." He sniffs the air, then says to Ekaterina, "Does this one know what we are? Fianna, really? She reeks of the Wyrm, but doesn't know of the Dancers?"
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

"I don't reek. I bathe constantly."

Stupid invisible wolf.
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

"She has been touched by Pseulak....she recollects nothing save the last few days. I am....familiar with the Temple Obscura. Cooperation is certainly a desirable possibility. But," adopting a stern, slightly threatening aspect (App/Intim)* "I would ask you to not make mock of her."

in dreamlink

If they persist in maligning you, we'll dance in their entrails.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

"Mocking? What could be more desirable than to be infused with Hoga? There can be no greater honor, than to be blessed as you are. If lust were within this one's reach, it would likely find her most ravishing indeed. But, alas, one can only appreciate aesthetically the noxious fumes of corruption she presents."

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”