Vampire: Dark Ages (Vienna) - Chapter 4: The Docks

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

"Let us discuss how Hoga might best be spread, then. I have an idea. Place such substances as will most attract Hogglings when burned within a grain storage place near here. I will set it afire, tehg rain dust will ensure a veritable inferno ensues, and let the Wyrm's very breath coil about this place."

*placing an arm around Sasha, holding her close*
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

"Oh. I think I'd like Hoga everywhere."

I press myself against Ekaterina. "Do you think it would bring my memory back?"
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

"Do you want your memory back? A possible method earlier proved....distressing" as I nuzzle into her hair, enjoying the fit of our bodies. "And do you have any ideas on methods to foster Hoga's dominion here?"
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

"Dominion? I don't follow Hoga. I might like what he does to the city. But I don't want to follow anyone. It's not our way."
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

"I thought you might like to see, and feel, the thick, cloying miasmas of Hoga, is why i suggested that..."

Back to the invisible one, "from your fabled stealth,surely you have learned many secrets..... might you tel me what you know of the locals who have not seen the glories of the Shattered Labyrinth?"
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

"This is an interesting idea. And what substances do you have which would so strengthen Hoga's influence here?"
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

"I have none, as I am newly come to this place. Although..I was expecting a message to be awaiting me here...seems reasonable that the message lost with the deceased was meant for me....If you know the content of it, I would gladly listen. "
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

"You? The message was... an invitation. But it could not be for you. One much greater, I'm sure. A force of corruption so pure... ah, it almost belies the concept of purity."

"Do you know this one? The one who is invited?"
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

Grinning wickedly, moving to stand behind Sasha, arms around her waist, "Oh, you truly have no idea about me, do you?" as my hands move about her.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

"No, we truly don't. For this, I grant you great respect. But, the one we seek could be no simple fera. There must be another."

After a small pause, the voice says "Mustn't there?"
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

"Oh, must there? The value of a dissimulating appearance, as servants of The Hidden Foe, you surely know well. Why then are you surprised at my seeming to be simple?" With a triumphant look through the veil of Sasha's hair....
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

"Maybe I'm the hidden one? Even I don't know who I am." I wiggle backwards into Ekaterina.

I giggle, "Bow down before me."
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

"This sounds like a very....entertaining........prospect" I whisper to Sasha....
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

I say to the invisible Wolf, "Yes. Bow down before me. I am the secret ally you wanted."

I reach over my shoulder to caress Ekaterina's neck.

"What is your message for me?"
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

"First you must ask me the question. If I answer it to your liking, then we will trust each other and can share secrets in this way."
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

"I can't be bothered to ask your questions."

I take one of Ekaterina's hand from my waist, and start to slide it up my ribs. "Dear, ask him my question."

I hope you know what the question is.
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

Arching one eyebrow, with a languid smile..."To whom does the rogue owe his thanks?"
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

There is a gasp of surprise. "The... the rogue owes thanks to many, for he never gives them out."

"You are the one." Since he can't be seen, it's unclear if he's referring to Ekaterina or Sasha. "Then pray, accept our apologies for missing our appointment. We sent an inferior to deliver this message. We meant no disrespect."
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

"What is your message for me, then?"

I grab Ekaterina's head harder. She found the spot on my clavicle. Mmmmm.

"Tell me quickly. I want to take this one soon."
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

The voice says, more formally (as if such were possible), "King Brude has heard your message, and agrees to a meeting. Brude bids you welcome with all honors to the Sept of the Scorched Moon. Yourself and any entourage you wish will be feasted, virgin's blood or newborn babes, all will be provided. And then, while hateful Luna is captured in Green Dragon's eye, Mighty Brude will discuss your alliance."

"What is your answer? Will you come with us to the north and meet with Brude the Bull?"

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”