Vampire: Dark Ages (Vienna) - Chapter 4: The University

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Lucretia
Ramen

Post by Lucretia »

"A spirited one tardy for rounds. The wall needs more dedicated watchers in these troubling times."
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Traugott listens to Lucretia's words, and with a confused look prompts her, "Explain?"
Corrozus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Corrozus »

Lament squeezes Brother Jurgen's shoulder lightly and whispers softly "There is always room for love, be it God's love or love between two people. Please take heart, you are not alone."
Lucretia
Ramen

Post by Lucretia »

She looks confused.

"The city is all a titter about enemies unseen. The man of the watch was being watched. Now the unseen friend watches for unseen foes."

"Did he not look thoroughly enough to see the unseen?"
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Jurgen sobs into Lament's shoulder once, but soon has control of himself again. "I... I need to rest. I should return to the church."

Traugott glares at Lucretia, then spins on his heel to face Jurgen. "Yes, Brother. Let us return you to God's hands."

The bishop stands near the door and waits for Jurgen, though he was never invited. As the monk goes past him out the door, Traugott bows to Lament and Lucretia before taking his leave. "Ladies."
Corrozus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Corrozus »

Lament nods to Brother Jurgen. "I will come see you...sometime...."

She glances at Lucretia and heads towards the door.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Lament departs unhindered. Lucretia is left alone in the goal, with a strangely empty section of floor the only "sign" that anything untoward had happened.

[Where would you like to go this evening? It's still early in the night in this thread, though other threads are seeming to be ready to wrap for the night. So, it's your call.]
Lucretia
Ramen

Post by Lucretia »

She goes to her favorite pub. Maybe sees if any are interested in a trip of a couple of days to fetch a rare spirit. She would like company.

[Sie haben nicht auf jetzt machen.]
Corrozus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Corrozus »

Lament wanders around her normal area for awhile before going to her haven for the night.

(I don't have anything else to do tonight.)
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

[Okay, we'll wrap up this thread as well for the morning.]

Lucretia's Favorite Pub

Given the fears of monsters outside the walls, monsters other than the normal ones everyone is used to inside the walls, people aren't very excited by the prospect of a multi-day journey to collect a ghost.

Lament's Normal Haunt

Other than the heightened tensions from recent events, there's not much going on of note. Lament does manage to feed some while making her rounds.

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”