Demon:The Fallen: Scene 2: Bennigans

Moderator: Zxkuqyb

Eridan
Woodhelvennin

Post by Eridan »

Claire jerks her head around and looks at Ivan. "Oh, um, it's just...people are scared of fire, they won't get it. Although I guess if they think the world is ending they'll probably be panicking already...you know how they are." Claire pauses and fidgets slightly before continuing, "Is it ok if I have a smoke?"
"If nothing matters, there's nothing to save." - Jonathan Safran Foer

"...his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming..."
-Edgar Allan Poe
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

Ivan hands the cigar to Claire. "Ivan cannot be givink cigars to minor young children. Is very illegal, and Ivan is good upstandink American citizen!"

"But, while you not smokink cigar, be careful not to drag too hard. Can make coughink very hard."
Eridan
Woodhelvennin

Post by Eridan »

Claire grins at Ivan and nods "Of course you are, and nobody can convince me otherwise." She takes a careful, short drag and hands it back, relaxing more in the seat. "Thanks, those are nice."

-Edgar Allan Poe
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

Ivan takes back the cigar, with a laugh. He continues puffing away, as he drives Claire to her neighborhood, though he stops a few blocks away from her house to let her out.

[I know we're waiting on those other people in that other thread to finish not posting.]
Eridan
Woodhelvennin

Post by Eridan »

Claire slides out of the vehicle and turns back to look at Ivan, "Thanks for supper, I'll contact you soon." She closes the door and starts walking home.

(yea, I know...it's been fun tho!)

-Edgar Allan Poe
Zxkuqyb
Ramen

Post by Zxkuqyb »

Once you exit the vehicle, red and blue flashers light up behind you and slide to a stop, the car disgorging police. Multiple voices shouting:

"FREEZE!"

"GET DOWN!"

"HANDS UP!"

Another cruiser comes within inches of the front of Ivan's vehicle, blocking it in, also spewing out cops.

"DOWN DOWN DOWN!"

There are drawn weapons aimed at Claire, the vehicle (and through the front window), and Ivan.
Guns. Guns. Guns. Guns.
Gold. Gold. Gold. Gold.
Burn. Burn. Burn. Burn.
Fire. Fire. Fire. Fire.
Muscle and hate!
Join in the chant!
Ivan Karpenku
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Ivan Karpenku »

Ivan, still seated in the driver's seat, raises his hands out the window of the car, and waits for further instructions. In spite of the shouts to "Get down!", he knows that if he tries to open the door at this point, it'll only get him shot.

[Hrm. To explode the cop car or not to explode the cop car.]

He waits for the police to all take their positions, when it seems likely they won't interpret his motion as an attack. Presumably there will be an order to open the car door, likely by reaching through the window and opening it from the outside.

He moves away from the Rover, with his hands behind his head. Then he kneels down on the street, and then falls on his belly.
Ivan Karpenku wrote:Once they're through the door, he quickly takes out his gun and hands it to Oleksiy,
It's a good thing Oleksiy still has my gun. Whatever pissed these guys off, I don't want them to think I'm a threat.

The cops move in and handcuff him, etc. He's all back of the bus... er... back of the police car, and shit.
Eridan
Woodhelvennin

Post by Eridan »

Claire freezes and drops her bag. She slowly moves her hands away from her body and kneels on the ground.

-Edgar Allan Poe
Zxkuqyb
Ramen

Post by Zxkuqyb »

There are handcuffs, you are being mirandized, and placed in the backseat of a cop car. They are much smaller then they appear.

You are taken downtown, while the chubby cop riding shotgun is making "commie pinko bastard" jokes up front.

[Here ends Scene 2.]
Guns. Guns. Guns. Guns.
Gold. Gold. Gold. Gold.
Burn. Burn. Burn. Burn.
Fire. Fire. Fire. Fire.
Muscle and hate!
Join in the chant!

Return to “Demon: The Fallen”