Tragic Origins

Look! Up in the sky! *To be continued...* (This story continued in KW Comics #263)

Moderators: dANdeLION, aTOMiC, sgt.null

dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

sgt.null wrote:
Mr Fixit wrote:I'm sure you would have got it right if you took time to read an issue of DD.
i get insulted by a guy who spent the 70's wearing purple pants, eating canned beans and calling his teammates "bird nose" and "sword girl."
That's better than what your cellmates call you.
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

Merryman : Originally known as "98 Pound Weakling" (Myron Victor, occupation: comic strip artist), the son of The Patriot and Lady Liberty. He is a descendant of Yellowjacket and the Crimson Chrysanthemum The team's leader, he wears a jester outfit, having decided in the team's first appearance that if he was going to make a fool of himself, he might as well look the part. He is highly intelligent, making him the only team member who is thoroughly aware of the team's disadvantages. Although trained in martial arts, he is physically a weakling with little practical ability to use such skills.

Awkwardman (Leander Brent, occupation: beachcomber), son of Mr. Might and the Mermaid. He is super-strong and able to live underwater, having inherited powers from both parents, but is also very clumsy. In keeping with his half-undersea heritage, he requires periodic contact with water, which can consist of simply pouring it over himself with a gardening can.

The Blimp (Herman Cramer, occupation: diner owner), the obese son of Captain Swift who could fly like his father but, as he lacked his father's speed powers, could only fly at super slow speeds — with a tail wind."

White Feather (William King, occupation: photographer), son of The Bowman and an unidentified woman. He was a superb archer when he didn't think anyone was watching; people made him nervous (as did just about everything else). His codename is a reference to the traditional symbol of cowardice.

Dumb Bunny (Athena Tremor, occupation: model), the stupid but super-strong daughter of Princess Power and Steve Tremor. however, it is revealed that her father is actually Professor Theo O'Day. Shortly after Athena's birth, Professor O'Day left Princess Power and fell in love with a non-powered woman. Together, they had a daughter, Angel Beatrix O'Day (who is Athena's half-sister). After Angel's mother died, Professor O'Day reconciled with Princess Power and raised Athena and Angel together. As Dumb Bunny, Athena is described as "Strong as an ox and almost as intelligent." Ironically, she is named after the Greek goddess of wisdom, Athena.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Return to “dANdeLION's Comics Cave”