Vampire: Dark Ages (Vienna) - Chapter 4: The Woods

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

There are

The first trunk has two coiled whips, resting atop a set of knight's armor. There's a folded blanket at the very top.

The second trunk has another set of armor, with a stone warhammer on it.

The third trunk has a third set of armor, with a rune covered amulet on the top. Beneath the armor is a well crafted warhammer.
Kaldrenzi Culls-The-Chaff
Ramen

Post by Kaldrenzi Culls-The-Chaff »

Poke around in the chests.

I certainly can't carry all this back...gotta figure out what's mundane and what the curs have stolen from others.

[Anything I recognize as mystic? Fetish/Talen? Anything I identify?]

After taking inventory of mystical items, check the hallway to see if any of the women are coming or heard anything.

If nothing, try to pick the locks on the other trunks.

Rats LOVE shiny things.

Jenner: Hear me! The Thorn Valley Plan is the aspiration of idiots and dreamers! We...
[sees Justin]
Jenner: We were just talking about you.
Justin: That's refreshing, Jenner, usually you're screaming about us.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Kaldrenzi manages to pick both locks after a little tinkering.

GM Edit:
Trunk #1 -

Whistle
WarHammer
Non-magical armor.

Trunk #2 -

Stone Hammer
Non-magical armor.

Trunk #3 -

Whip
Whip
Blanket
Non-magical armor.

Trunk #4 -

A quiver of arrows.
A silver sword, polished so well it's nearly a mirror.
A baked clay brick, with strange Saracen carvings on one side.
Non-magical armor.

Trunk #5 -

A stone
An amulet
Non-magical armor
Ramen

Post by Kaldrenzi Culls-The-Chaff »

Mothers will be very pleased with this trove...

Loot up.

Take everything that is magical (leaving behind the armor as being mundane), load up. Making sure the silver sword is tightly in it's scabbard and won't rub against my fur. [Am I able to identify them? If not their exact name, their purpose, are any for communication/tracking/locating?]

Wendel's burro if it's in the stables help carry anything I can't, if not, packhorse.

Hood up to cover my snout.

Head back town. Hurrying if on paw, trying to make the burro/packhorse hurry if I had to acquire it.

Grandmother, I, and the Infestation, will benefit greatly from the gifts you have seen fit to send my way. I give thanks.

Softly "Connie, you know not what you have brought upon your life. And you probably won't even know it either until it's too late."

Once near town..

(If I have a beast of burden), tether it to a tree and find an entrance to our tunnels near it. Send word down to the guardrats, that I have returned, and have more items of possible interest for Mother and Squeek, and bring news. See if a strapping young Brother or Sister, or group of Kin, can help drag it all in.

(If I carried the load alone) Head for an entrance to the Warren, send word ahead of my return, more items of possible interest, and could a strapping young Brother or Sister, or a group of our Kin, help bring this load in?

Jenner: Hear me! The Thorn Valley Plan is the aspiration of idiots and dreamers! We...
[sees Justin]
Jenner: We were just talking about you.
Justin: That's refreshing, Jenner, usually you're screaming about us.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Kaldrenzi should be able to carry all of this himself to the entrance to the colony.

Continue this in the Colony Thread.

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”