Registration

Moderators: AllMother, caamora

AllMother
<i>Elohim</i>

Registration

Post by AllMother »

Please post your name and the deity you wish to attract.

Turn 1 submissions are due April 20th. Turn submissions will be due on the 20th of every month and results will be sent by the 5th of every month.
Last edited by AllMother on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cobalt
Ramen

Post by Cobalt »

Cobalt, God of Earth
“A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty; but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both.”
Gener
Servant of the Land

Post by Gener »

Though I come from a proud and distinguished family, one that traces its lineage back to Kimer the Fierce, I myself am nobody important. No, I am a simple chicken farmer. I have been content with my little farm near the river, and there I would have lived out the rest of my life in peace if not for one villainous visitor to our fair village.

You all knew -- nay, loved -- my brother Shoner, nearly as well as I did. In him the blood of Kimer ran close to the surface. And you all know that this traveler has taken him from us, stabbed him in the back for a few pieces of copper.

As I have vowed to my grieving mother, so now do I vow before you and all the gods: I will find this man and restore my family's honor. I do not call upon the gods, who seem to have had little concern when it comes to such a noble person as my brother, though I would surely not reject any aid that led me to the man. Instead, I call upon my glorious ancestor, Kimer, to guide my hand to the throat of this murderer. And I call upon you, my friends and neighbors, to assist me in my quest.
Bela Gin
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Bela Gin »

I'm the best fighter in Twinsriver. Empty hands, staff, sword, you name it, I'm the best. But my grandfather's grandfather was Li. It's said Li was so far above the nearest rival that he hardly seemed human. At sixty, the year his youngest son, my grandfather's father, was born, Li died while fighting a tiger in the mountains. A tiger! And the tiger also died!

Well, that's what they say. Could he have been that good? Well, even if not, he was surely the greatest fighter Twinsriver ever saw. What could he teach me?

I think I know how to find out.
Krinn
Stonedownor

Post by Krinn »

I am Krinn. I'm a pretty good fighter, though maybe not the best. I'm just a hobbiest, really. My family is rich, and I have a lot of free time. Sparring is fun, and they're very interesting people. And the ladies of Twinrivers really like the good fighters. That Azver guy... they line up for his attention. But he's too busy being the best fighter in the world.

Azver's grandfather Li was, without doubt a great fighter. What they often don't mention is that he was that there were actually several really good fighters around that time. Li was the best, of course, but some of the ones who were almost as good worked for my family. My own ancestor Kryn, actually my great great uncle but I'm named after him, was a welthy merchant and he supported several fighters, so that they could focus entirely on studying the art, and using it to defend his holdings.

The fighters are worthy of respect, but I feel more respect for the men who commanded them.
Follower of Azver, friend to all in Twinsriver, and person who can get stuff done.
Brand
Servant of the Land

Post by Brand »

Here I am!
Brand Redbeard, the grim blacksmith, follower of the God of Metallurgy!
Laurel
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Laurel »

Laurel, a humble Harper and teller of tales.
May the g-ds choose as they will...
*bows*
~Close your eyes girl
Look inside girl
Let the sound take you away...
~

Return to “Prophets”